Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26313 times)

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2016, 07:15:44 am »

((Deepsong actually looks like it might recover. Lots of repair work to do, though.

Anyway, I'm glad you gave (are giving?) this some sense of closure. Too many games just fade into oblivion.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2016, 09:47:58 am »

Innock grabs her followers souls and enters a heavenly plane to live in joy and happiness for their bravery if possible fire a heavenly blast and destroy all evil that lived the nuke when I'm there.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 09:50:00 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2016, 03:35:22 pm »

Song Burnrage
((Fuck. This is both awesome and infuriating. Still, I'm going into afterlife with other great leaders and their armies. Good company, at least.

Coolrune, congrats, you got your revenge in the end.))
[4] Song Burnrage and his armies awaken in a strange place. A great golden and silver hall with endless dimensions, vaster than the eye can see. A beautiful armored woman appears before Song.

"Congratulation Song Burnrage, Greatest Warlord the lesser world was blessed to know in his whole history. For your achievements, your most loyal troops and yourself have been brought in the Hall of the Warriors. Only the greatest and strongest are allowed in here."

Song is now in the heaven version of all warmongering heroes, in company of the Greatest of the Strongest. He can train eternally, or confront the other warriors here to hone his skills beyond mortal understanding. There is even a spa and jacuzzi with free-massage included.

Keeltheen
c:

I is best Dwagon. I KNEW I'd get my nuke in the end.

"I think I won?"

Report my victory to the deity.
[2] Keeltheen, awed at his own power, report back to the deity "The world is cleansed of chaos, I completed my task !"

But the Voice answers back "No. There is still one more irregularity in the world. The Orb of Black Diamond. You must destroy it."

Murder Oak
now that everything is dead, I shall force all that is dead to serve me by casting Undeadify World.
[5] Meanwhile, Murder Oak the opportunist somehow felt a massive and sudden loss of life. Using the gathered power of the Orb of Black Diamond, he cast Undeadify World to reanimate all the dead so that they serve him.

All across the world, the undead rises, heading toward the Tower to serve their master. There is no corpse left that isn't animated in the world. But not the nuked armies, as their mortal bodies have been reduced to nothing.

c:

I is best Dwagon. I KNEW I'd get my nuke in the end.

"I think I won?"

Urist
check myself before I shrek myself.
[3] Urist eyes open. She is in a strange twisted land, and a cat is standing before her. She is back into her child form, and seems to have lost her powers.

"Hello Urist. I am a cat, and I shall be your guide here. Welcome to the plane of Insanity. We are most pleased by your efforts, too bad there was a last-minute interference"

Ezor
((Deepsong actually looks like it might recover. Lots of repair work to do, though.

Anyway, I'm glad you gave (are giving?) this some sense of closure. Too many games just fade into oblivion.))
[6] Deepsong was fortunately unharmed by the violent explosion. And with the enemy gone, they focused on rebuilding their glorious city and turning it back into the utopia this world deserve. Outside, the corpses rise.
But not in Deepsong as they have the most advanced magma dump system : any useless crap like corpses or trinkets are thrown into the magma sea.

Innock
Innock grabs her followers souls and enters a heavenly plane to live in joy and happiness for their bravery if possible fire a heavenly blast and destroy all evil that lived the nuke when I'm there.
[6] Grabing her followers souls, Innock head toward a heavenly plane she just created for the occasion. Eternal bliss and happiness await them. But just before and for good measure, she sends a holy blast of burning fire to purge the evil that may have survived.

But with no evil left, the blast automatic guiding system fails and goes amok. The blast strikes the closest target -Deepsong-.

World turn :
Gods and their forces :
[3] The deities and their forces are a bit at loss when the armies vanish and corpses immediately rise everywhere. They are heading toward the Tower to destroy the Orb of Black Diamond.

Deepsong :
[5] The holy blast strikes Deepsong, but no harm is done as their walls are built using the legendary dwarven method. Thanks to their unstable quantic state, the wall are indestructible and can easily be deconstructed if needed. Deepsong is unharmed.

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:37:18 pm by Nakéen »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2016, 03:40:16 pm »

Take control of all undead from my heavenly plane also my traveling band survived.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2016, 03:41:06 pm »

"Ya know what? Screw you. I have a nuclear arsenal. You just pissed me off."

Nuke the voice!]

((WHY DID YOU GIVE ME POWER!))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2016, 05:01:35 pm »

Song BurnRage took in his surroundings and laughed, taint of evil no longer prevailing in his voice:

"Finally, I can see the pinnacle each warrior must strive to reach! It is practically in my grasp now - I need only time and good sparring partners of which there are plenty!"

Looking at his awestruck elite troops - four hundreds of deadliest goblins to ever live, Snospu Vilethread among them - Song grinned:

"I expect you all to double on your previous training. And quadruple it if you don't want to lag behind forever!"

Goblins roared as one, their morale soaring beyond the sky. Throughout their entire lives they were afraid of what was to come after the end, killing others and sending them into afterlife instead. Now, with their fears gone and bright future in plain sight, they were all prepared to grab onto it. And, by looking around, they were not alone - Hall of the Warriors accepted only those truly dedicated to the art of war, be it in life or after its end.

Song BurnRage the Intricate Wraith of Killing accepts this fate. Thus, a saga of bloodthirsty warlord comes to an end... But the afterlife of a dedicated sword master treads on.

((This suddenly reminded me of Strodno Flukenightmare the Grim Meteor of Stealing, a single goblin with iron halberd, who butchered half of the fortress Immortalitytower by herself. Prime material for the Hall.))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2016, 05:12:47 pm »

Now I Shall build a Massive Impenetrable Iron Tower to depths Deeper then Hell and Heights Higher then Heaven... I Do think it would be rather nice right Next to my Current Tower!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2016, 06:02:32 pm »

While mechanics repair the defenses, Deepsong's warriors will work on a technique to more easily destroy the undead.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2016, 09:53:17 pm »

Down the rabbit hole
"So, what all is there to do around here?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2016, 04:40:11 am »

Innock
Take control of all undead from my heavenly plane also my traveling band survived.
[2] From her heavenly plane, Innock tries to take control of the newly risen undead of the mortal world. But nothing happens, seems like from her plane, she can't interact with the mortal world at all.

"Maybe it's time to turn the page on this world Innock ?" says Necrohusbando, holding a pina colada with a pineapple slice on the edge of the glass.

[3] Her traveling band survived though, they are mildly successful, but not so famous.

Keeltheen
"Ya know what? Screw you. I have a nuclear arsenal. You just pissed me off."

Nuke the voice!]

((WHY DID YOU GIVE ME POWER!))
[4] Hell ! Having enough of this dipshit winning Voice, Keeltheen launches another nuclear missile through space-time and a veil of popcorn to nuke the Voice.

"DAMN YOUUUUUU" shouts the Voice, before suddenly stopping.

Silence is bliss.

Song Burnrage
Song BurnRage took in his surroundings and laughed, taint of evil no longer prevailing in his voice:

"Finally, I can see the pinnacle each warrior must strive to reach! It is practically in my grasp now - I need only time and good sparring partners of which there are plenty!"

Looking at his awestruck elite troops - four hundreds of deadliest goblins to ever live, Snospu Vilethread among them - Song grinned:

"I expect you all to double on your previous training. And quadruple it if you don't want to lag behind forever!"

Goblins roared as one, their morale soaring beyond the sky. Throughout their entire lives they were afraid of what was to come after the end, killing others and sending them into afterlife instead. Now, with their fears gone and bright future in plain sight, they were all prepared to grab onto it. And, by looking around, they were not alone - Hall of the Warriors accepted only those truly dedicated to the art of war, be it in life or after its end.

Song BurnRage the Intricate Wraith of Killing accepts this fate. Thus, a saga of bloodthirsty warlord comes to an end... But the afterlife of a dedicated sword master treads on.

((This suddenly reminded me of Strodno Flukenightmare the Grim Meteor of Stealing, a single goblin with iron halberd, who butchered half of the fortress Immortalitytower by herself. Prime material for the Hall.))
[5] And thus, Song Burnrage trained for all eternity, honing his skills until becoming as strong as a god of war. Then on the fated day of totally-not-Ragnarok, he slew mountains of giants and gods with his cursed sword, who actually became pretty nice once she saw a psychologist for her backstabbing issues.

Song Burnrage Good Ending Achieved !

Murder Oak
Now I Shall build a Massive Impenetrable Iron Tower to depths Deeper then Hell and Heights Higher then Heaven... I Do think it would be rather nice right Next to my Current Tower!
[5] With enough labour force to rebuild the world, Murder Oak ordered the construction of the Tallest and most Massive Iron Tower Of The World. Extending from the deepest pits of HFS to the highest peaks of Heaven, the Tower was the greatest architectural achievement ever. It was famous for its nice view.

Ezor
While mechanics repair the defenses, Deepsong's warriors will work on a technique to more easily destroy the undead.
[1] Instead of finding a technique to easily destroy undead, Deepsong's warriors only found a technique to multiply undead ! Severing limbs is a bad idea. An animated hairs outbreak paralyzed the city for a week.

[2] As a result, not a lot of progress was done on the defenses.

Urist
Down the rabbit hole
"So, what all is there to do around here?"
[1] The cat takes an annoyed air.
"Well, to be fair, there is nothing to do here. It's so boring that I hoped speaking to you would bring some fun. It's more like the plane of Boredom than the plane of Insanity to be fair, especially since everyone left to wage war on the lesser world."

He takes out a set of cards.
"Want to play some card games ?"

And so Urist played various card games with the Cat for all eternity, becoming the best at every possible card games.

Urist Boredom Ending Achieved !

World turn :
Gods and their forces :
[3] The Deities arrived at the foot of the Tower. They rang the bell, and asked :
"Hello, could we speak to mister Murder Oak ? We would like to know if we could get our pals back, we have an ongoing game you see."

They are waiting patiently for an answer.

Spoiler: Dead/Reborn Characters (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:42:11 am by Nakéen »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2016, 05:59:49 am »

Go live happily in a cave somewhere on a pile of gold.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2016, 07:25:36 am »

now that I no longer require all this power I do think that is a fine request...
Thus I empty the Gods Of Death from black diamond orb, they should be fine after all that time being trapped in what amounts to the RTD Matrix.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2016, 09:12:31 am »

spawn in as vyrn, a human prone to great abition!
((welp, after all that happened at least urist has become the ultimate chestmaster))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2016, 05:15:21 pm »

Help some of our visitors reestablish their respective civilizations. And mine more adamantine.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2016, 05:41:06 pm »

Your right.....we shall watch until the world needs us again.
Do the above.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18