Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Mission 27:Tsunami Team  (Read 15788 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27:Tsunami Team
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2016, 03:21:14 pm »

*facepalms* Wait for any action of the giant robots.

Dubley... you should try to destroy this big boulder and open the path.

Wait for Milno do the analisis of the damaged door. If he says that there are no traps, cut the door open.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2016, 06:17:53 pm »

"Aww alright."

Destroy the boulder and clear a path.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2016, 04:37:10 pm »

Cameye the floor. Is there another hallway beneath this one?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2016, 09:49:26 am »

"Congratulations. Now fix that."

Check if the damaged door still has any electronic components that can succumb to my mechanist gauntlet's manipulation. Preferably connection to a security grid. And on that, check if there's any sign of damaged or removed cameras that could be touched for access to the entire system.
The door isn't electronic, but there is a camera left in the corner of the hall thats undamaged.

You get into it but the trace only goes a few feet back. Turns out that the cables servicing it were severed, either by the ball or the cutting down or something.

"Aww alright."

Destroy the boulder and clear a path.
Gen know [1]

Uh....well...hmm how to destroy a boulder...You could punch it...but then it would go straight through the floor. Shoot it? No that would just split it in half and then cut through the wall behind it....hmmm.

*facepalms* Wait for any action of the giant robots.

Dubley... you should try to destroy this big boulder and open the path.

Wait for Milno do the analisis of the damaged door. If he says that there are no traps, cut the door open.
You tap your foot and wait impatiently while dubley carefully surveys the boulder.

Cameye the floor. Is there another hallway beneath this one?
We know there is. Remember, dubley cut through several floors, so if you wanted to go down you could literally just walk back and drop down a floor or two.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2016, 11:38:06 pm »

Cut a hole in the ceiling and flail the flail up through that to get it out of the way.
"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 12:58:15 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2016, 11:45:06 pm »

"Are we clearing each level or trying straight for the prize at the bottom? Could get messy either way."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2016, 03:42:03 pm »

"By now I don't even care. Just don't bring this whole thing down on us. Let's follow the raving lunatic, in case he's taken down that's a good sign we'll have to get more careful." Milno replied.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2016, 01:13:34 pm »

Get whatever spare parts and scrap metal Nia can lead me to then rocket over to help Lars.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:56:28 pm by NAV »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2016, 11:18:59 am »

Wait around in the corridor while the cannon fodder team mates are going to help Earthquake team.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2016, 08:19:03 am »

Popping by to relay these pussies information where to find medical supplies and possibly anything that could be used to fix a battlesuit.

These news have been delivered by request from Miyamoto the Mighty Fine Metal Ass.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2016, 04:45:45 pm »

Find some medical supplies in this dump, then get topside to find and treat Lars.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2016, 10:15:45 am »

Get whatever spare parts and scrap metal Nia can lead me to then rocket over to help Lars.
Spare parts? Not a lot of spare parts around here friend, aside from some scrap metal.

Find some medical supplies in this dump, then get topside to find and treat Lars.
Again, no medkits just sitting around. Well, maybe there was one originally but you forget that a certain someone smashed the entire hall with a big fucking rock. So unless either of you two want to leap down into unseen territory, which I assume you don't, there's really not much to requisiton from this hall or the places you've gone between here and the recently plumbed salami team.

Now, show up in salami team's thread.

Popping by to relay these pussies information where to find medical supplies and possibly anything that could be used to fix a battlesuit.

These news have been delivered by request from Miyamoto the Mighty Fine Metal Ass.
According to my roll here, and your zero gen. know. you don't know where any of that shit is. You've apparently purged your mind of all info related to your past life.

Good to know the mental damage of the HMRC is quite literally contagious.

Wait around in the corridor while the cannon fodder team mates are going to help Earthquake team.
You bang your head against the wall in abject waiting.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2016, 09:59:51 pm »

Just follow my overweight shields, with Renen in tow in case he doesn't post. Unless someone up there starts goofing, then seek shelter instead.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2016, 05:56:31 am »

Follow Milno. Test the cloack While following.

Edit:Correcting the word auto-corrected.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:16:16 pm by Grunhill »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2016, 10:29:56 am »

Follow Milno. Test the cloack White following.
The first part of that I get and you're doing. The second part I have no idea what you're talking about.

Just follow my overweight shields, with Renen in tow in case he doesn't post. Unless someone up there starts goofing, then seek shelter instead.
You may want to start pushing them. Or directly controlling them because they are pretty damn unresponsive. There's not much left in this place but these guys are going at sub-glacial speeds.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7