Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)  (Read 11616 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of the Archwizard RTD (Recruiting, Unlimited Players)
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2016, 05:01:20 pm »

Hm... I simply cannot kill it. For now. Retreat!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2016, 05:04:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Rooobooooot.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2016, 05:06:34 pm »

You arrive in a dark, smoky room, filled with two dozen pedestals. Upon each pedestal is a magnificent crown.
Otu Yhm checks his surroundings using his heat-vision. If nothing is detected, he inspects the crowns without touching them.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2016, 05:11:14 pm »

Fire another bolt at the leaping fiend.
[1]
The bolt blows up in your face! As if your self-inflicted injuries weren't enough, the spider leaps on you, biting into your delicious human flesh. You can feel poison coursing through your veins.
Hm... I simply cannot kill it. For now. Retreat!
[5]
You retreat through the office door, managing to lose the pursuing gargoyle in the mess of passages. You eventually arrive in a hall made of solid sapphire. The tunnels clamps shut behind you with the disturbing noise of something organic. Before you stands two gates. A message is shakily scrawled on the floor in blood. "One leads to execution, the other to divination". In the corner you see a pile of skulls.

The first gate is an icy lavender rectangle. A shrill thundering noise emanates from the portal and it smells faintly of vomit. Above the door there carved that to enter it you must sacrifice something.

The second is an amber doorway, unearthly singing echoes from beyond it, enticing you. No key seems to be required.

((Rooobooooot.))
No.

You arrive in a dark, smoky room, filled with two dozen pedestals. Upon each pedestal is a magnificent crown.
Otu Yhm checks his surroundings using his heat-vision. If nothing is detected, he inspects the crowns without touching them.
[3]
Some of the crowns seem to glow with heat. You notice one of the crown has a disembodied skeletal hand holding onto it. A magnificent iron crown set with rubies lays in the middle of the doorway of the only visible way out of the room.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:14:52 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2016, 05:12:30 pm »

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:25:31 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2016, 05:19:24 pm »

((Darn.  All right, sane character incoming later.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2016, 05:19:45 pm »

Sacrifice my broken arm and go through the first gate.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2016, 05:20:09 pm »

Some of the crowns seem to glow with heat. You notice one of the crown has a disembodied skeletal hand holding onto it. A magnificent iron crown set with rubies lays in the middle of the doorway of the only visible way out of the room.

Otu thinks for a moment, and remember the sweet heat of the desert. By reverse-psychology, estimating that a something evoking a good feeling would naturally be a trap, he decides not to touch them.
As for the crown with a skeletal hand, he just don't think much about it because he has a policy of not picking up others belonging. Obviously the skeletal hand owner just left its hand to tell "Mine, please don't touch until I come back".

So he picks up the iron crown.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2016, 05:20:24 pm »

I die.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2016, 05:20:37 pm »

((Darn.  All right, sane character incoming later.))
((Like...a fish maybe ? :p )

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2016, 05:25:05 pm »

Pummel random Objects!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 05:28:00 pm »

You appear in a winding tunnel, filled to the ceiling with books. You barely manage to squeeze past them, catching titles like "On the magic of goblins", "Slimes and why they're useless" and "Why you shouldn't read this book, in a thousand pages".

Sacrifice my broken arm and go through the first gate.
[3]
You shakily raise your axe, and attempt to cut off your arm, but you lose your nerve before you manage it. One of the skulls cackles at your weakness. Try again?

Otu thinks for a moment, and remember the sweet heat of the desert. By reverse-psychology, estimating that a something evoking a good feeling would naturally be a trap, he decides not to touch them.
As for the crown with a skeletal hand, he just don't think much about it because he has a policy of not picking up others belonging. Obviously the skeletal hand owner just left its hand to tell "Mine, please don't touch until I come back".

So he picks up the iron crown.
[5]
As soon as you pick it up, the crown screams, as if in pain, but does nothing overtly harmful. Ignoring the screams, you put on the crown and suddenly your hands are on fire! They don't seem to hurt though. Weeeeird.

I die.
[1]
You are devoured by spiders in a very painful manner. From your flesh an entire swarm of new spiders emerges, ready to prevent any from using this stairway. Your soul surges with the death energies of this place, trying to become a ghost, but gleeful demons capture it instead and torture it for a few eternities. No one will ever remember you.

You have died.

Pummel random Objects!
[5]
You randomly pummel objects! Since tentacles are not objects by your ogreish way of thinking, you manage to destroy 2 of the idols! The remaining tentacles and idols gang up on you!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 05:30:15 pm by Demonic Spoon »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2016, 05:29:07 pm »

Throw my dead Cow at the tentacles! How could this Fail?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2016, 05:31:22 pm »

YES. And I have a rope to stop bloodflow, so not to bleed out.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2016, 05:31:42 pm »

((Sane enough?))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9