Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39131 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Angry mobs.
« Reply #285 on: February 18, 2016, 07:17:13 pm »

Still waiting, still watching.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 19, 2016, 01:39:22 pm »

"Me."
Quickly jump back into the lake and swim away.
Grip onto Egan for dear life.
Ssllavina sees the guys, utters her little quip, and turns to bolt for safety. Terrance sees the guys coming and leaps likewise for safety, wrapping his arms around Ssslavina as only a creature made out of many rubbery appendages could. This makes swimming a challenge, as it did last time this happened. The two of you get about five feet out, and find yourselves nostril deep in the water, and moving about as fast as a snail riding a turtle. You hear the guys behind you call out "Hey! Hey, now, come on!" and splash in after you. they actually catch up and begin pulling you out of the water. "I don't know what this thing is, but it sure has a lot of tails!" "Is it a bunch of snakes tied together? or some kind of mutant spider?" "Quit yer yappin and help me pull!"

"Statement: This one will keep you updated, so long as doing so does not interfere with the objective."

Clunkers then goes to the alchemist

"Statement: This one has retrieved the items from your workshop. Query: How do we proceed?"
"Ah yes, leave the scrolls and the book here. I see you have the quicksilver. This will do nicely." the alchemist rummages throug hyour supplies for a minute, then looks up at you, eyes widened slightly. "but where is the copper?"

Still waiting, still watching.
Durmokh keeps muttering "soap" to himself, Ebony continues to fail to notice the spellbook Clunkers so thoughtfully brought her unintentionally, Clunkers and the alchemist argue over copper, and Jacum seems to have forgotten you exist, looking at your companions with the standard look of bemusement that most outsiders get when Omegas actually try to be helpful.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 19, 2016, 01:48:21 pm »

Pry the mollusk off of me. Then pry the mammals off of me. If all troublesome creatures are removed, leave. If one or more cannot be removed, start biting. But no venom. Yet.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 19, 2016, 02:57:43 pm »

Hold on. Use magic to convince these people that the strange bundle of limbs is nothing more than some misshapen driftwood, or perhaps a bag full of drowned puppies.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 06:29:57 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 19, 2016, 05:15:00 pm »

I can put up with this for a little longer. I'll wait.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 19, 2016, 05:49:10 pm »

"Statement: Little man, you are starting to grate on this one's gears. You asked this one to retrieve the quicksilver from your workshop. There was no copper there. Annoyed query: Where does this one fetch you the copper, as this one is sure you are going to ask next?"

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #291 on: February 20, 2016, 04:38:12 pm »

Sorry for not being here. I've had little free time lately due to Uni.

I won't really be able to participate much for the foreseeable future. Sorry.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 20, 2016, 07:12:24 pm »

Pry the mollusk off of me. Then pry the mammals off of me. If all troublesome creatures are removed, leave. If one or more cannot be removed, start biting. But no venom. Yet.
Hold on. Use magic to convince these people that the strange bundle of limbs is nothing more than some misshapen driftwood, or perhaps a bag full of drowned puppies.
As Ssslavina strugles to peel herself from Terrance, and Terrance uses his eight limbs to cling to Ssslavina, the three men manage to get yo ufirmly and securely on ground, Terrance ends up wrapped around one guy's head, clamped on tight, though not choking or blinding him, while the other two manage to secure Ssslavina, mostly by sitting on her. "Well" one of them gasps. "They definitely are Omega - look at those marks." "Now what do we do with them?" "Aaaaaaaauuuuuugh! Get this bag of drowned puppies off me! getitioffgetitoffgetitoffffff!!!!"

I can put up with this for a little longer. I'll wait.
Chillin like only a cat can.

"Statement: Little man, you are starting to grate on this one's gears. You asked this one to retrieve the quicksilver from your workshop. There was no copper there. Annoyed query: Where does this one fetch you the copper, as this one is sure you are going to ask next?"
"I did tel you from the start that the Dividing wold need copper," he says petulantly. "Well, I suppose we could substitute other metals, if we can at least get some copper for guidelines ..."

"Would brass wire work?" Asks Jacum. "It's shearing season, so the shepherds wanted it for the wool. It's probably in the blacksmith's shop."

Sorry for not being here. I've had little free time lately due to Uni.

I won't really be able to participate much for the foreseeable future. Sorry.
too bad. Thanks for the heads up. I was looking forward to the resolution of your soap quest, really.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 20, 2016, 07:14:58 pm »

"I did tel you from the start that the Dividing wold need copper," he says petulantly. "Well, I suppose we could substitute other metals, if we can at least get some copper for guidelines ..."

"Would brass wire work?" Asks Jacum. "It's shearing season, so the shepherds wanted it for the wool. It's probably in the blacksmith's shop."
((Well, would it? I don't know these things! The alchemist is right there, the lazy ass!))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 20, 2016, 07:19:14 pm »

((Well, would it? I don't know these things! The alchemist is right there, the lazy ass!))
You turn to the alchemist and stare. it takes him a moment to realize you are waiting for a response from him. "What are you waiting for? Go get the brass! I need to make some calculations." And with that, he stomps off in the direction of the goop, slamming his protective headgear onto his head and muttering about machines with attitude.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 20, 2016, 07:25:08 pm »

"Itsss would be helpful iffff you DROPPED DEAD! Getsss offf me, dumb hairy apesssss!"
Punch one or more in dumb external gonads. Escape.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:29:09 pm by Egan_BW »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 20, 2016, 07:31:22 pm »

Acquire the brass. Then go after the alchemist. Assuming nobody else is near the goop, Lift him up in the air and stare at him menacingly. Otherwise, just get really close in his personal space and stare menacingly.  say the below in usual monotone manner.

"Angry statement: Little man, you are making this one very angry. Retoric query: Shall this one tell you why this one got sentenced to the Omega legion? Angry statement: It Is because this one's magister master was a complete asshole to this one, so this one took a heavy object and did not stop hitting said magister for at least an hour. Barely contained anger: This one is very tired of being treated like trash, so you would do well not to snap at this one for something you forgot yourself. Do not forgot for one moment that you are the cause of all of this in the first place.

Annoyed query: What does this one need to do next to be rid of the goop and your horrid company?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 20, 2016, 07:44:12 pm »

((Two attempts at intimidation at -2 Charisma in one turn! this will be entertaining. :P))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 20, 2016, 07:58:08 pm »

((Two attempts at intimidation at -2 Charisma in one turn! this will be entertaining. :P))
((I hope he laughs it off and doesn't believe it. I dare him, I double dog dare him. Give me a reason!))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 20, 2016, 07:59:56 pm »

((You could tell Ebony to say that, and do the physical part while she does the talking. That might be more likely to succeed.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30