Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: ARM ID Requisition (Free Character Pixel Art)  (Read 17759 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: ARM ID Requisition (Free Character Pixel Art)
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2016, 07:48:02 pm »

I would like to request a sprite of Xael.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2016, 08:09:28 pm »

Example images please =D
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2016, 09:17:34 pm »

PTW And request arting.

Petra has really pale skin, hazel eyes, and messy black hair going down to her shoulders. She's wearing a MCP-1 suit. If height is portrayed, she's kind of tall for a woman at 5 feet 11 inches.
You never really responded to this one, did you see it?

Also, maybe put the list in the OP so someone can see if you missed them or not?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2016, 09:49:57 pm »

Something like a Google Doc might be easier to update. Edit: Or at least I'd find it easier.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:51:58 pm by Parisbre56 »

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2016, 09:54:35 pm »

Sorry. Yep I saw. When picking my next sprite I start at page 1 and go through who I have already got, and then hit the next person. I WOULD like example pictures for Petra, but since she is in her suit, and you were pretty descriptive with the face, I can make due without if I have to
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2016, 10:05:36 pm »

I can't really request a picture of Saint, since he's a brain in a case inside of various large machines.  However, it just occurred to me that I could request a simple robobody pic!

The standard robot body that ARM members are put into when their fleshy body is destroyed. Looks sort of like an anatomical model, with dark black muscles and shiny chrome metal bones, and some metal plating covering it. Better than a human body in almost every way.

The head looks like a crash test dummies with a blank face that can display emoticons through a minimalist holographic display. The display projects points of light a very small distance above the user's face that the user can alter to form emoticons.

Crash test Dummies:
Spoiler: Detailed face (click to show/hide)

Emoticons over face shield (Zer0 from Borderlands 2, which has been said to have a very similar emoticon function)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2016, 10:09:10 pm »

Can I do a bit of creative stretching and put a brain case on a sod? krang style? or just a sod?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2016, 10:13:03 pm »

Uh.  Nothing stopping you, though it would look nothing like Saint or any robobody.  And sure, draw a sod if you want--I can fished up their description.
Seven foot tall gray skinned, hairless gorillas in body armor with a generically handsome face that's stretched too far in every direction. They all look almost identical; dull eyes like a ruminant, but packed with a predatory cunning, a bestial hunter's instinct sharpened to a fine point through VR training and psychohypnotic conditioning.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2016, 10:17:55 pm »

Here is the first instance of a robobody image in ER, way back just after M1: Jim
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.msg3191994#msg3191994

Here's the pic

so do Pan's white mask on a black metal body, basically
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:19:46 pm by Ozarck »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2016, 10:18:21 pm »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2016, 10:22:30 pm »

I spent hours searching for that geth pic.  Gah.  Kedly, note that the head was specifically stated to be a crash test dummy's head.

Why didn't I think of just using one of Sean's pics?  They're really good, and exactly how I visualize the bodies.  Kedly, note that Feyri specifically requested a feminized body.  Saint does not have tits.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2016, 10:24:10 pm »

Uh.  Nothing stopping you, though it would look nothing like Saint or any robobody. 
Didn't mean to be offensive with that question. So if I offended I apologise.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2016, 10:27:08 pm »

I spent hours searching for that geth pic.  Gah.  Kedly, note that the head was specifically stated to be a crash test dummy's head.

Why didn't I think of just using one of Sean's pics?  They're really good, and exactly how I visualize the bodies.  Kedly, note that Feyri specifically requested a feminized body.  Saint does not have tits.

I have a female sprite mold and was excited I was finally going to get to use it when I did abigail... before realising that abigail was a child and I didn't have a child mold. But it was ok, because I got to create a new mold... (Base.... outline?)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2016, 10:28:40 pm »

I'm not offended.  I was just pointing out that I wouldn't want it on Saint's page or anything.  Feel free to draw whatever you want--I think it's nice of you to even offer to draw other people's characters.

Putting tits on my character would offend me, though.  Please don't do that.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2016, 11:20:52 pm »

TITS IT IS! Just kidding, no worries. I wan't people to like their sprites and am willing to modify sprites so that they are just right. I think I might do a Dubley body (minus the two extra sets of arms) with a pancaek mask, and put an emote over it. ANYWAYS IT IS NOW TIME TO DO ROSANNE BARR!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12