Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859014 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #780 on: April 25, 2016, 10:10:10 pm »

I use LibreOffice because I mistook it for OpenOffice many years ago and can't be bothered to fix it. Its default is 12 points, at least, but it cocks up by using some special snowflake Linux font.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:12:27 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 25, 2016, 10:15:30 pm »

libreoffice is way better than openoffice

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 25, 2016, 10:17:09 pm »

Really? OpenOffice is the one that's always recommended to me.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 25, 2016, 10:35:07 pm »

In other news, I honestly don't care much, but I can't seem to find a prom date and the ticket deadline is Wednesday.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 25, 2016, 10:42:49 pm »

Really? OpenOffice is the one that's always recommended to me.
Openoffice is outdated, unless someone else revived it. Libreoffice is the way to go.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 25, 2016, 10:45:55 pm »

-too tired, disregard except that it is a mild sad in itself that I am too tired-
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 25, 2016, 10:46:52 pm »

You could always just post your discussion anyway, maybe you'll bring it back up for the other people who missed it! I'd say within the last two pages would be fine (or the equivalent at lower PPP)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 25, 2016, 10:52:48 pm »

In other news, I honestly don't care much, but I can't seem to find a prom date and the ticket deadline is Wednesday.
You could take the butler. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 25, 2016, 10:55:01 pm »

Ha...
Sigtext

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 25, 2016, 11:00:12 pm »

I finished the game I was playing yesterday so now I'm unreasonably sad.
I really like playing games and watching shows, but I apparently get deeply emotionally invested in media at the drop of a hat so the roller coaster of post-story depression gets pretty exhausting.

The fact that I have to micromanage my game-playing time/methods due to intense physical pain from my post-RSI if I'm not careful and strict with myself just adds another layer to the mess. Can't just jump into the next thing yet because I pushed myself too hard getting through the last game's finale. :/

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #790 on: April 25, 2016, 11:04:30 pm »

I just spent three or four hours differentiating. I never want to see another equation again, but alas.

Wait till you see integration! U-substitution! Reimann sums! All of this and more!

Oh, I've done all that. I was just grinding some skill in differentiation cause I'm kinda rusty and there's a test coming up.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 25, 2016, 11:14:03 pm »

Ha...
Ehh, I honestly wouldn't bother if you don't already have anybody to ask out. You have better things to do with your prom night, anyway.
I've been looking for an opportunity to make this reference for years now.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 25, 2016, 11:23:03 pm »

I made a burrito. I took a bite of said burrito. My burrito disappeared and I just had a pile of hot beans and tortilla sliding through my fingers.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 25, 2016, 11:25:20 pm »

I keep forgetting I have pierced ears and taking off my shirt too quickly and it huuuurts.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 26, 2016, 03:03:09 am »

Wanting to discuss many interesting topics that come up on this forum, but by the time I see them everybody has already moved past them :I
Teeny sads!~
You could always just post your discussion anyway, maybe you'll bring it back up for the other people who missed it! I'd say within the last two pages would be fine (or the equivalent at lower PPP)
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with doing that. I'm doing it now!

Mild sads: I go back to school tomorrow from the holidays and have two assessments due. I have not started said assessments.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 779