Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285542 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1620 on: November 20, 2016, 10:41:09 pm »

"Um... I'm Thrips."

Make a lame attempt at small-talk with my team, assuming I can find at least a couple of them in the same place.
"So, um. Anyone know anything above caves? Or dwarves? And, er, should I be bringing anything? Maybe a lunch, or I don't know, rope or something? That's what you need on these adventure things, right? Maybe these dwarf types we're going to visit will have a bit more nous than the kitchen staff here..."   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: November 20, 2016, 11:05:39 pm »

((Heh, Dar wouldn't catch this, but the literal meaning of "bare no ill will to me as I do to you" would be that you bare ill will toward Dar.))

"This one does not possess hands, as it also bares no ill will to Twoleg.  Cat simply understands Twolegs." he then turns back to Noir.  "Halfdragon?  For what reason does it stay in... base?"

I'm gonna make a guess that Dar can't attune particularly quickly, but while he's talking with Jack and Noir he's gonna see if he can inspect Noir's nature a bit, especially the dark-god stuff, if possible.  She is still foreign to this place, yes?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: November 20, 2016, 11:28:11 pm »

((well, jack is hesitant of the cat. He doesn't know what to think of it but he doesn't want it in between him and noir)0
"Alright then, well have a good day kitty"
Jack looks around for the rest of his group if they are there.
"Men, women, things. Noir. I do believe we could use a basic plan based around our skills and speacialties for combat. It will change of course as the circumstance arises. I can take up scouting if needed, I can also use my bow or sword. I suggest that noir takea supporting role in trying to help us should we needed tending or are wounded. If the rest of you could be so kind, please tell me where you would be best suited in combat and your skill sets.
I want us to all work together here to make a good plan."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: November 20, 2016, 11:35:33 pm »

yes, the lizard was pretty small. (not much bigger than her crow form), and what does Aylia's portrait show?
mission-ready
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:27:28 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: November 21, 2016, 01:08:52 am »

((well, jack is hesitant of the cat. He doesn't know what to think of it but he doesn't want it in between him and noir)0
"Alright then, well have a good day kitty"
Jack looks around for the rest of his group if they are there.
"Men, women, things. Noir. I do believe we could use a basic plan based around our skills and speacialties for combat. It will change of course as the circumstance arises. I can take up scouting if needed, I can also use my bow or sword. I suggest that noir takea supporting role in trying to help us should we needed tending or are wounded. If the rest of you could be so kind, please tell me where you would be best suited in combat and your skill sets.
I want us to all work together here to make a good plan."
I'm a ranger I can do a lot of damage at range and I can patch up wounds along with scavenge useful herbs and plants.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: November 21, 2016, 02:53:50 am »

I suppose we should postpone the overseer's request until after the mission then?

As for equipment, I'd like to request the ability to amplify the glow from my eyes to act as a flashlight of sorts, if I can't do that already. Also an extra setting on my staff so that it can act as a lightsource as well. And maybe some extra magical batteries with the same arcane power as my inner core.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: November 21, 2016, 05:24:41 am »

Ready to sail into the great unknown! Don't forget the potion before I do it though.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 21, 2016, 12:09:20 pm »

Main Mission

Cave hunters mission

Ready to sail into the great unknown! Don't forget the potion before I do it though.
You get your potion, and a warning about it. But you knew all that already.

I suppose we should postpone the overseer's request until after the mission then?

As for equipment, I'd like to request the ability to amplify the glow from my eyes to act as a flashlight of sorts, if I can't do that already. Also an extra setting on my staff so that it can act as a lightsource as well. And maybe some extra magical batteries with the same arcane power as my inner core.

All of that is granted. and Yes, looks like the Overseer's mission will be delayed.

yes, the lizard was pretty small. (not much bigger than her crow form), and what does Aylia's portrait show?
mission-ready
Her face is is carefully arranged into an expression she does not feel. Her hands, which at times have seemed to be warding something off, and at other times have seemed to be guarding or reaching out to someone, this time seem to be placing something into an exact position, and sort of motioning someone out of that carefully designed space.

You get into Giant Frost Cat form and head to the mission thread with the gang. Err, rabble. Err... team. Rabble. Team Rabble and Team Gang.

((Heh, Dar wouldn't catch this, but the literal meaning of "bare no ill will to me as I do to you" would be that you bare ill will toward Dar.))

"This one does not possess hands, as it also bares no ill will to Twoleg.  Cat simply understands Twolegs." he then turns back to Noir.  "Halfdragon?  For what reason does it stay in... base?"

I'm gonna make a guess that Dar can't attune particularly quickly, but while he's talking with Jack and Noir he's gonna see if he can inspect Noir's nature a bit, especially the dark-god stuff, if possible.  She is still foreign to this place, yes?
She is. You have time enough to attune to her before all the hustle and bustle of this turn, so attune you do. The Dark God aspect does feel similar to something you saw before, down below. But it also feels similar to some of the other inmates up in the world of light.

"Um... I'm Thrips."

Make a lame attempt at small-talk with my team, assuming I can find at least a couple of them in the same place.
"So, um. Anyone know anything above caves? Or dwarves? And, er, should I be bringing anything? Maybe a lunch, or I don't know, rope or something? That's what you need on these adventure things, right? Maybe these dwarf types we're going to visit will have a bit more nous than the kitchen staff here..."   
Well, they are all in one place now. so yay!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 22, 2016, 12:34:39 pm »

((question did you update my sheet it looks like you kinda did but I can't tell exactly.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 22, 2016, 12:47:37 pm »

It is current as of this level up.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 22, 2016, 12:50:03 pm »

((Okay fully updated awesome.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 28, 2016, 09:52:53 pm »

Heh. heh heh. I always enjoy rolling for the more typically overlooked skills or stats. especially when I get such entertaining rolls.

Hey, Akuma, are yo ujoining the guys in the cave thread, or just gonna sit this round of missions out, or what? You can still join either mission actually.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: December 08, 2016, 10:36:41 pm »

So the GM told me that we can still join missions, but I'm not sure how I would go about it
Just pick a mission and say Ebony was totally already there and just being quiet and following the rest?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: December 08, 2016, 10:39:26 pm »

Hey, if you like using your magical mage powers to blast some big blue thing, feel free to get airdropped around now!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: December 08, 2016, 11:30:48 pm »

I recommend Lost in the Dark.  Partially because there's a magic lovecraftian entity about to kill us all in the other mission, but primarily because there's two teams on our mission but only two people on that one.  They're probably lonely!
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 194