Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 792

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 1080907 times)

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2010 on: October 29, 2016, 05:05:59 pm »

But still, I still have a hard time accepting that unflinchingly proud and honorable Ned Stark would have lied and declared himself a traitor in an attempt to save his life. And the comments people made about his head not looking like him feel like a plot hook.
Theory: It could very well be that they killed him out of sight in the dungeons and then substituted a body double for the official execution so that they could actually get a public "confession". It's the worst of both worlds!

Also, I'm really hoping that Howland Reed doesn't make an appearance in the show, or even the books. There's no way he can live up to the unreasonable expectations I have for him. Take the showdown at the Tower of Joy: seven veterans against three legendary Kingsguard, all men called Ser Whatsit the Sword of Morning and the Lord High Frumdiddle, all serious oaths and fell countenances, and then down at the end there's this dude right out of the bog, straw hat, muddy overalls, leaning on a frog gig (he fights with a frog gig, obviously), and he's just "howdy y'all, ah'm Howland Reed" and then proceeds to fuck everyone right up with a frog gig.

So yeah, I'm setting myself up for disappointment.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: THE CLAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW edition
« Reply #2011 on: October 29, 2016, 06:30:40 pm »

Scratched the inside of my ear, now it hurts to wear earbuds.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: October 29, 2016, 10:02:55 pm »

Welp, that's it. After all that effort my plan gets foiled by a hat...

I had a coat, a face-scarf, and even a trick weapon yet it all gets ruined by a hat!

If only I realized the hat wasn't a normal tricorn earlier I might have been able to avoid this but alas.

Goodbye Bloodborne themed Halloween costume, you were a nice dream while you lasted.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2013 on: October 30, 2016, 01:06:24 am »

If you have everything else you can probably get away with it.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:43 am »

The trick weapon is probably the most "iconic" thing, the rest is just generic victorian dress.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: October 30, 2016, 01:57:57 am »

Alt: Get a rainslicker-esque Victorian trenchcoat and cover it in blood and gore.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: October 30, 2016, 03:16:12 am »

and get little vials of blood to smash into your chest

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: October 30, 2016, 05:56:06 am »

I'm making ramen at 4 AM because "I'll watch this twenty minute video and then bed" became "I'm going to watch every Let's Play I skipped over this past week and then maybe I'll accidentally fall asleep".
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: October 30, 2016, 12:19:09 pm »

I have to deal with my father for an evening and this annoys me. It doesn't make me angry, it doesn't make me cry, it doesn't fill me with fear, it's just a serious waste of my time. Bleh.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2019 on: October 30, 2016, 03:21:53 pm »

Hey, I've been mildly sad about my vocal range too. Damn puberty restricting the songs I can sing without an awful cracking sound.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2020 on: October 30, 2016, 05:02:48 pm »

High notes suck anyways, ALL GLORY TO COMRADE BASS.

at least if you have a deep voice

In other news, i seem to finally have caught the obligatory autumn cold, which i was fully expecting to catch sooner or later. I just hope it won't turn out to be a flu. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #2021 on: October 30, 2016, 07:36:48 pm »

Deep notes are cool too, but the in-between years where you can't sing high notes (without cracking) and you can't sing enough of the low notes? Those are the worst. You can't transpose the song down an octave, you can't sing it how it's meant to be.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2022 on: October 31, 2016, 02:46:48 am »

Oh yeah, i should probably clarify; i meant that it sucks to sing high notes when you have a deep voice, since it's really hard on the vocal chords, at least for me. They certainly can sound great out of the mouth of a competent singer, though. :v

also hooray sore throat right in time for when we begin dicking around with Unity

>:C
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #2023 on: October 31, 2016, 03:41:08 am »

Practice and you'll get there. I'm in the mid-low tenor range, and I can hit increasingly high notes comfortably.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #2024 on: October 31, 2016, 05:21:40 am »

Oh i'm practicing, we sing every weekday here in folk high school, and then there's music class on tuesdays where we basically only sing and listen to music. My comfortable voice range is probably baritone, but apparently my full vocal range (including the uncomfortable notes) is, if this video is to be believed, roughly F2 to D5. The upper end (probably??) turns into a strained falsetto though, so generally i hope to just stick with the baritone. :v

also ugh why has the illness not magically disappeared during the last two hours i'm already sick of being sick
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 792