Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285430 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1455 on: September 14, 2016, 10:11:34 pm »

Hey ozarck, I am having trouble trying to track down my inventory

so far I have the following:
belted loincloth with a pouch
magical focus
two daggers
rope
flint and steel
empty bottle

does your spreadsheet list anything else?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 15, 2016, 03:54:45 pm »

Nope. I don't even have the rope, empty bottle, or flint and steel. I'll add those in.

It does list that your focus is an amber geode. that's semi-important.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1457 on: September 17, 2016, 03:18:08 pm »

((Well, I'm back. Not sure how active I'm going to be though.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: September 17, 2016, 10:18:17 pm »

Welcome back! You still want to play Durhmok, or are you thinking of introducing a new character?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1459 on: September 18, 2016, 10:17:30 am »

May as well continue with Durmokh.
Sig text

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 18, 2016, 11:31:23 am »

you want to drop him into a mission? I havea shopping trip to a big city going, and a more free range scouting trip. the other mission is a little more high intensity and has suffered a 50% death rate.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 18, 2016, 11:46:25 am »

you want to drop him into a mission? I havea shopping trip to a big city going, and a more free range scouting trip. the other mission is a little more high intensity and has suffered a 50% death rate.
wait, 50% death rate? I havent been tracking the other missions. do you want to dynamically retask Aylia to assist them once her current robot objective has been completed? maybe with a simple "get them out of there" objective?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1462 on: September 18, 2016, 11:52:29 am »

The shopping trip seems relatively low intensity, I think I'll go with that, since I don't know how much of a workload I'm getting this semester.
Sig text

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: September 18, 2016, 01:23:36 pm »

wait, 50% death rate? I havent been tracking the other missions. do you want to dynamically retask Aylia to assist them once her current robot objective has been completed? maybe with a simple "get them out of there" objective?
nah, they are almost clear anyway. I did offer a rescue party but the characters I invited all said "lol, nope. Kill it with fire." Their mission is likely to end within ... given how quickly these things move, say two to three weeks? Maybe longer since my posts are less frequent.

The shopping trip seems relatively low intensity, I think I'll go with that, since I don't know how much of a workload I'm getting this semester.
Well, they did just manage to get on the wrong side of a bunch of classy guards, so there might be some intensity coming after all. That's what happens when a charisma -2 character rolls a 1 delivering silk to a posh establishment. i'll look at it and see if I can shoehorn you in. Maybe retroactively stick you in the cart? have you wake up right now with a wicked hangover?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1464 on: September 18, 2016, 01:45:57 pm »

Well, they did just manage to get on the wrong side of a bunch of classy guards, so there might be some intensity coming after all. That's what happens when a charisma -2 character rolls a 1 delivering silk to a posh establishment. i'll look at it and see if I can shoehorn you in. Maybe retroactively stick you in the cart? have you wake up right now with a wicked hangover?

That works for me. Thanks.
Sig text

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 18, 2016, 02:07:03 pm »

mkay. go on over and post.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: September 18, 2016, 11:10:49 pm »

((Just realised I never got around to choosing a skill mastery.
I was thinking of making it something stealth related, or specifically hiding, otherwise I'll just add it to my baking/cooking skillz.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 19, 2016, 12:03:51 am »

that realization has reminded me that I never levelled up from mercenary mission.

then again, I disappeared for most of that mission and im unsure that I even earned a levelup.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 19, 2016, 07:27:18 am »

((Just realised I never got around to choosing a skill mastery.
I was thinking of making it something stealth related, or specifically hiding, otherwise I'll just add it to my baking/cooking skillz.))
((...Oh. Apparently I actually did. Whoops. Silly me.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 19, 2016, 04:08:05 pm »

that realization has reminded me that I never levelled up from mercenary mission.

then again, I disappeared for most of that mission and im unsure that I even earned a levelup.
hmm. Well, unbeknownst to yourself or most of the team, really, your invasion and poisoning of the food supplies was pretty pivotal in the success of that mission. It put the mercs on a pretty unsteady footing, and made them pretty susceptible to coercion. so go ahead and level. there's a character sheet thread now too, if you want to put your sheet in there so you can edit it as you go. Link is in the OP.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 194