Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285331 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1470 on: September 19, 2016, 08:30:26 pm »

ah sweet.

I went ahead and posted my sheet with levelups in dex and med to rank 1.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: September 20, 2016, 10:02:41 am »

((Hey, it's the 100th page of this. That's something we should celebrate, right? That's a good excuse to get smashed, right?
...I'll go pick up a carton. Or two.))   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: September 20, 2016, 06:37:05 pm »

No posts today. Work is pretty exhausting this week. I am looking at maybe moving on and getting a less physical job before long, if this keeps up. But, money is money.
Tomorrow I'll still be pretty beat, but I will do my best to get turns out.

ah sweet.

I went ahead and posted my sheet with levelups in dex and med to rank 1.
cool. I'll update my spreadsheet

((Hey, it's the 100th page of this. That's something we should celebrate, right? That's a good excuse to get smashed, right?
...I'll go pick up a carton. Or two.))   
yay! woot!

I wonder how many pages altogether?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: September 20, 2016, 10:23:16 pm »

((good luck with yer jerb Ozy-ozborn. We need yeh at tip top shape :P ))
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:55:10 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: September 20, 2016, 11:43:05 pm »

((100 pages if you're a 15ppp peasant.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: September 23, 2016, 04:31:25 pm »

Turns will be up either late tonight or tomorrow late morning/early afternoon. I have a thing i gotta attend.

Thank you all for making this game so interesting and fun. And for giving me a creative outlet and keeping me company all this time :D

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: September 23, 2016, 04:39:24 pm »

Hehe, I'm happy to provide you with more weird characters so long as you keep killing them off. <3

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: October 19, 2016, 05:21:35 pm »

Hey y'all. PM me votes for giving the queen and the Realm an actual name. I'm getting tired of calling them "The Queen" and "The realm" all the time.

I'm leaning toward Selena for the name of the Queen, for no real reason but that I like that name.

As for the name of the Realm, I can't think of anything that doesn't reek of pretentiousness or silliness. Maybe my little mind has finally gone all moldy, like a fine cheese.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: October 29, 2016, 10:11:03 am »

Back into camp, or what's left of it! Time for some R&R!

Which is to say that, rather than actual R&R, I'll be looking for that alchemist who gave me that speed potion. See if she's got anything else for me.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: October 29, 2016, 01:58:36 pm »

Back to camp with me as well. Go and see the guy I helped earlier with the swamp water and the fake temple and whatnot, see how he's doing.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 02:53:51 pm by Pancaek »

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: October 29, 2016, 02:08:11 pm »

Returning to camp.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: October 29, 2016, 04:50:33 pm »

Back into camp, or what's left of it! Time for some R&R!

Which is to say that, rather than actual R&R, I'll be looking for that alchemist who gave me that speed potion. See if she's got anything else for me.

She is currently scooping buckets of water out of her potions lab. "Sure, if you'll help me clear this up. And for a bit of a fee, depending on what you want." She sounds a little irritated, as she chucks another bucket of brown, syrupy water out into the canyon.

Back to camp with me as well. Go and see the guy I helped earlier with the swamp water and the fake temple and whatnot, see how he's doing.
You are already at the monastery on top of the cliff. You find the guy standing, leaning against the crenelated battlements and looking up. He seems rather relaxed, which is out of character for him from your previous encounters.

Returning to camp.
You head down, trying not to slip on the mucky stairs and wade out into the canyon. You approach the morgue - may as well see how your sleeping quarters are faring - to discover, as expected, that it is half underwater. You can't even see the hallway down which your slab is. Well, it's not like you need to breathe or anything, so you could go down and rest if you like.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: October 29, 2016, 05:46:46 pm »

Get carted back to the entrance to the gnome's cave. Think briefly about the advantages and disadvantages of organic, magical, and mechanical composition.

Open character select screen.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: October 29, 2016, 06:14:30 pm »

Altair returns to his workshop. He speaks to Terry in a clear and somewhat slow tone, as one might speak to a child.
I'm going to leave you here for a while. If you can, return to your nest and breed. After a month or so, take any offspring back here, I'd like to see them.

With that said, he leaves.

Leave Terry at the workshop, with instructions to reproduce and eventually bring his offspring back to the workshop. Find Pylon/the gnomes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: October 29, 2016, 06:35:03 pm »

"Statement: Greetings again. You seem rather relaxed. did anything good happen?"

converse with the guy. Might as well hang around and talk for a while, seeing as he's the closest thing to a friend I've got around here.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 194