Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859075 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly upset today thread
« Reply #6585 on: November 18, 2019, 10:41:46 pm »

I like to drink sometimes; that's just actually what I imagine most people in my town doing with a large amount of their spare time. They get off work, sit in front of TV with a beer or whatever, and that's the extent of their hobbies and interests.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6586 on: November 19, 2019, 04:32:26 am »

I don’t drink to get drunk, but most of my friends do. When I was 17, I was invited to a bunch of parties held by aforementioned friends, all a year older than me, and having to take care of them and stop them from running out onto the road while they spilled their deepest and innermost of secrets was enough to put me off drunkenness.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6587 on: November 19, 2019, 10:32:51 am »

I don’t drink to get drunk, but most of my friends do. When I was 17, I was invited to a bunch of parties held by aforementioned friends, all a year older than me, and having to take care of them and stop them from running out onto the road while they spilled their deepest and innermost of secrets was enough to put me off drunkenness.

Yeah, people who are starting drinking get drunk faster (lower tolerance + lower experience) and in less pleasant ways.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6588 on: November 19, 2019, 03:22:30 pm »

I heard that Cheery is going to be non-binary in the Discworld television series. She's  pretty much the exact opposite of non-binary in the books.
I really hope that that's referring to before she decides to become female, but I fear that that is not the case, and they totally missed the point of Cheery.
Her point is to show the absurdity of Gender, by showing someone who identifies with one much like our female gender to rebel against their own single gender culture, showing how absurd reality is with a mirror image.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6589 on: November 19, 2019, 08:09:34 pm »

I painted some miniatures. I was really excited to paint one, kinda "eh" about the other one. The one I was excited for turned out like crap, the "eh" one came out beautifully.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6590 on: November 20, 2019, 12:48:28 am »

I have my youtube layout ever so slightly burned into my screen, and I dont like this. I didnt think I was watching THAT many youtube videos, but apparently enough to make a spooky silhouette of the white background and empty video screen and suggestions bar. This is an expensive laptop, I dont want my screen to slowly become unintelligible. :C

Now that Ive noticed it, its impossible not to see it.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6591 on: November 20, 2019, 01:01:51 am »

Forgot to save my progress on a document. Computer crashed. 10 pages of homebrew tabletop info gone.

Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S Ctrl+S

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6592 on: November 21, 2019, 04:13:58 am »

My Word processor just stopped working consistently for me a while back, so I just started writing it down in notebooks. Less organized, but less likely to burst into flames.
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6593 on: November 21, 2019, 04:18:36 am »

My Word processor just stopped working consistently for me a while back, so I just started writing it down in notebooks. Less organized, but less likely to burst into flames.

For a moment, I interpreted "Word processor" as like a food processor, but for words... Just throw a meaty paragraph in there and ask yourself "Will it blend?"

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6594 on: November 21, 2019, 04:36:16 am »

For a moment, I interpreted "Word processor" as like a food processor, but for words... Just throw a meaty paragraph in there and ask yourself "Will it blend?"
Wait wait wait, that’s not what a Word processor is?
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6595 on: November 21, 2019, 04:52:20 am »

Wait wait wait, that’s not what a Word processor is?

My lamp tells me no, but my heart tells me yes.

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6596 on: November 21, 2019, 07:46:19 am »

My labs came back with high cholesterol.  Now I get to see if my PCP will let me try to adjust diet & exercise or if they are going to put me on meds immediately.  ???

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6597 on: November 21, 2019, 07:48:50 am »

I'm not sure PCP is really the best medication with which to lower cholesterol, but who knows...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6598 on: November 21, 2019, 07:51:28 am »

Primary Care Physician. They’re also called providers, because Americans are weird.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6599 on: November 21, 2019, 07:57:45 am »

Oh right, like a GP.
Well, good luck! I have no idea what standard procedure is for lowering cholesterol, so I can't really comment beyond that.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 779