Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: [Finished] Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD  (Read 26373 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Normal Day in a Dwarven Fortress and then the World RTD
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2016, 12:32:36 am »

((By the way Sarrak, I forgot to mention that you now know where Keeltheen the Kobold is located.))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2016, 12:40:19 am »

((HAHAHA! Let the world burn to ashes!

...Actually, I simply wanted to loot a small dwarven fortress. And look where this went.))

Song can't bother stopping to check his revolting army. Everything he has in mind is a single small kobold which humiliated him like no one did ever before. It kicked to death all his comrades and even old Usbu!.. Not that Song really cared about his former allies.

Fall on Keeltheen like a Vengeance incarnate. Strike out his very name from the memory of living!
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2016, 12:40:46 am »

-doublepost-
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2016, 12:59:58 am »

You ssstand no hope of stopping the combined might of hope I....i can feel the hearts the dreams the hopes the good inside of everyone and everything and I innock shall strike you down and bring hope to everyone I was a snakewoman but I was accepted I died and became an abomination but I was still accepted and now everyone is counting on me and I shall not FAIL!!!!!
SPREAD HOPE TO EVERYONE EVERYSOUL THAT HAS EVER LIVED SHALL RISE UP TO PROTECT THIS WORLD AND THOSE THEY LOVE AND THE EVIL GODS SHALL BE SMITED WITH THE GREAT POWER OF HOPE PURIFIYING THEM AND TRANSFORMING THEM INTO BEINGS OF GOOD!!!
((Innock has had a awesome character arc dying being brought back as an abomination not losing who they are proclaiming themselves a god then actually becoming the god of hope and goodness through the world's need for salvation she's basically dwarvy snake jesus))
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 01:04:35 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2016, 01:04:07 am »

((... I hope that you fail. Really, your action could destroy the world since this is DF. Good gods in DF... Are horrifying.))

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2016, 01:20:43 am »

((Innock has had a awesome character arc dying being brought back as an abomination not losing who they are proclaiming themselves a god then actually becoming the god of hope and goodness through the world's need for salvation she's basically dwarvy snake jesus))
((Yeah, the albino snakeman saga was crazy but interesting. I also love Ezor crazy antics in the sweet underground, away from the pain of the world.))
((Throwing all these wacky transformations around has given me good ideas for a future RTD.))
((And of course, I sincerely hope you guys are having fun !))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2016, 01:26:06 am »

((She was a good person from the start and really all i hope for and innock hopes for at the very least to give good a strong chance also i want to imagine the disbelieving face of the one who is playing this game))

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2016, 02:00:02 am »

((And of course, I sincerely hope you guys are having fun !))
((I'm having tons of it, actually. Especially when all my plans transform into unholy abominations due to dice rolls and other players. Really, I did NOT expect to be an Archdemon that is currently destoying the known world and is opposed by evil goblins, who are horrified by his cruelty... This can make for a marvelous apocalyptic prophesy.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2016, 08:44:33 am »

go take a nice nap while catastrophy does his work, all this blood shed realy wears one out.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2016, 08:48:55 am »

((I'm having too much fun for my own good.))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2016, 11:13:11 pm »

Players Turn :
Educate my offspring and care for them as best I can. I am a nurturing father... mother? Check that out, I've never bothered to...

If I am attacked, kick the shit out of my foes. Go into a powerful rage if they harm my offspring.

Sex-diceroll : [1] You were a female all along !
[6] Keeltheen care for and educate her offspring, managing to turn them from mentally disabled kobolds to still mentally disabled but useful kobolds. Some of them die from the education overload though. At least 20% of them !

Song can't bother stopping to check his revolting army. Everything he has in mind is a single small kobold which humiliated him like no one did ever before. It kicked to death all his comrades and even old Usbu!.. Not that Song really cared about his former allies.

Fall on Keeltheen like a Vengeance incarnate. Strike out his very name from the memory of living!
[6] "My nemesis. I have found you at last" whisper to himself Song Burnrage. He descends upon Keeltheen's homeland with his most loyal army, and a terrible battle begin !
Not bothering with the weak offspring of Keeltheen, he directly flies off to meet his arch-enemy.

And there they are, facing each others, ready to clash for the last time.

Follow them to the volcano. Pick up even more friends on the way, if I can.
[4] Ezor's new pals were not joking. They quickly reach the volcano, making up for their lost time.
Finally there, Ezor exposes his plan to his fellows. Settle there on this volcano, and maybe more.

"What will our group be named Ezor ?" asks Utur.

SPREAD HOPE TO EVERYONE EVERYSOUL THAT HAS EVER LIVED SHALL RISE UP TO PROTECT THIS WORLD AND THOSE THEY LOVE AND THE EVIL GODS SHALL BE SMITED WITH THE GREAT POWER OF HOPE PURIFIYING THEM AND TRANSFORMING THEM INTO BEINGS OF GOOD!!!
Spread Hope : [3+1] Innock shines brightly as she begins to spread the hope in the whole world. From everywhere around the world, people's heart are filled with the warmth of hope. Filling renewed, brave souls rise and take arm, and uniting to protect the world from evil.
Smite Gods : [3+1] Gathering her power, Innock shot a beam of light toward the Death Gods realm, breaking through the veil separating it from the mortal realm. The attack is so powerful that a direct access to their realm is opened, and they all took severe damages from the empowered beam of light.

go take a nice nap while catastrophy does his work, all this blood shed realy wears one out.
[3] In the meantime, Urist takes a nap. She dreams of slaughter and insanity, which makes her happy.

World Turn :
Keeltheen Child Army VS Loyal Song Army (-1 to KCA) : [2-1] VS [6]
The best soldiers of Song Burnrage are ruthless. Having already conquered and destroyed countless countries, this pathetic army of young kobolds is nothing. The kobold army is getting totally destroyed.

Rebel Goblin Army VS Loyal Song Army : [6] VS [5]
Far from this battle, another battle rages. The Rebel faction is fighting the remaining Loyalist faction at Crystalmenace, the goblin capital. Both sides are evenly matched, but the Rebels manage to get the upper hand, fueled with the power of hope and justice.

Catastrophe Carnage : [4]
In the meantime, Catastrophe of Insanity kills and destroys with ease. There are only 2 more dwarven fortresses standing in the world, and like the others, they will soon come to an end.

Gods of Death : [3]
The Gods of Death call for their personal troops to protect the wide-open gate. An army of five-hundred angelic warriors equipped with divine equipment appear, completed with 5 archangels.

Spoiler: Dead Characters (click to show/hide)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2016, 11:24:17 pm »

use my powers to turn back time to right before the angels are summoned freeze said time then kill Evil gods  easily and unfreeze time.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 15, 2016, 11:35:03 pm »

"I remember you, KOBOLD. Praise death while you still can!"

Army should watch me eviscerate this creature. Then, we'll feast on rebel ashes.

If, somehow, kobold seems to be stronger - second demon should strike himit in the back.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 15, 2016, 11:35:49 pm »

Kill This Goblin Warlord and with his passing become a Kobold God of Death. Then, strike down the entire goblin army.

What, I can dream.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2016, 11:41:02 pm »

Since I am a Necromancer, I have Everything dead in my Lair get up to serve me, mostly by building a Tower!
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18