Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183761 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #5085 on: January 11, 2016, 11:40:00 pm »

"I was following you guys the whole...*yawn*...time. Don't you remember?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: January 11, 2016, 11:42:43 pm »

"Yes."
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5087 on: January 11, 2016, 11:44:28 pm »

"No I fuckin' DON'T remember our portal being followed by a billion fuckin' people!" "A billion" evidently meant two. "I wouldn'ta gone through with this bullshit if I knew we were bein' followed. Woulda been waaay too embarassed, Devildamn. Hey, Ray, c'mon."
She opened her own portal, copied off of Ray's power and tried to pull him on through it, closing it behind the two of them should he follow. During this all, the mad sway of movement betrayed what she had done if it hadn't already been figured out: she was wearing the earrings Ray made.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5088 on: January 11, 2016, 11:47:31 pm »

Esi remains with Hana.
"This is a forest."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: January 11, 2016, 11:50:02 pm »

"Well that was ...random...

They look good on you.

Then again, I made them, I'm biased."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: January 11, 2016, 11:51:57 pm »

Lidia crossed her arms, still pretty steamed from the sudden turn of events.
"You're right it was. How do those two even keep following us without being noticed anyway?! In fact, we should probably make sure they haven't somehow done so again."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5091 on: January 11, 2016, 11:54:12 pm »

A familiar sword glints next to Lidia's throat
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: January 11, 2016, 11:57:58 pm »

"You probably should."
What the. Hana's also right there. Lidia literally BLINKED and Hana showed up right in front of her.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: January 11, 2016, 11:59:51 pm »

Esi, being unable to actually teleport, remains where she is.
She takes unusual interest in a small stream.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: January 12, 2016, 12:02:52 am »

"Yep. That's it! There's bullshit involved here. Let me guess, you've got teleportation? And some way of seeing other places?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: January 12, 2016, 12:04:17 am »

"Huh? No, I just followed you."
Hana....doesn't seem to be lying. She just seems to be her normal sleepy self.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: January 12, 2016, 12:04:56 am »

Esi touches the stream!
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #5097 on: January 12, 2016, 12:06:40 am »

Kendall pauses to smooth out his skirt, or smooths out his skirt during his pause, hard to tell which, before speaking.
"Surprised they even let people in there then. So packing some extra rations is probably a good idea. I suppose a flare gun, if we can get our hands on one, won't go amiss. I know there are magical substitutes, but best not to rely on them lest they exhaust the user. Ray's teleportation could definitely help cut down the travel time, and it might work in an emergency, though I'm not entirely sure about the mechanics, so it's quite iffy for now.

I wouldn't suppose there are any hiking trails? Wildlife could be a problem, more worried about the smaller kind like snakes or spiders. Weather needs to be checked in advance too, though forecasts aren't too reliable. Okay, I would presume that they wouldn't mind if we cleared out a path should we get lost right? Tearing a path through the woods would definitely make it easier if we do get lost.

What's the terrain like? Any streams or rivers running through it? That could help stave off death from thirst at the very least, well, if we bring filtration pills. And yeah, best to not go too far in, and get the hell aware from any weird structures. I don't think there'd be ghosts, but there could very well be asbestos."

"I don't know where to get a flare gun, so best of luck with that. I doubt we'd need one though. With everyone running around, I'm sure that a good number of them could magic up a signal of some kind without exhausting themselves. Making a speck of light is pretty simple. Heck, even I could make something similar. Food would be easy to get at least. Just grab some sandwiches or whatever from the caf."

"There's tons of hiking trails all over the grounds, but only the ones close to the Academy are well-maintained. Some of them would be pretty overrun by now, but it'd be better than forging our own path. Less likely to stumble upon some animal den I would imagine. In the worse case scenario, like someone got bitten by a snake or we were being chased by cannibalistic ghouls, I doubt that anybody would mind if we cut our own path. With how big the grounds are I doubt that they'd even know we did it."

"I am pretty sure that we have a bunch of ponds and streams throughout the forest. Maybe a big lake too? I remember someone saying that the students used to practice canoeing way back when. The library should have maps of everything, now that I think of it. Someone must have made them, or else how would they know where the grounds end?"

"There'll be ghosts. The academy is situated on several Native Americian graveyards. Most of them dead through plague and battles. I know these sorts of things thanks to my job. Obviously they've cleared out most of the spirits near the buildings, but deeper in? We might see one or two if we're lucky. If we're not, then the last thing we'll see is a horde of them." Sens is not quite able to keep the smirk off of her face as she speaks.

She's reading, now. Because forever alone.

In that case she is approached by everyone's favourite fox-person.

"Hi there! You're on my floor, aren't you? Do you have time for a little chat? I want to know how you and the others are settling in! It's part of my duties as a don." Noami's fan flutters back and forth in her hand like an excited butterfly as she waits for a reply.

She opened her own portal, copied off of Ray's power and tried to pull him on through it, closing it behind the two of them should he follow.

Esi is now stuck in some random part of the forest with no idea how to get back to the school. Then again, Ray, Lidia and Hana are also in some random part of the forest without a good idea of how to get back. Great job everyone.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: January 12, 2016, 12:07:27 am »

"But that's not possible. I closed the portal behind us."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: January 12, 2016, 12:08:16 am »

"Did you? *yawn* I.....didn't notice."
No signs of deception. Either Hana is a good liar or she's genuinely telling what she believes to be the truth.
Pages: 1 ... 338 339 [340] 341 342 ... 507