Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 858946 times)

AlexSturdee

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1485 on: August 11, 2016, 12:44:15 am »

At work all day, forgot to bring lunch. Was about to break my no-sugar diet. Was hungry, and the cookie in the vending machine was just... staring at me. Went to pay for it with my card, its only polite after all this eye-contact. NETWORK ERROR. No cookie. Looked wistfully at the glass, hand pressed against it longingly. She's still there... wondering how I could've abandoned her.
I do cheap RPG character (and dorf) commissions!
Take a look at my folio: http://alexsturdee.deviantart.com/
PM me or send me an email at:
alexsturdee.commissions@gmail.com
Look out for occasional free commissions on offer!

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: August 12, 2016, 12:20:26 am »

As I mentioned in sad thread, my foot was injured. It still hurts a bit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: August 13, 2016, 02:17:18 am »

Being on public internet and feeling like I'm forgetting half the things I'm supposed to be doing in this brief bit of time. D:

At work all day, forgot to bring lunch. Was about to break my no-sugar diet. Was hungry, and the cookie in the vending machine was just... staring at me. Went to pay for it with my card, its only polite after all this eye-contact. NETWORK ERROR. No cookie. Looked wistfully at the glass, hand pressed against it longingly. She's still there... wondering how I could've abandoned her.
True love waits.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: August 13, 2016, 02:58:55 am »

I'm thinking I'm going to have to go internet-less again. While having internet access is nice and a huge convenience and an increasing necessity in a world that is increasingly fixated on the digital, it's clearly also an enormous distraction to me and is hampering my motivation, my attention span, and therefore my life at large. Which sucks, because I like being in contact with my few internet friends, and I like keeping up on my favorite animes that come out weekly, but clearly something's got to give.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: August 13, 2016, 03:10:04 am »

Can't get myself to sleep. Im worried because I have to get up early to catch my horse so she can be trained properly by a professional. She wouldn't let me anywhere near her with a halter and lead rope. Like her life depended on it. She let me come right up to her this morning and put one on, all she wanted was to be brushed. I shouldn't have removed it damnit. If I don't catch her by the time they show up they'll leave, we won't have another chance for months. And of course they'll be pissed.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: August 13, 2016, 04:05:38 am »

There's a hole in my sock.
Ditto.

Quintuple

Also sleep has been less than happening

Also Code Monkey
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:07:50 am by somemildmanneredidiot »
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: August 13, 2016, 04:31:09 am »

Having to condense my posts within this phone's character limit is so annoying.

I miss rambling incessantly lik
Booze is Life for Yoink

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: August 13, 2016, 04:35:18 am »

Having to condense my posts within this phone's character limit is so annoying.

I miss rambling incessantly lik
My condolences  :(
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: August 13, 2016, 03:47:05 pm »

At work fifteen minutes early, again because of shit that isn't my fault. I'm not clocking in a single second before I have to. But it's cold outside.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 13, 2016, 03:58:02 pm »

At work fifteen minutes early, again because of shit that isn't my fault.

"Sorry boss, it won't happen again. Tomorrow I'll be late again."
Sounds okay to me.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: August 13, 2016, 06:58:02 pm »

goddamnit honduras that was pretty scummy what you did.  I don't know if SK could have scored with that time you wasted, but still.  ugh.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 13, 2016, 07:02:54 pm »

goddamnit honduras that was pretty scummy what you did.  I don't know if SK could have scored with that time you wasted, but still.  ugh.

I've seen the referee extend the additional time by minutes because of time played or wasted a lot, by minute or two.

But football is like that, SK despite clearly controlling the game did had more than 90 minutes to make a goal...

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: August 13, 2016, 07:12:41 pm »

I've seen the referee extend the additional time by minutes because of time played or wasted a lot, by minute or two.

But football is like that, SK despite clearly controlling the game did had more than 90 minutes to make a goal...
I mean they should've added more than they did, even the commentators the channel I was watching it on had were surprised at the final whistle.  Their goalie even got a yellow card for wasting time.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: August 13, 2016, 07:20:34 pm »

I mean they should've added more than they did, even the commentators the channel I was watching it on had were surprised at the final whistle.  Their goalie even got a yellow card for wasting time.

Yeah it depends on the referee, I suppose what counts as playing and what doesn't varies. It just part of football though it rubs me too. I have the feeling that in valuable international games or tournaments they give a lot of additional time, then in Bundesliga theres very often no additional time at all.

Definitely should have rather been more additional times to begin with than a meaningless yellow card, yes.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: August 13, 2016, 10:25:00 pm »

AAAARGH

SUDDENLY ITCHY BUTTCRACK
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 779