Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bay12 Plays Drawception (Picture Telephone)  (Read 1383 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bay12 Plays Drawception (Picture Telephone)
« on: January 05, 2016, 02:53:21 am »

So, Drawception is a neat little game of online pictionary-telephone. Basically, each player either draws a picture based off of the previous player's caption, or writes a caption for a picture that will be used as the subject for the next picture drawing. If that makes no sense, then here's a random example completed game to gaze upon. I've been having a lot of fun with this the past few days, and thought it might be neat to set up a Bay12 game. You don't need art skills, and it's a pretty quick game. If you want to check it out, you can click the link below to join the Bay12 game that I've started:

http://drawception.com/play/Zu3LIx2cGp-5hPe9J8dwadptNXRhV-rhuByKl5vglSQ/
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Plays Drawception (Picture Telephone)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 03:56:43 am »

I... tried. Urist turned out to have a little more attitude than I'd hoped.
One wheel short of a wagon

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 03:18:26 pm »

Bump, so people will play this.

I've been doing some dwarf themed ones recently. THis one turned out pretty interesting, especially near the start, really captured the feel of the game:

https://drawception.com/viewgame/NWRBCPgTNr/horrifying-screams-emanate-from-darkness-below/
One wheel short of a wagon

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 07:18:29 pm »

Yeah, it only takes a few minutes, and we can't see the results until 12 people play. It's a shame they don't let you do a custom game where people can do more than one panel. That'd be neat.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 08:28:08 pm »

This is amusing. PTW.

Jiharo

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 03:25:12 am »

By the way, this bay12 friend game will soon be four years old in the making, averaging panel and a half per year.

http://drawception.com/play/vWgDT7KPhHVU-QY8xLVUtRD_RNDnkFbqkwEYcPyF6fg/
All your goblin bone bolts, suddenly rising up in vengeance...
I wonder ... is it smart amunition or dumb amunition?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 05:44:57 pm »

Oh yeah, I should dig up my confirmation email and finish signing up for this game.

Also, browsing through the archives, Undertale shows up at least three times a page. I am unsure of what to make of this.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 06:05:43 pm »

By the way, this bay12 friend game will soon be four years old in the making, averaging panel and a half per year.

http://drawception.com/play/vWgDT7KPhHVU-QY8xLVUtRD_RNDnkFbqkwEYcPyF6fg/

Oh, nice.

Both games are at about 6 or 7 people, we can do this! <3