Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 82

Author Topic: Mission 27 Radio Chatter  (Read 66788 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27 Radio Chatter
« Reply #1005 on: April 08, 2016, 09:17:22 pm »

Abigail typhoon team 2
In a brisk very quick tone that very clearly dosent want to linger.
Got framed for the murder of my parents and cannibalism by the magister when he was the one who did it.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 08, 2016, 09:18:42 pm »

oh. Sprry to hear, well, at least we got a fresh start doing good.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 08, 2016, 09:20:53 pm »

Abigail South
In a much slower calmer tone after a few seconds.
Yeah we did it's quite nice to see nice people.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 08, 2016, 09:24:47 pm »

I just hope I can avoid some of the atrocities of my home world, remmber the past and do better for the future.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 08, 2016, 09:29:55 pm »

Abigail South
Yeah.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 08, 2016, 10:05:22 pm »

Tsunami 1

Excuse me, Mr Endrasi, but I understand that you are one the original HMRC members and was one of the members on the first mission. So a couple minutes ago I just created some specimens that are similar to the crystal race from the first mission. Unfortunately, I have no way to communicate with them and was hoping that I could borrow your alien power source after the mission and use that to communicate with them.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: April 08, 2016, 10:51:54 pm »

Blizzard 6

Well I don't have much else to do right now, what are you busy with? Maybe I could help?
"Some newbie evidently created some sort of crystal beings that would be inconvenient for any potential refugees to see, so I'm going to disassemble them and store their parts out of sight."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 08, 2016, 11:38:43 pm »

Blizzard 6

Well I don't have much else to do right now, what are you busy with? Maybe I could help?
"Some newbie evidently created some sort of crystal beings that would be inconvenient for any potential refugees to see, so I'm going to disassemble them and store their parts out of sight."
That newbie would be me and when you do dissemble them would you mind letting me having a spike of crystal from one of them?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 11:43:46 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 09, 2016, 01:42:51 am »

Blizzard 6

That newbie would be me and when you do dissemble them would you mind letting me having a spike of crystal from one of them?
Maybe. Find a way to hold one and carry it around without help and I'll give you a piece.
Sig! Onol

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 09, 2016, 09:03:35 am »

Blizzard six
Hmm, well actually if you could just stab me with it I could carry it around.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 09:07:09 am by MidnightJaguar »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 09, 2016, 10:34:27 am »

Avalanche, Typhoon, Hurricane, Firestorm

Attention, teams of the evac effort. Blizzard 2 here again. The secondary portal has been set up in an accessible location just outside of the southern settlements. Avalanche team is in charge of security. If the other teams happen to obtain any prospective evacuees, they are advised to bring them there for maximally expedient retrieval.

Furthermore, the fresher teams should reorganize according to their current task. Avalanche team guards the secondary portal. Typhoon team performs civilian roundup and runs interference for other teams. Hurricane team manages the plantation area. If you are performing one team's duty while technically being on another team, you are advised to switch your callsign with an adequate notification and then regroup with your new teammates. Note that this does not apply to Avalanche team, who will perform their assigned duty or experience the unique joy of being hunted and skinned for their valuable pelts.

This has been a public service announcement from Blizzard 2. Have a nice day.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 09, 2016, 11:18:28 am »

Blizzard 6 to Blizzard

Blizzard team, this is Vanessa Anagrid. If one of you could make your way to my location for ease of disassembly I'd appreciate it; I'm not exactly sure how the newbie created these crystal beings but they don't seem to die when decapitated and absorb their immediate surroundings to regenerate. I'm not combat-optimized so if perhaps one of you could come and help me get them out of the town?
Sig! Onol

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 09, 2016, 11:39:33 am »

To all newbs
Eagle two here, leading hurricane plantation and mansion efforts. Please, for the sake of coordination, ask the other members of hurricane before doing something, at least be better then avalanche.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 09, 2016, 12:24:55 pm »

Blizzard, Firestorm

"Firestorm two here, do we have any goals or shall I continue to sit up here and quietly hope Avalanche gives me an excuse to practice indirect fire with chemical weapons?"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 09, 2016, 01:14:03 pm »

Blizzard, Firestorm

"Firestorm two here, do we have any goals or shall I continue to sit up here and quietly hope Avalanche gives me an excuse to practice indirect fire with chemical weapons?"

Firestorm 2

You're right on time, Firestorm 2. Blizzard 6 is having some trouble with the transportation and disassembly of the crystalline monsters created by Avalanche 6. They are an unknown quantity, a probable risk to the operation and terribly unsightly. It would be much appreciated if you could assist with their discreet removal.

As a bonus objective, if Avalanche 6 is still milling around there when you arrive, would you kindly deliver him a stern warning to the kneecap from me? Over.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 82