Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite IC T2.0: Dawn of Worlds  (Read 55983 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T0.0: Impact!
« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2016, 10:15:00 am »

Spoiler: Protorum, The First (click to show/hide)

Also create 1 Unit of regular Æthereals.

((It looks wrong to me. Adding +1 moves it up a dice tier (d2, basically) meaning that it should be d8/d4/d8/d4/d8 if you made that mistake throughout. In addition you start with 5 points you can raise them with, which it doesn't seem like you did when taking the extra +2 into account (2+2 would only be 4 points). Also, you didn't use up all your Skill points, and it doesn't look like you took advantage of the +8 advances you get from having a Veteran level servant.

Plus you should probably post the base race here so everyone knows what you are making.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC [Talk only until 2015-01-15 00:00 UTC]
« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2016, 10:45:45 am »

Upon hearing the large amounts of criticism for his idea to create multitudes of floating islands Kuthulknoes is obviously irritated, and he wildly gestures with all four arms, "OH, But, But, It's a great idea, and, and, BAH HUMBUG. It's all I've got and it's better than a boring old sphere, or a flat disk of some sort... Ah, what do I care, it doesn't matter, I can create monsters anywhere."

Kuthulknoes is neutral towards all proposals, Apart from Opposing the creation of Arcane Magic.

"AH, Now we can finally create a world as we see fit, By we I mean you, I honestly don't care. Also, I am most definitely, nor will I ever be, a Mortal. For real. Don't question my legitimacy..."

For now Kuthulknoes waits for a world to be created.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2016, 02:30:49 pm »

Eid: "I just want a simple sun and a terrestrial planet. Maybe some extra planets or moons. Nothing complicated."
        +7 from Eid, Muske, Aldogan, Itia, Meow, Nergu, Ideina Seija
        ~0 from Sable: "Support only if Hollow world will not pass. Else Oppose."
Eid: "I see a spherical sun with a spherical multi-biome planet orbiting it as our best option. It's satisfactory to most peoples' tastes and allows for a great deal of variety."
        +7 from Eid, Muske, Hevin?, Itia, Meow, Nergu, IDeina Seija
        0 from Sable
Support

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2016, 02:42:28 pm »

Vir creates a basic afterlife a 3 floor  empty dungeon outside of said dungeon are wide possibly infinite plains and a pristine clean lake with a small underground network of caves underneath it.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2016, 03:21:30 pm »

AldogaN creates a basic afterlife. A gigantic lake, with a big volcano island in the mids of it. There are many snakes in this realm, and the trees are made of crystal glass.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:13:20 pm by Detoxicated »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2016, 04:37:27 pm »

Ideina makes an afterlife with a judgement system where souls are sent to heaven (a place with a shrine and a few house like buildings with a pond some grass and a few trees called cherry trees),the nether (a place full of fog with a stone path that leads to reincarnation) or lastly hell where souls are judged in the first place and is full of fire brimstone and magma,it also has a few torture devices,its also where souls who are completely dark and will never turn to good go to be repurposed,the ultimate punishment.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:43:05 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2016, 04:59:20 pm »

"You lack a claim on all souls. Souls belong to the creator and creation and no one else. Your afterlife will only affect those under your care."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2016, 05:01:19 pm »

Yep!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2016, 05:31:24 pm »

Ideina makes an afterlife with a judgement system where souls are sent to heaven (a place with a shrine and a few house like buildings with a pond some grass and a few trees called cherry trees),the nether (a place full of fog with a stone path that leads to reincarnation) or lastly hell where souls are judged in the first place and is full of fire brimstone and magma,it also has a few torture devices,its also where souls who are completely dark and will never turn to good go to be repurposed,the ultimate punishment.

Hevin moves into hell, and becomes the judge.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2016, 05:41:22 pm »

"Yes,i already know it will only affect the souls in my care and that is the point of it,after all the other gods are making afterlife's."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:43:25 pm by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2016, 05:57:16 pm »

Geboren Mord makes a somewhat chaotic afterlife with a reverse judgement system, Good souls are sent to Nevaeh, a Black Desert under a scorching green sun, where they are tormented for all of infinity; Infernum ,A beautiful glowing underground city of white stone, where those that did evil are rewarded for all time; Or Inanis, an empty void with an almost endless waiting list, where all souls that will end up in one the three go to be judged for a few millennium; from there they those who are confusing on what they were are moved to Ideina's hell for further judgement; and all other souls get their unjust rewards for how they existed. Those who were neutral in all things are returned to Inanis to be repurposed as a judge of it's fellow souls whether or not it wishes so.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods Lite IC T1.0: Resolve?
« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:12 pm »

Tick 1: Resolution?

apruthnvoprkvbztgfsrtewmorsoyrucxcdkjjkaspvvkecefikhemjumymikauxbbidtrocxehfunuve

Sable has created the Greater Æthereal, a race of highly magical and somewhat immaterial beings. An exceptional Greater Æthereal, Protorum, has been uplifted to serve as a medium between Sable and the Æthereals. (Sable: -18E, 2/6A) @@@check for unused stats

Vir has created a small, plain dungeon surrounded by plains as an afterlife. (Vir: 4/6A)

AldogaN has created a volcano surrounded by a glassy lake populated by many snakes and filled with glass trees. (AldogaN: 4/6A)

Ideina has created a multi-tiered afterlife with a heaven, a hell, and a ne(i)ther. (Ideina: 4/6A) Hevin may or may not have moved into hell to serve as a judge. Geboren Mord has created an afterlife to mirror Ideina's with a reverse punishment/reward system. (Geboren Mord: 4/6A)

yenlazbjzhghnxfhnkeddcwpahmyhmskxbbklawfngwrdgcvsabhmfukfiutlxtoxvckruliltuwtvkss

Note: All gods are at 6 Action Points barring queued actions and multi-Tick projects and such
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Proposalog (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2016, 07:53:33 pm »

Importing the Crystal Gardens for an afterlife.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2016, 07:57:28 pm »

Ultimate Proposal: Resolve!
        +1
   0 from Kuthulknoes
        -1 from Nergu
"I Support Resolving all this right now."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2016, 08:05:12 pm »

"I also support resolving this already. Hahaha, we must have taken Eons with such simple decisions!"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 54