Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 146

Author Topic: You are a Monster RTD - Epilogues  (Read 295213 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Monster RTD [10/10]
« Reply #1335 on: May 20, 2016, 06:55:37 pm »

Sub-Turn 67.02:

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Phoenix, eh? Well, it starts to make sence... She could have set the temple on fire in the attempt to make us retreat... Yet I doubt that she survived, especially while retaining her previous power, since her essence was torn out from the ruined body and consumed by us. I doubt humans would do this. So, at best, she would be half as strong when born anew... Which might be good or bad news for the spirits of this place, depending on whenever they'll manage to guard nodus from another balancing attempt."

Ulkas chuckled eerily:

"You gave me some hope to meet Fenia again... Her essence was very tasty, after all... Ahm. Do you know how or where she could be reborn, Balask?"
Spoiler: More chatting (click to show/hide)

Stormslayer the Aradian Mirage Beetle Mystic
Rather than risk being skewered by a flying stick, Stormslayer tries to sidestep the attack, before charging at and attempting to pin the fighting human.
"Why are you here alone, human?"

Durst the Rock Seer
"I agree to these terms."

Durst accompanies the humans, listening idly to the fantastic Dr. Hertomal.

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Taking a surprise hit and seeing a much larger and more dangurous monster Roeway takes the smart option and

FLEE towards the Surface

Dahak the Fear Lord
((snotbrain is the most appropriate nickname ever))

While Dahak regrets sucking at handling fog based apparatus, he's glad Delinde is more or less stabilized.

Keep you mana for an emergency, I'll deal with this with Nihil, that is, when he stops emulating the behavior of a headless chicken.

Dahak glances back at the fight and sees Nihil apparently being drained by the corruptor.

I'M AFRAID HEADLESS CHICKEN BEHAVIOR IS GOING TO PERSIST FOR A WHILE

Dahak wonders if Nihil is some sort of double agent, but that makes no sense. What use is a double agent that happens to be completely useless to both sides?

He then has a stroke of genius.

Wait, they're connected. Maybe this also means their minds are interacting directly, plus Nihil is anchored to Delinde. This means that if I put some fear on everyone in here, the corruptor will end up tripple spooked! Probably :v

Dahak looks back at Delinde.

Uh, try to think happy thoughts for a minute, ok?

Use your fear aura to encompass everyone around you. Watch the effects on the corruptor and make it feel the fear again if it works >:v
Spoiler: Apple Pie (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
Follow that trail!
Spoiler: Quest In Progress (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
Continue onward.
Spoiler: Night Ambush (click to show/hide)

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
"I was wandering during the night and saw a rather large glow in the distance. Knowing that just torches cannot produce such a light, I rushed over and found a burning village, mutilated corpses strewn across the ground. I didn't see whoever cause of the fire, so I tried to find survivors. I managed to find Ramas, who was stuck in one of the buildings. I dragged him out and woke him up. We then looked around some more, hoping to find anyone else. And we did find something. It was a monster Armor that slaughtered the village, looking for more prey. We managed to keep ourselves out of its sight and found Firande with these strange injuries. Considering that she was near a pile of bodies, it looks like the Armor had left her there to bleed out for its amusement. We didn't dare risk getting seen looking for anyone else and took her and ran as fast as we could. That's about it."

Engage bullshitting-just-a-little-bit mode.
Spoiler: More Bullshitting (click to show/hide)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: May 20, 2016, 06:56:17 pm »

[Waiting for Beirus action before writing yours Glint, sorry]

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: May 20, 2016, 07:03:57 pm »

"...

I mostly just wandered around Coridem, or slept. These days, life is a lot more exciting.

Shall I recount my entire journey?
"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: May 20, 2016, 07:10:30 pm »

I try to dis-tentacle the thing it with my dis-integrate beam.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: May 20, 2016, 07:36:20 pm »

"Ah, great that you woke up, Astrosa. I was chatting with one of the locals about the layout of the land and consequences of Fenia's death for the spirits of this place..."

Ulkas grinned and finally made introductions:

"Astrosa, this is Balask, one of the spirits of these hills. Balask, this is Astrosa, my companion and the probable killer of Fenia."

Inquire if Balask has anything else to say and bid farewell if everything goes well. Continuation in PM (for better narrative).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 07:47:10 pm by Sarrak »
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: May 20, 2016, 10:26:35 pm »

(i'M GOING TO DIE BEFORE MY FIFTH TURN. Oh well the dice must just hate me)

Panic FLEE Panic FLEE
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: May 21, 2016, 12:10:19 am »

Have the me in the hole hide, maybe by eating my way around the vein and down under it. The second me should go with Glint.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: May 21, 2016, 01:36:39 am »

If they're hostile, create an illusion of enormous army coming to help us, if not just move on.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: May 21, 2016, 02:12:49 am »

Dammit, why do you have to ask me annoying things when I'm nearly out of here?

"I am indeed a magic user. Although I do not remember where I learned it."

Answer and get out if he doesn't have anything else to say. If he thinks that Ramas is also a magician, tell him that I saw some potential in him and decided to teach him, so that he can prevent such a tragedy from occurring again.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: May 21, 2016, 06:07:24 am »

Having interrogated the stranger, he would decide to let off, but keep an eye on them and order the sylvarians to bind his legs."I have no reason to kill you unless you intend to hinder us. That said, I am not taking my chances with letting you go until after the battle."
commense the plan, ordering the puppet soldier to head to the base requesting entry before feigning unconsciousness.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: May 21, 2016, 09:10:40 am »

Dahak is glad he doesn't have a throat anymore, or he'd be gagging on bone splinters and maybe a few teeth now.

BRLABRGL

Things are starting to get scary. Delinde seems to be done for this fight, and Nihil is... Well, being Nihil. Dahak himself is significantly damaged, while the corruptor is still going, though it seems about to break, in more ways then one.

Dahak then remembers that corruptors always seem to have a core of some sort. Now that the corruptor form is turning into some sort of geriatric jelly, detecting and striking at the core should be easier.

Dahak wraps his hand on his wraith cloth, he's determined to end this.

Then a weird thought invades his mind as he's charging.

THESE ARE THE TALES OF THE SKELETON WARRIORS

Make the corruptor FEEL THE FEAR for the last time, then charge at it and try to rip its core from inside of it. Sing SKELETON WARRIORS during the whole thing.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
« Reply #1346 on: May 21, 2016, 12:01:06 pm »

Hello?

Attempt to talk to the magical construct and taser it if it is hostile

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: May 21, 2016, 05:44:16 pm »

Sub-Turn 67.03:

Gray the Metalslinger and Glint the True Arcanivore
"OK, let's out of here. Much as I'd love to explode again, the Radasars are coming back, and I'm not exactly at my best right now."

Grab everyone, go elsewhere. We can come back later if we need elemental power, but it isn't exactly in our best interest to stay right now.
Have the me in the hole hide, maybe by eating my way around the vein and down under it. The second me should go with Glint.

Durst the Rock Seer
"...

I mostly just wandered around Coridem, or slept. These days, life is a lot more exciting.

Shall I recount my entire journey?
"
Spoiler: Night unease (click to show/hide)

ZoomochScoomtarto the Four-Eyed Beholder
I try to dis-tentacle the thing it with my dis-integrate beam.
Spoiler: Explosions everywhere (click to show/hide)

Ulkas the Sorcerous Osyluth of Lies
"Ah, great that you woke up, Astrosa. I was chatting with one of the locals about the layout of the land and consequences of Fenia's death for the spirits of this place..."

Ulkas grinned and finally made introductions:

"Astrosa, this is Balask, one of the spirits of these hills. Balask, this is Astrosa, my companion and the probable killer of Fenia."

Inquire if Balask has anything else to say and bid farewell if everything goes well. Continuation in PM (for better narrative).
Spoiler: Forgiveness (click to show/hide)

Roeway the Hell Wolf
Panic FLEE Panic FLEE
Spoiler: Adrenaline Boost (click to show/hide)

Snehk the Unseen
If they're hostile, create an illusion of enormous army coming to help us, if not just move on.

Caedan the Bloody Impaler
Dammit, why do you have to ask me annoying things when I'm nearly out of here?

"I am indeed a magic user. Although I do not remember where I learned it."

Answer and get out if he doesn't have anything else to say. If he thinks that Ramas is also a magician, tell him that I saw some potential in him and decided to teach him, so that he can prevent such a tragedy from occurring again.

Dahak the Fear Lord
Dahak is glad he doesn't have a throat anymore, or he'd be gagging on bone splinters and maybe a few teeth now.

BRLABRGL

Things are starting to get scary. Delinde seems to be done for this fight, and Nihil is... Well, being Nihil. Dahak himself is significantly damaged, while the corruptor is still going, though it seems about to break, in more ways then one.

Dahak then remembers that corruptors always seem to have a core of some sort. Now that the corruptor form is turning into some sort of geriatric jelly, detecting and striking at the core should be easier.

Dahak wraps his hand on his wraith cloth, he's determined to end this.

Then a weird thought invades his mind as he's charging.

THESE ARE THE TALES OF THE SKELETON WARRIORS

Make the corruptor FEEL THE FEAR for the last time, then charge at it and try to rip its core from inside of it. Sing SKELETON WARRIORS during the whole thing.
Spoiler: SKELETON WARRIORS (click to show/hide)

T946 the Security Bot
Hello?

Attempt to talk to the magical construct and taser it if it is hostile
Spoiler: ERROR CHANNEL CLOSED (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 01:41:44 pm by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: May 21, 2016, 05:46:11 pm »

"I will tell you more, but I feel you should awake your guard leader. There is trouble afoot. Monsters directly below us are fighting something, and the perpetually angry and suspicious lady has vanished."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: May 21, 2016, 06:02:02 pm »

I Try to float directly up with enough force to remove those rocks...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 146