Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1075172 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #750 on: April 23, 2016, 03:48:31 pm »

Or you might just be that funny? Or perhaps they don't hate you anymore if you're not being an asshat anymore?

Seriously tho, you can laugh at jokes people you hate make, that doesn't make them likeable or you a twofaced person, just makes the joke good :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 23, 2016, 03:51:52 pm »

They're terrible jokes. They're below the level a Sans' pun, and those are pretty low-quality to begin with. They're so bad I don't even laugh at them. They're below the level of "So bad it's funny."

The main thing they've done to indicate hate is ignore me every time I tried to apologize, although there are more subtle things. Like people suddenly knowing stuff I've only told them :V
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 23, 2016, 07:07:04 pm »

The fact that I exist and have to be awake today.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #753 on: April 23, 2016, 08:07:27 pm »

Can relate, i also hate having to exist on some days. More specifically am i not keenly interested in having to exist on the next saturday, because we (as in me and nearest relatives) have to go to the confirmation (as in the christian thing) of one of my cousins daughters. Besides the fact that i'm not religious myself and mostly showing up out of politeness (i'm sorry christians but i would rather be sleeping), there's also the fact that it's early in the day (which is potentially bad for my bowels) and we have to dress up all fancy-like, i.e. have to go shopping for such clothes and possibly wear a stifling neck tie. All this, plus i'd be seen as an asshole if i don't pay attention to the rite at hand, so i can't just sit in church and draw things*. >.>
One good thing is that there's going to be some celebration afterwards, which might be neat if my bowels aren't freaking out. If they are, well, i'll have to contend with that plus my dislikes of large social gatherings and stiff formality.

so yeah i'd actually rather just send my well wishings remotely and stay at home

* And speaking of that, a secondary mild sad: I've found that i have a hard time actually relaxing while drawing. I still enjoy it for sure, but i almost always end up focusing intensely in the process and working at a very fast pace. It's really hard to just chill out and doodle absent-mindedly, even though i was totally able to do that as a wee lad. I get hung up on the "OKAY GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING NOW" train of thought, which quickly turns into "WHAT DRAW??" instead of doodles. It's not like i don't have a ton of ideas in my head, but they have to go through the notoriously impenetrable Anxiety Filter(tm) first, which, annoyingly, blocks out QUITE A FEW ideas. BLEH.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 23, 2016, 08:24:12 pm »

Personally, I avoid religion at all costs. I don't hate people who go to church, and I don't avoid them; I just refuse to go to church or pray or do any of those religious things people do.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 24, 2016, 02:22:41 am »

I tried being a skeptical atheist, but it didn't make me very happy. In my heart I'm agnostic. I tried 'shopping' for a religion, but I don't know if that's morally right or the best way to go about it. I believe everybody has a spiritual side of their life, that doesn't necessarily have to include "religion" in the mainstream idea of the word. But I'll save it for the religion thread :P

I was going to start a Mass Effect LP while I waited for a sale on Mass Effect 3 or to accumulate enough free spending money, but I just do not have the energy to come up with a recording solution, play the game, and say interesting things along the way.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #756 on: April 24, 2016, 02:26:26 am »

I just refuse to go to church or pray or do any of those religious things people do.
Congrats, you're irreligious, just like a few hundred million other people
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 24, 2016, 04:02:38 am »

If I had to say, I'm probably a Catholic apatheist.  In that when I start caring, I'm a Catholic, but most of the time I don't care.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 24, 2016, 04:37:26 am »

Ah, same sort of thing here. I'm an agnostic, in the sense I decided a while back that I have more productive things to do than argue over whether the man in the sky is imaginary or not and just kind of stopped caring enough to have a stance on the matter.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: April 24, 2016, 05:11:39 pm »

Nothing quite as creativity sapping as checking if your tablet drivers are up and running, finding that yes, yes they are. Booting up Photoshop only to have them crash during that process, so now you have to exit PS, fire up the services to restart the drivers and hope they don't crash again.

It's only a couple of extra minutes, but it really feels like a kick in the shins for no particular reason other than to fuck with me.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: April 24, 2016, 06:32:50 pm »

Computers are dicks. That's all I have to say on that one.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 24, 2016, 06:34:09 pm »

Now, if only dicks were also computers, I could save the couple hundred I'll have to spend on a new laptop.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 24, 2016, 06:36:08 pm »

If dicks were computers every teenage boy on this planet would live in his room and have arm muscles the size of Texas :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 24, 2016, 07:17:25 pm »

Eww.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #764 on: April 24, 2016, 07:22:45 pm »

A few million gigabytes per second, if I recall correctly. Unfortunately it only works once, then you have to wait.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 792