Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Do snake pits work well?  (Read 9505 times)

Dozebôm Lolumzalěs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: Do snake pits work well?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2016, 03:59:25 pm »

Make a very flat floor.

Put snakes on it.

Snakes on a Plane.

((Math jokes.))

Put snakes in Kansas.

Snakes on a Plain.

((Geography jokes.))
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 04:55:48 pm »

New collectible card game announced:
Magic the Gathering: Planecrawlersss
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 05:03:55 pm »

Be lucky there isn't a way to mod snakes to be able to swallow goblins whole. :V
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

FantasticDorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 06:19:17 pm »

Be lucky there isn't a way to mod snakes to be able to swallow goblins whole. :V

The inside of the snake (aesophagus?/Stomach/throat?) would need to be a integral part of the snakes anatomy for swallowing actions to happen. In addition to behavioural cue tags.

[Prey-Unconscious] after a wrestling match exhausting the said goblin by the giant anaconda it proceeds a behavior to devour it, going through a certain amount of internal cavity bashing (there is little because prey is unconscious as opposed to being alive flailing weapons)

Unless we are talking stupid giant CGI animal swallowing which is silly (except for applied on 'silly' gigantic animals like dragons and giant sperm whales eating old carpenters with their masterwork figures of dwarven boys made out of wood.).

The Forgotten beast [Insert dwarven translation for 'the great devourer of crundles' etc] has come, it is a gigantic toad with bug eyes and feathers. Beware its insatiable maw!! (FB proceeds to devour the fortress, animals and all disappearing into its mouth with no bones, bodies or non metal claimables. Killing maw creatures offers randomly generated/historic loot from its innards a bit like a gizzard stone prize.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2016, 06:22:22 pm »

[Vore jokes intensify]
On DF Wiki ˇ On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]