Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 230983 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 16
« Reply #2535 on: August 14, 2016, 02:01:21 pm »

Again, staying away from my actual conclusions and gameplay, either its me or round-cycles are getting shorter (but without the mod coming along to close things off.  Happened last time when I thought there was plenty of time to spare (several of us, in fact) and this time I checked before posting and found I was 45 minutes late.

Those that remain will have to discuss things tomorrow.  Can't say what I want to say (probably not useful anyway).  Unless Tomasque rematerialises and explicitly doesn't close the day off, to add to my confusion.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: August 14, 2016, 02:02:48 pm »

They've always been 48 hours, with exceptions for round mechanics and D3 hammers.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: August 14, 2016, 05:04:21 pm »

Round 16 - Night 2
 The great fiery eye casts it's glowing gaze below the horizon, and in it's wake a thousand little tears stay suspended in the sky. Silent tears over a silent city; The unsung harmony of a song that requires none... it's already to die for.

Votecount
FallacyofUrist (1) - The Moonlit Shadow
TheBiggerFish (1) - FallacyofUrist
Starver (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (0)

Not voting: Starver, TheBiggerFish
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 05:28:18 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: August 17, 2016, 11:32:48 pm »

Round 16 - Day 3
 ...as all songs do that remain unsung.

Every night the sound. Every morning, a corpse. Until now.

Votecount
FallacyofUrist (0)
TheBiggerFish (0)
Starver (0)
The Moonlit Shadow (0)

Not voting: FallacyofUrist, TheBiggerFish, Starver, The Moonlit Shadow

Day ends Friday, 9:30 PM PDT
              Saturday, 4:30 AM GMT
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: August 18, 2016, 07:11:26 am »

I'm aliiiiive

All right then.

Fallacy:Why did you visit me last night?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: August 18, 2016, 07:34:14 am »

Starver, didn't you say you visited Hector yesterday?
No, I didn't. Not sure where you got that. But I think it is time for a full(ish) claim time, from me.

I was particularly sure that Fish was not visited (N1) in order to silence because (barring round trickery, such as "this is not classed as visiting" on an action, or possibly Hector's thing affecting me1) I was protecting Fish from visits and I was told that nobody visited them.

Last night I also protected someone, but I want to see who squirms before I reveal who, and my conclusions as to what that means.  Noting that Fish has already claimed Fallacy (previously claiming something akin to a Tracking ability) visited him, which is already being considered.

I already have a definite suspish, and know I have yet to prove my own role, but I'm sure we can unlock this.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: August 18, 2016, 07:37:32 am »

(Forgotten footnote 1 was going to be speculation about what certain Hectorish actions would mean, but I snipped it (but not footnote pointer) before I posted. You can work things out as well as I.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: August 18, 2016, 07:45:24 am »

Starver:If you protected me from visits, how did TMS visit me N1?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: August 18, 2016, 07:52:46 am »

Indeed. Not that you previously mentioned it.

And how does this mesh with Moonlight claiming watching Fallacy 'tracking' Hector?

Points to condider.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: August 18, 2016, 08:01:34 am »

Really?  When did you visit me then, because I know you did.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: August 18, 2016, 08:02:35 am »

You visited me N1, judging by the timestamp on the PM, Moonlit.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: August 18, 2016, 08:23:13 am »

@Fallacy - reserving my judgement until you pop up and say something. (Please don't tell me there's a special "cannot post until post-twilight" penalty, Fish...  that'd be quite awkward and very Bastard.)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: August 18, 2016, 08:39:50 am »

There isn't, AFAIK.
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: August 18, 2016, 08:40:19 am »

Unless you count 'letting real life slip' as part of it.
Sigtext

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: August 18, 2016, 08:53:40 am »

No, that's allowed. It's happened to me, at times. It makes things more awkward, I know. But at least I don't need to add that to my mental image of the game.  (Last I checked,  Fallacy hadn't been on-forum since prior to day start, so I'm going to be patient. Same as with you, yesterday, if its a (new! not previously seen!) posting restriction that requires it, vote for me and I won't take that as bad thing.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 237