Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: suggestion sorta-misses surrendering hearthperson  (Read 694 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
suggestion sorta-misses surrendering hearthperson
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:39:25 am »

in adventure mode you should be able to hit the wrong body part when you are not skilled enough to hit the right part , like for instance, you attempt to hit the elf's head with a sword. the elf dodges partly out of the way. your sword hits his shoulder instead, shattering the bone!
  also when a you are a hearthperson, your lord should be able to ask you and other soldiers to capture a enemy civilization's sites.
and when you ask someone to surrender and they say yes, they should stop, instead of running away like a non-surrendering elf.
in fort mode you should be able to surrender to attacking sentient forces(golins,elves,humans,bat-man,demons).
when you surrender(and they agree to this) former nobles should be ousted(execution,or just becoming a hauler) then be replaced with members of the group that defeated your fort.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
Re: suggestion sorta-misses surrendering hearthperson
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 11:48:50 am »

in adventure mode you should be able to hit the wrong body part when you are not skilled enough to hit the right part , like for instance, you attempt to hit the elf's head with a sword. the elf dodges partly out of the way. your sword hits his shoulder instead, shattering the bone!
  also when a you are a hearthperson, your lord should be able to ask you and other soldiers to capture a enemy civilization's sites. already implemented
and when you ask someone to surrender and they say yes, they should stop, instead of running away like a non-surrendering elf. why?
in fort mode you should be able to surrender to attacking sentient forces(golins,elves,humans,bat-man,demons).Why wouldn't they just kill you?
when you surrender(and they agree to this) former nobles should be ousted(execution,or just becoming a hauler) then be replaced with members of the group that defeated your fort.sounds good

Sorry for format, I'm on my phone. Also next time, please make separate threads for separate suggestions.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!