Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Mission 27:Avalanche team (ready)  (Read 27518 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27:Avalanche team
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2016, 12:20:12 pm »

Let's do proper guarding. Words to all refugees passing by, my authority enhanced by UWM uniform. Ensure they leave any weapons behind so if there's reasonable reason to believe they are hiding something. Gently, but firmly.

"Please leave any weapons behind. You will be provided proper military grade weapons if reason arise. Do not worry, we keep you away from danger."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2016, 10:26:17 am »

Test out the crystal arm, try to absorb some materials from the environment, that includes civilian troublemakers that Smith identifies. After doing that, try and integrate the crystal throughout my body. Finally, look over my crystal arm with my enchanted eyes.

"Well, that hurt less than I expected"
You cannot absorb materials, or at least you can't do it consciously.

You manage to integrate the crystal throughout your entire outer body, though your brain and organs remain human.

The only real subtle difference you notice is that the crystal isn't releasing heat; it's essentially background temp.

Christopher will fly over to the mansion. Posting to say that I'm quickly transferring to Hurricane Team, and will post an action there, if I have time after the flight.
Okie Dokie.

Let's do proper guarding. Words to all refugees passing by, my authority enhanced by UWM uniform. Ensure they leave any weapons behind so if there's reasonable reason to believe they are hiding something. Gently, but firmly.

"Please leave any weapons behind. You will be provided proper military grade weapons if reason arise. Do not worry, we keep you away from danger."
You do your best to remain a fair but firm voice of authority, but it's a little hard to enforce law on a bunch of suburbanites. Not because they're lawless or uncooperative, but because they follow your directions so well and none of them look very dangerous. The most dangerous thing associated with any of these mildly out of shape middle class 40 somethings is high cholesterol.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2016, 11:58:33 am »

This is going too well, but I'm fine with it. Keep doing good job. If it looks like Trier is about to harm somebody unnecessarily, give him a gentle tap on face with butt of my rifle.
If it looks like fight is about to start, let the childsoldier know so she can stop being empathic.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:21:48 pm by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2016, 03:55:44 pm »

Make another arm for myself. Also look over the civilians with X-ray mode for any concealed weaponry, if they are in fact carrying any weaponry then walk up to them and intimidate them into handing it over using my crystal form. If nothing else interesting happens, crystalize one of my  inner ears, but don't mess with the semicircular canals, and see or rather hear what happens.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 04:37:58 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2016, 11:12:53 am »

((Hello!))
Go and greet avalanche team with a firm hug where safe if someone looks dangerous as in this action could harm me don't do it.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2016, 01:52:24 pm »

((Hello!))
Go and greet avalanche team with a firm hug where safe if someone looks dangerous as in this action could harm me don't do it.
Not hugging the crystal man, got it.

Make another arm for myself. Also look over the civilians with X-ray mode for any concealed weaponry, if they are in fact carrying any weaponry then walk up to them and intimidate them into handing it over using my crystal form. If nothing else interesting happens, crystalize one of my  inner ears, but don't mess with the semicircular canals, and see or rather hear what happens.
[1] Your good arm falls off.

And then it punches you in the back of the knee and pummels you to the ground.

This is going too well, but I'm fine with it. Keep doing good job. If it looks like Trier is about to harm somebody unnecessarily, give him a gentle tap on face with butt of my rifle.
If it looks like fight is about to start, let the childsoldier know so she can stop being empathic.

We're gonna assume your depopulation of this area is done.

We're gonna assume that the combination of buses from the other team and all the teams working in unison mean the evacuation of the entire suburban area is done.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2016, 03:32:51 pm »

Grow another new arm and use that to grab my rogue limb and forcibly reattach it to myself.

"Damnit, Don't do that ARM I just synthesized you."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 08:55:45 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2016, 03:57:13 pm »

Keep guarding the portal until orders change. Or until Trier does something worse.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2016, 11:41:57 am »

Grow another new arm and use that to grab my rogue limb and forcibly reattach it to myself.

"Damnit, Don't do that ARM I just synthesized you."
[2]
Your unruly and treasonous arm punches you in the back of the head and renders you unconscious before skittering away.

Keep guarding the portal until orders change. Or until Trier does something worse.
Does a possibly dangerous crystalline arm scampering into a residential area count?

Actually probably not. This place is boned anyways.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2016, 11:58:23 am »

Actually the independant arm might count. Shoot it once, but no chasing more than 50 meters after it. No shooting if civilians are on the way.
Old sigs.
Games.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2016, 01:54:52 pm »

wake up, grow another arm and then chase the traitorous one down. IT WILL BE REINTEGRATED
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:46:09 pm by MidnightJaguar »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2016, 02:43:11 pm »

sense the emotions of people within a small radius around me with the empathetic gland.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2016, 10:16:48 pm »

See if I can provide Trier  any medical assistance.

"That was some hit! You alright there?"
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2016, 02:20:08 pm »

Actually the independant arm might count. Shoot it once, but no chasing more than 50 meters after it. No shooting if civilians are on the way.
You take a shot at it, grazing it but the thing skitters away before you can do any real damage. Damn.

wake up, grow another arm and then chase the traitorous one down. IT WILL BE REINTEGRATED
You groggily regain consciousness and the attempt to grow another arm. You fail to do so.

sense the emotions of people within a small radius around me with the empathetic gland.
Hmm. Well One guy is feeling slight disgust and a desire to make the target of that feeling go away. The other guy is...You're not really sure how to categorize that emotion, but it's not a great one. Desire of a very strange kind.

See if I can provide Trier  any medical assistance.

"That was some hit! You alright there?"
He tells you that he's fine, but that someone should run and catch his arm so he can eat it.

Clearly head trauma. Or extended periods with Milno.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2016, 08:11:08 pm »

Chase after my arm.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12