Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295140 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1365 on: May 22, 2016, 04:17:57 am »

((I wonder what happened to that 'monster disguising as a human' (that was most likely a vampire) back in Doro Village. Why was it there? Was it just to feed on some humans? Or did it have anything to do with the part-vampire Ramas (who didn't exist as an actual NPC at that time, but that is not important)?))
((Made some rolls back ago to see what happened to him. He is still wandering around, and maybe someone will meet him in time.))

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: May 22, 2016, 10:26:24 am »

((:v i thought the corruptor died after dissolving into dust. I'll just assume it died for now))

YIIIISSSS

You have no idea where that song came from, but ITS PRETTY AWESOME so you dont care if your mind ocasionaly throws random stuff at you.

Looking around, though, you realized you nearly got trashed by the corruptor spirit thing. Delinde is partially disabled and exhausted, Nihil is still busy emulating a headless chicken, and seems a bit thinner now. Things are prob going to get scarier from now on.

Welp, I assume that was the spirit thing you wanted to deal with? What the hell was it doing with a corruptor? Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't think the invasion would be so widespread already :v

Not getting an immediate answer, Dahak decides he should prob find a safe place to rest soon.

Anyway, better get you dweebs to some place where we can rest. No stealing produce this time

Put Delinde and Nihil on your shoulders, find a safe place as stealthly as a huge skeleton can.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: May 22, 2016, 10:29:50 am »

((:v i thought the corruptor died after dissolving into dust. I'll just assume it died for now))
((Ah, it is. I forgot to remove its status !))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: May 23, 2016, 10:57:25 am »

(Next Sub-Turn coming today. There are a lot of descriptions in it, hence the delay))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: May 23, 2016, 11:41:20 am »

(MINI TANKS!)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: May 23, 2016, 11:47:00 am »

Rest & recover while Gray does his thing.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: May 23, 2016, 03:27:33 pm »

Sub-Turn 67.04:

Durst the Rock Seer
"I will tell you more, but I feel you should awake your guard leader. There is trouble afoot. Monsters directly below us are fighting something, and the perpetually angry and suspicious lady has vanished."

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I Try to float directly up with enough force to remove those rocks...
Spoiler: Ceiling is Kill (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Find a hole to hide in and sleep
Spoiler: Safe and Sound (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
Ulkas signed in relief. Not only Astrosa forgave him, she also listened to his words. Of course, questioning part went a bit different from what he envisioned, since first question was meant to take Astrosa mind off the second one, but it worked out in the end - well, mostly.

"I, too, think that revenge would be rushed now. But this does not prevent us from sharing information and planning ahead, so that we'll arrive prepared in the end, isn't it? So, let's begin with this 'emerging demonic society' thing. When I were in Hell last time, this term was yet to be used. Can you tell me more about it?.

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
Now is the chance! I surge forward, using my adrenaline rush to boost me further and tackle the medic before dragging them off, dead or alive. I mentally give the soldier orders to remain unconscious until dark, and then get the gates open again provided he is still alive.
(Ashbloom is not present.)
Spoiler: The Assault Beginning (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
I think that i ought run away

Flee from the armored golem

Snehk the Unseen
Disappearance, help humans at left, them attack front enemy forces from the flank (claw attacks).

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore
"All the humans we've met so far have tried to fight us. Maybe there are some good ones out there, but we'll never find out if we aren't strong enough to fight the bad ones. But speaking of getting stronger, my other half found some multicolored crystals in the vein. Maybe we can get essence from those. I'll try to bring some back."

If there are plenty of crystals, eat my fill, then Engulf some of them to carry back to the others. Don't digest the crystals I engulfed, though. If there aren't many, eat a couple then Engulf the rest and head back to the group. Preferably by eating through the dirt to them. Or overland, if it's clear.
Rest & recover while Gray does his thing.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
As they distance themselves from the guard post, Caedan quietly talks to Ramas, so that no one else hears. "As much as I'd love to stay here for a while and observe humans, I'd rather not have any more close calls like that. Do you have anything you'd like to do here or shall we head out?"

If Ramas would like to do something while we're still in Eastarm, we do that. If not, we're back to going west.
Spoiler: Firande's Decision (click to show/hide)

Dahak the Fear Lord

YIIIISSSS

You have no idea where that song came from, but ITS PRETTY AWESOME so you dont care if your mind ocasionaly throws random stuff at you.

Looking around, though, you realized you nearly got trashed by the corruptor spirit thing. Delinde is partially disabled and exhausted, Nihil is still busy emulating a headless chicken, and seems a bit thinner now. Things are prob going to get scarier from now on.

Welp, I assume that was the spirit thing you wanted to deal with? What the hell was it doing with a corruptor? Not that I'm complaining, but I didn't think the invasion would be so widespread already :v

Not getting an immediate answer, Dahak decides he should prob find a safe place to rest soon.

Anyway, better get you dweebs to some place where we can rest. No stealing produce this time

Put Delinde and Nihil on your shoulders, find a safe place as stealthly as a huge skeleton can.
Spoiler: Not Stealthy (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:52:27 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: May 23, 2016, 03:28:21 pm »

(Did I forget anyone ? It was such a long turn that I'm not sure if everything is here)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: May 23, 2016, 03:32:18 pm »

"Umm... A Little help with getting our of here..."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: May 23, 2016, 03:38:23 pm »

"Cease! All of you! Those monsters are scared! Their home was invaded! They are fighting for their lives!

I can hear them speaking! They are a family! We have just put them through intense hardship which will plague their lives forever.

Please don't make their lives end here.
"

Durst attempts to intervene the fighting.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: May 23, 2016, 03:40:07 pm »

Get up and continue fighting.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: May 23, 2016, 03:43:55 pm »

~Soul Wars~
Struggling to get back up, he uses mirage storm to create a few "allies" and hopefully draw some fire off him and the Sylvarians. He then continues moving for the fortress as soon as he is back up,going for the watchtower.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:18:32 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: May 23, 2016, 03:46:19 pm »

"I won't stop you from coming. And having you two lovebirds around should bring me much amusement. But remember, out in the wide world, death lurks behind every corner. Prepare yourself."

Westwards!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: May 23, 2016, 03:51:16 pm »

Sub-Turn 67.05: Fast Action

Durst the Demonic Rock Prophet
"Cease! All of you! Those monsters are scared! Their home was invaded! They are fighting for their lives!

I can hear them speaking! They are a family! We have just put them through intense hardship which will plague their lives forever.

Please don't make their lives end here.
"

Durst attempts to intervene the fighting.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: May 23, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »

"Umm... A Little help with getting our of here..."
((I forgot to update your status, you are no longer trapped))
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 146