Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Scale worship output by race cost? (changes will be applied retroactively)

No (flat 0.3E/T/u, break-even times 3T, 5T, 8T, 13T, 19T) (pro: Balances T4-based agents, contra: Takes forever to break even)
- 6 (33.3%)
Yes (1/3 creation cost/T, break-even times 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T, 3T) (pro: 3x break-even ratio preserved, contra: Low-tier races useless)
- 2 (11.1%)
Yes ((tier + 1)/3, break-even times 3T, 6T, 8T, 10T, 12T) (pro: Maximizes above two's strengths? contra: Maximizes above two's weaknesses?)
- 9 (50%)
Yes (other scale posted in thread)
- 1 (5.6%)
Yes (another scale posted in thread)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71

Author Topic: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]  (Read 72308 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods Lite OOC [Open]
« Reply #1035 on: February 03, 2016, 06:17:23 pm »

I don't think anyone knows KJP personally. Nor do I know if anyone communicates with him online outside the thread.

KJP did say he was prepping for a job though. I think that takes priority over telling us where he is.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 03, 2016, 06:20:06 pm »

I don't think anyone knows KJP personally. Nor do I know if anyone communicates with him online outside the thread.

KJP did say he was prepping for a job though. I think that takes priority over telling us where he is.
And that post says a f*** of a lot more than the snarky ones.
Since I actually forgot about that.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 03, 2016, 06:33:20 pm »

Being snarky is a lot more fun, it gets a good rise out of the highly strung.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 03, 2016, 06:36:39 pm »

Whatever
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 03, 2016, 06:38:13 pm »

Well you both know there's probably a reason that KJP isn't around just now, which was quite easy to find.

Alternatively, assume he's too busy to tell us what's happening. Not sure why everyone is so fucked off about it, but whatever...

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 03, 2016, 06:38:59 pm »

Well you both know there's probably a reason that KJP isn't around just now, which was quite easy to find.

Alternatively, assume he's too busy to tell us what's happening. Not sure why everyone is so fucked off about it, but whatever...

Whatever
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 03, 2016, 06:49:52 pm »

Too bad the forum isn't exactly the place you get to see the reaction most of the time.
Not because we're civil, but because editing the post before posting can lead to people just deciding not to post it.

Because you're snarky, that's why. It's simple cause and effect, when someone has a genuine question, meeting it with snark gets a response.
You really should've expected this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 03, 2016, 07:00:12 pm »

Aye, 'cause it wasn't a stupid question to ask. Not at all.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 03, 2016, 07:05:57 pm »

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

Oh, and before you start. Not all questions are questions.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 03, 2016, 07:08:27 pm »

Indeed. Your rhetoric is stunning, sahib.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 03, 2016, 07:18:41 pm »

Indeed. Your rhetoric is stunning, sahib.
It's more that I'm just tired of seeing the same s*** repeat itself. People making a "stupid question" to prove me wrong, despite not having the slightest intent to get an answer.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 03, 2016, 07:19:28 pm »

Is this a stupid question?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 03, 2016, 07:41:30 pm »

Well... that's the thing about passive-aggressive rhetoric. On the surface it looks really clever and biting, but it really doesn't actually do anything. We could get into a discussion about the veracity of your rhetorical double-whammy, but I don't think you'd appreciate that, so I'll be nice. At least on that point...

So, tntey made the mistake of posting a ponder regarding KJP's whereabouts, that realistically only KJP can answer. Stirk (quite normally for Stirk) decided to be snarky, something I would've done had I got here first. Yes, I did note the lack of a question mark, but the query was implicit.

You apparently leapt to his defense by pointing out KJP's absence from the boards over the previous half-week, which when you think about it, quite nicely makes my point for me. If KJP hasn't been around, he can't answer the question of where he is.

Thus, the only practical response would be to indulge in the tautological "he'll be here when he gets here", which is nowhere near as fun as being a snarky bastard.

Struck through because extending being bitchy to each other won't really do anything, but my cleverness requires posterity! (/prick)

I suspect we're both in foul moods, so you can reply and allow us to express it back and forth in an epic rhetorical flame war for the ages, or we can mope and randomly lash out at our loved ones while they wonder wtf is wrong like normal adults.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 03, 2016, 10:05:26 pm »

If it is day outside where you live whilst reading this, then yes. If it is nighttime, then no.

Same goes for all paradoxes, using diurnal axiomatics.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 03, 2016, 10:10:18 pm »

If it is day outside where you live whilst reading this, then yes. If it is nighttime, then no.

Same goes for all paradoxes, using diurnal axiomatics.

Its currently dusk, making nothing clearer.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71