Poll

-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: [DnD Suggestion Game] Poladda  (Read 15679 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion Game] Poladda
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 05:01:43 pm »

Probably for revenge. Lets head that way, and see what we can scavenge in the meantime.
To the northeast we go.
+1
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2015, 05:34:18 pm »

Probably for revenge. Lets head that way, and see what we can scavenge in the meantime.
To the northeast we go.
+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 06:01:36 pm »

>MFW when I've been waiting for more votes, and I didn't notice page 3.

Updating now.  ???
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 06:24:38 pm »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

As you walk, stumble, slip and climb through the forest, breaking into a clearing momentarily before diving once more back into the thickets, you eventually leave the forest line behind you atop a ridge. You head down-hill, where you spot a sleepy farming village in the deep of the valley. "Tyril Fid" you mouth. You're not sure what it means, but you associate it with this place. You have been here before.

The lower levels of the valley are combed with fresh, dark furrows and the smell of manure clouds the basin of this place. Three roads split from the village; north-west, north and south-east. The forest behind you sweeps to the west and east on this side of the valley, whilst rocky, hilly plains encroach on the other, as if breaking way for the roads, like grey rivers uphill.

Throughout your walk, your body has regenerated with a quickening pace. You almost look elven again, as far as you can tell. Though, you still are running around with your jewels on display.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 06:29:47 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 06:35:44 pm »

Well, we'd best remedy that somehow.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 06:52:00 pm »

(just going to point this out, but since we're already undead, and we are a LAWFUL death knight, we are an abomination to ourselves. we miiight need to fix that a bit..)
Continue scavenging for SOMETHING to wear. preferably before we enter town and track down the source of that strange tug on our being.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2015, 07:18:52 pm »

(just going to point this out, but since we're already undead, and we are a LAWFUL death knight, we are an abomination to ourselves. we miiight need to fix that a bit..)

((Tell me more. If it's about the appearance, I was heading for a corrupted-appearance-once-start-doing-evil-stuff so we can get a headstart with not getting wiped off the planet)).
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2015, 07:54:44 pm »

(lawful death knight code says that undead are abominations. we should probably start off neutral, and just not kill anything for the moment. since death knights are supposedly evil by inheritance, it just means that instead of killing all undead in our sight, we'll kill necromancers and people who raise the dead for the purpose of having minions. meanwhile, we COULD, and this is just a thought, help other natural undead to either find peace, or in exchange for tieing loose ends for them, have them join our own warband. on the same note, nothing says that we have no self restraint in our urge to kill the living.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2015, 07:59:44 pm »

(lawful death knight code says that undead are abominations. we should probably start off neutral, and just not kill anything for the moment. since death knights are supposedly evil by inheritance, it just means that instead of killing all undead in our sight, we'll kill necromancers and people who raise the dead for the purpose of having minions. meanwhile, we COULD, and this is just a thought, help other natural undead to either find peace, or in exchange for tieing loose ends for them, have them join our own warband. on the same note, nothing says that we have no self restraint in our urge to kill the living.)
+1...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2015, 12:36:18 am »

+1...

+1 to being neutral, for now.  Moral ambiguity in the beginning will make acts of cruelty and vengeance much more satisfying in the long run.

As to an action, Sneak into the farming village, observe its inhabitants. See if the inhabitants are either helpful or hostile.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2015, 08:02:02 am »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ability Scores (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Class Features (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills & Profanities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Day 1
<Month?> - <Year?> - 14.30pm

**Alignment set to Neutral. Let your actions speak your alignment. Evil alignment will corrupt your appearance, Good alignment will purify your appearance**

**The "all-round level/experience" system has been replaced for a by-skill levelling system. Skills will increase relevant attributes**

Sneak Roll
1d20 -4 = 8
+80 Sneaking experience

You head down to the village. On arriving within its proximity, you make your way around outlying barns and mills before approaching the village proper. Your ability to get around without being noticed has been hindered by the high, bright sun, and as such it comes to no surprise when a group of men bearing pitchforks and sickles catch you. You are between two thatched structures; two men behind and three in front.
Their angry faces soften into confusion at finding a naked man with an axe sneaking around their homes; though they keep their guard at your weapon.

"That's far enough, stranger. What are you after?" speaks a middle-aged man; he has deep brown hair, eyes and a thin stubble. His frame is tall and strong.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:25:04 am by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2015, 09:29:49 am »

'Clothes, to start with. I was most savagely attacked and left for dead. I could use your aid.''

Drop the axe (momentarily) to show you mean no harm. Ask for clothes. Explain your ghoulish appearance (assuming we don't look regularly elven by now) by saying the attackers drained you with magic, or such.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:58:09 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2015, 09:47:41 am »

'Clothes, to start with. I was most savagely attacked and left for dead. I could use your aid.''[]

Drop the axe (momentarily) to show you mean no harm. Ask for clothes. Explain your ghoulish appearance (assuming we don't look regularly elven by now) by saying the attackers drained you with magic, or such.
+One
Max avatar size is 80x80

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2015, 10:24:23 am »

Ermmm. The axe still IS in our head. We never took it out.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2015, 10:31:43 am »

Ermmm. The axe still IS in our head. We never took it out.

((I thought we did?  :o))
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7