Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183290 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #5640 on: January 18, 2016, 11:41:28 pm »

"Okay, so where in the library are you? And are you usually that uncomfortable around Amee?"

"I'm up in the map section but I'm done here for now. If we're going to meet up let's do it by the library entrance, okay? Assuming that that is what you want to do. And- Look. Of course I'm not usually that uncomfortable around Amee. She may be an airhead and a complete pervert but I've known her for a while now and she's not that bad most of the time. Surprisingly, she is rather reliable once you look past her crap. It just- You know what she can do. Do I really have to explain it?"

SERAS is wherever everyone else is.

Most people have split up into little groups of twos and threes, so SERAS will have to be in pieces if she's with everyone else. Best to stick with a small group of people instead.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: January 18, 2016, 11:43:51 pm »

....wait!
Aine runs outside and begins collecting clovers as well as several different types of followers.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: January 18, 2016, 11:45:57 pm »

"Nah, you know yourself better than I of course. I'll meet you there, we can figure out what to do next without raising my phone bill then."
He hangs up and remains where he is, seeing as he was presumably at the entrance already.

((How much personality should NPC sheets specify? Just a flat character? Or someone multilayered with their own motivations, beliefs and subconscious drives?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: January 18, 2016, 11:55:41 pm »

"Nah, you know yourself better than I of course. I'll meet you there, we can figure out what to do next without raising my phone bill then."
He hangs up and remains where he is, seeing as he was presumably at the entrance already.

Sens joins him outside of the library and nods in greeting. She also glares at him as if daring him to say something stupid. Clearly she has not gotten over her encounter with Amee just yet.

....wait!
Aine runs outside and begins collecting clovers as well as several different types of followers.

Assuming that Aine is seeking to start their own religion, they fail horribly. Assuming that they meant flowers and not followers, they collect enough of them to make a respectable gift.

((How much personality should NPC sheets specify? Just a flat character? Or someone multilayered with their own motivations, beliefs and subconscious drives?))

((I've loved everything you've given me so far so... Use your judgement and give me whatever seems best to you. I'll certainly accept anything and everything.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: January 18, 2016, 11:57:53 pm »

"Well, you look as happy as always. What's on the agenda now that we've got a mostly fine map? I take it we won't get any further than the supervised hikes?"
((Welp, time to make my most ill-advised gimmick character ever. And considering TA, that's saying something :P))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: January 18, 2016, 11:58:14 pm »

Aine carefully wraps them up into a bouquet with a piece of rope and puts them in his inner fridge before running to go find clover.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5646 on: January 19, 2016, 12:10:11 am »

"Well, you look as happy as always. What's on the agenda now that we've got a mostly fine map? I take it we won't get any further than the supervised hikes?"

"We're going into the woods to watch movies, right? Let's go past that Barrier thing. Not far enough to run into trouble, but enough to set everyone on edge. That'll definitely make things memorable for everyone." Sens is doing an alright job of keeping a grin off of her face, but not well enough to stop Kendall from noticing.

"For what we can do now... We got the map, we got a projector, and we have the movies too. So we don't have anything left to plan for, do we? If not, we could always... Hang out?"

((Welp, time to make my most ill-advised gimmick character ever. And considering TA, that's saying something :P))

((God help us all.))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:20:30 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: January 19, 2016, 12:26:01 am »

"Think the trio will still be willing to venture in after what happened though? Of course, we could always lie about the position of the barrier and have it on the thing itself and tell everyone we're just past it. And sure, what would you want to do now?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5648 on: January 19, 2016, 12:38:42 am »

"Think the trio will still be willing to venture in after what happened though? Of course, we could always lie about the position of the barrier and have it on the thing itself and tell everyone we're just past it. And sure, what would you want to do now?"

"You know them better than me. I have no clue whether they'll still want to go or not. I am liking your idea though. It'll probably be safer if we stay on this side of the Barrier, but they don't have to know that... Leave it to me. I'll cook something up to convince them. It won't be hard."

"Do you play pool? If not, I can always teach you. They have a bunch of tables in Rec Room, and me and Tommy picked up a taste for it last year. Sounds good to you?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: January 19, 2016, 12:40:50 am »

"Sure, pool sounds good. I figure if Ray goes, the other two will go. So it's a matter of convincing him. Esi's definitely coming either way."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5650 on: January 19, 2016, 12:53:41 am »

"Right. So how do we convince Ray then? Assuming that he no longer wants to of course. We should probably check that out. Can you call him up or something and ask if he still wants to go? Or I can get Amee to do it or something. The point is, we have no reason not to ask. Even if he doesn't show up, we still have Esi, you, me and anyone else I'm missing. If that's not enough I can drag the rest of my team in." As they talk, Sens leads him to her dorms. Thankfully the first floor is open to students of all genders and ages, though obviously most of them are female and in their second year like Sens. She heads straight to the pool tables and starts setting up for a friendly game. Since it's late afternoon most people are out having fun or getting an early supper, so the area around them is fairly empty and quiet. Perfect if you want to focus on the game or have a private chat.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: January 19, 2016, 01:53:01 am »

((Empiricist makes me feel inadequate))
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: January 19, 2016, 02:04:46 am »

((Empiricist makes me feel inadequate))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: January 19, 2016, 02:25:51 am »

Dave is wandering about. He's kind of hungry. Maybe he's gonna see if there's any place that sells hot fries.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: January 19, 2016, 03:06:58 am »

James is also walking around. He's listening to something, though the source is not visible.
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 507