Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231225 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2040 on: June 24, 2016, 09:04:10 am »

What convinced you I'm now less suspicious?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: June 24, 2016, 09:25:05 am »

Ahhhh....

I've corrected my mess-up. Don't worry my players, there is no time travel going on - yet.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: June 24, 2016, 10:23:48 am »

Awwww.

Well, back to being confused.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: June 24, 2016, 11:06:04 am »

Your action failed, that doesn't mean it was a role block. You haven't told us what your action is, so Indonmt know how it might fail.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: June 24, 2016, 12:16:16 pm »

Like, everybody:Hypotheses on the fact that we seem to be in a Groundhog Day loop?
I don't see that.  Still looking for reasons why you do...

(I'll not lie, I'm more focussed on real-world issues that I can't do anything about, as a cog in the machine...  I meant what I said about waiting until later to make sense of everything happening here.)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: June 24, 2016, 12:22:33 pm »

@Starver: I accidentally left the "Night 0" and "Day 1" labels on Night 1 and Day 2. People thought it was some kind of time travel thing.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: June 24, 2016, 12:29:32 pm »

Ah, too distracted to notice.  Still suspect you of doing weird stuff, but never that.  ;)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: June 24, 2016, 01:03:50 pm »

Your action failed, that doesn't mean it was a role block. You haven't told us what your action is, so Indonmt know how it might fail.
huh... you have any hidden autos you'd like to share?
How should I know? They'd be hidden!

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: June 24, 2016, 01:06:55 pm »

So who visited me last night? I don't think anyone claimed it.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: June 24, 2016, 01:11:46 pm »

Why is it important?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: June 24, 2016, 02:59:25 pm »

You should know better, hector.

And, uh , guess I worded that wrong. I got used to hidden autos on previous sounds, so... Any autos?

How has this line of questioning helped you figure out my alignment?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: June 24, 2016, 03:04:04 pm »

Like, everybody:Hypotheses on the fact that we seem to be in a Groundhog Day loop?
I don't see that.  Still looking for reasons why you do...

(I'll not lie, I'm more focussed on real-world issues that I can't do anything about, as a cog in the machine...  I meant what I said about waiting until later to make sense of everything happening here.)
Ahhhh....

I've corrected my mess-up. Don't worry my players, there is no time travel going on - yet.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: June 25, 2016, 08:32:19 am »

New summary, after going through everything again:

TDS almost definitely blocks, I can confirm this but nothing else.

Moonlit's skill (or one of them) involves unblockableness and perhaps eavesdropping on a targets' result, but is useless with Hector.

Hector has a reactive action, that doesn't react against Moonlit or Fish, but maybe me if I get round to it.

Fish continues to poke, but confusion abounds about what this might do.  (I have some ideas, but nothing useful to chat about.)

I think one/both of two people (to be left nameless) are a trap, but not sure what alignment of trap. I also can't yet narrow down the non-Town wincon(s), though I have one particular fear about what might be there.

I don't know who I'd lynch.  I'm torn on what comes next.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: June 25, 2016, 08:36:05 am »

I'd like to hear those ideas, if you don't mind.
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: June 25, 2016, 08:41:26 am »

I'm the investigative role. If someone I target visits me, I find out what their action is. It doesn't count as a visit, which is why Moonlit asked me who I visited at day start and also (I assume) why his action failed. Also why I asked Starver to visit me during the night. He has cleared TBF, which is why I wanted to target him, so I could (hopefully) clear him and TBF for myself.

I think Moonlit's action finds out something about who his target visits.

I targeted Moonlit N0, so I know he didn't visit me, and Starver N1, with the same result. I was poked in the night, so I know TBF visited me. This concludes my knowledge of the game so far.

Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 237