Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 182729 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Absolutely Nothing Can Go Right - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #6555 on: February 04, 2016, 03:46:36 pm »

"And seeing as they're still running away, I'll out on a limb and assume your range is limited?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6556 on: February 04, 2016, 03:47:27 pm »

--Derp--
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 03:49:21 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: February 04, 2016, 03:47:52 pm »

"Yep, mostly stuff touching my body."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: February 04, 2016, 03:48:19 pm »

Kendall could copy Magnus's ability because it is in use currently
((Kendall can't copy anything at all.  Lidia can but she doesn't have any reason to.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: February 04, 2016, 03:49:02 pm »

"How long does it last after contact? Any chance of making the friction negative?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: February 04, 2016, 03:49:37 pm »

Forest:

Aine is not impressed.
That was stupid  Ibb and I don't have a spine so you can't do that to me so your not really scary or intimidating at all.

"Then I'll break you in half and scatter your limbs to the four winds! I'll slice you to pieces and sow my fields with your bones! A pathetic loser like you has every reason to be afraid of me! That monster out there is nothing compared to me!"

Okay, not the best actor, definitely not the best actor.
"Well, got any ranged options? Or do I have to just try chucking my sword at them?"
Kendall hurls his sword, which promptly reverts to an entire tree, roots and all, in mid-air, at the creature. Well, attempts to. He isn't exactly trained in throwing his blade, and he might not have a clear shot.

The creature has long since left and so all Kendall manages to do is destroy a little more of the forest. Ibb-D'ye is not impressed.

"Of course I do! What this!" She extends the blades on her arms towards where the creature was, and suddenly they explode into a shower of shards. The shrapnel rips through wood and earth alike, but the attack looks more impressive than it actually is. Unless you're up close you'll get hit by only a few projectiles.

Quote from: Smart People
Ranged Attacks!

The creature has buggered off already and can no longer be seen. Unless you want to stand around and look like an idiot, you'll have to move forward to find and attack the thing.

"RIGHT! I've got my capacity of powers, I'm ready to continue. Status, all of you? Preferably I would like to get moving quickly but I'm not severing any critical preparations before something like this."

"Enough talking! Let's go already!" Ibb-D'ye shouts before marching ahead of everyone. Before anybody gets any shifty ideas about letting her get killed by herself, Amee and Tomislava quickly fall in behind her. Unless you have a grudge against all of them, it'd be best to follow as soon as possible.

((As opposed to adding photons, he is removing the absence of photons. Despite that not being how physics works.))

((So it's the same thing as making light then. Because that's what I'm getting from your argument. He's flipping a binary situation here. Either it's dark or it's light. There's no third option, only ones in between the two.))

Campus:

Narrow search! Try for any teacher who's known to be tough or close to the forest.

This time Hana appears next to a teacher who is apparently closest to the forest. She is in an empty biology classroom, bent over a desk as they work on something. A close look would reveal that she's carefully making a set of dolls, and her workstation is covered in pieces of felt, fabric, stuffing, thread and other such things used for making them. For some reason the dolls have their own set of plush organs and skeletons, whose size and detail probably explains why the teacher is too engrossed in their task to notice Hana as they appear.

Rec Room:

"I never said that, I just said I still need to think. And if you want to play multiplayer I'd be glad to, just grab a game."

The man nods and grabs a game from the collection. It's Smash Brothers for the gamecube. Whatever version it is. I wouldn't know.

"Would this work?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6561 on: February 04, 2016, 03:50:46 pm »

Clover thought for a moment,
"A bit, not too long though. Can increase and decrease it" her smile widened "Was how I slid so fast to take you out."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: February 04, 2016, 03:51:41 pm »

((>melee
I'm quitting the RP. See you all later.))

A floating sword follows Adragis' Living Wet Dream.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: February 04, 2016, 03:52:14 pm »

"RIGHT THEN! Time's wasting, hand's forced let's go! Ray, keep the light up, lizard guy, Kendall and Esi come on, eyes on our sixes and flanks, go, go, go! Keep formation tight!"
Lidia grabs some shadow, makes a claymore out of it, and starts running through the barrier as fast as she can without outpacing the others.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: February 04, 2016, 03:54:42 pm »

"Argh.  Gitcha"
Ray follows Lidia's lead.

((No, USEC, it's not binary, because MAGIC IS WEIRD.  It's not the same thing as creating light at ALL.  There are just...No longer shadows/darkness.  Not light, because that CREATES shadows.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: February 04, 2016, 03:55:12 pm »

"Excuse me."

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: February 04, 2016, 03:57:19 pm »

Magnus seems to be radiating hate/rage as he fly's in the monsters general direction, his look is murderous.
No sig yet

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: February 04, 2016, 03:58:33 pm »

"Well so much for safety."
Kendall covers their backs while in the Vom Tag stance. Unless Ibb didn't tear a path through for herself, in which case he takes point and cleaves a path.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: February 04, 2016, 04:03:00 pm »

Clover let out a small sigh,
"Should'a brought a staff." instead she made do with a large stick and marched after the others.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: February 04, 2016, 04:07:03 pm »

Aine rolls his eyes and in a cold dead serious voice.
i don't have bones and am basically unkillable most likely I am a literal reaper and when it is your time ibb I'm possibly the last thing you would see many people have threatened me before they died I'm not afraid of threats for you to even stand a chance you would have to destroy my soul most likely and clearly your the loser because I read on the internet about something called a superiority complex it's where you try to hide your failures by acting superior to everyone so do everyone a favor and seek medical help please.
Aine then marches with the others.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 507