Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285307 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1425 on: September 05, 2016, 07:25:51 am »

Edit: Find a decent-sized (preferably at least a foot wide) patch of dirt on the floor, and use my dull knife to carve a tiny magical circle in it. Surround it with itty-bitty geometric patterns, and adorably small arcane symbols. Upon its completion, analyze it to see if I have made any errors, and whether I can improve it.
You make a pattern in the floor. When you examine it, it's hard to tell if you did anything wrong or if it could be improved. it is pretty small, but maybe it could be smaller? It is pretty adorable, but maybe it could be cuter still?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: September 05, 2016, 08:30:19 am »

"...Y-yes?"
Nod uncertainly. Whimper a bit. Control bladder. Make my peace with the baked go(o)ds.

Hey you guys

We have enough to do something now, with four of you. you want to mount a rescue operation for those poor sods in the blasphemy thread, or do something else?
((I don't think there's much hope of saving them, but I'm up for whatever. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: September 05, 2016, 08:55:54 am »

Dusting himself off after being dumped in the camp Varrick set off to find where the weapon makers live to get himself a bow for what ever suicide mission Omega legionnaires go on keep an eye out for any useful plants
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: September 05, 2016, 12:38:50 pm »

((I'm not too eager to kill my new character in the same mission that took out my old one. The same goes for Altair's thoughts IC, although he might get a bit more interested in saving the survivors if he knew that one of them was a very advanced construct.))
Gently use the tip of my knife to relocate one of the nearby creepy-crawlies from its current location to the inside of my magic circle. Begin softly chanting, and start altering its mind to make it both obedient to my commands, and intelligent enough to understand basic orders I give it, if my current setup will allow it.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: September 05, 2016, 02:45:52 pm »

((Still holding out to go along with that supposed troll medic.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: September 05, 2016, 07:14:15 pm »

((Nik's been busy with the start of the academic year, and didn't want to join Omega Legion and then end up being very inactive because he's too busy.  I should really have the same problem, but I'm not nearly as disciplined. >.> ))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: September 05, 2016, 08:29:11 pm »

I have in mind a shopping expedition. Literally. I want to send those of you who are active out to buy food, alchemy ingredients, supplies, and the like. Into a big city. Full of people. Busy highways, lots of strangers, thieves guilds, politics, sewer people, ratmen, shady deals ... the works.

no one seems to excited about trying to pull that other team out of the fire, understandably. They'll have to cope.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: September 05, 2016, 08:36:56 pm »

Overkill-caliber security device, reporting in.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: September 05, 2016, 08:52:01 pm »

no one seems to excited about trying to pull that other team out of the fire, understandably. They'll have to cope.
((Well, my character isn't exactly rescue team material. He probably can't even hold a sword. What's he gonna do, bribe the guards with a delicious, freshly-baked pie? ...Actually that sounds hilarious, we should do that. But OOC I'm up for whatever! If we're going on a shopping trip maybe I should put that spare specialization into something to do with bartering... :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: September 05, 2016, 09:00:20 pm »

((Well, my character isn't exactly rescue team material. He probably can't even hold a sword. What's he gonna do, bribe the guards with a delicious, freshly-baked pie? ...Actually that sounds hilarious, we should do that. But OOC I'm up for whatever! If we're going on a shopping trip maybe I should put that spare specialization into something to do with bartering... :P))
I was actually thinking something along those lines, yes. Rescue isn't always "guns blazing, kill them all." Sometimes it's more "hey, let's distract the angry people and make like everything is good until the heat dies down." And sometimes it's "I volunteer to help clean up this mess those awful bandits made. I'll take night shift. oops, was tere something important in there? I didn't see anything like that."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: September 05, 2016, 09:02:53 pm »

((I'm probably going to be dicking around on base a little while longer. Altair isn't exactly battle-hardened, so I'll probably want to get at least one slightly useful construct before I go.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: September 05, 2016, 10:00:34 pm »

((A bit of help would not go amiss, but nobody's forcing you guys :P ))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: September 06, 2016, 03:30:03 pm »

"...Y-yes?"
Nod uncertainly. Whimper a bit. Control bladder. Make my peace with the baked go(o)ds.
"Phthritch, good girl." He pats you on the head. "Gog." he pats him on the head.

Why'd you strike that through? it was a good one.

Dusting himself off after being dumped in the camp Varrick set off to find where the weapon makers live to get himself a bow for what ever suicide mission Omega legionnaires go on keep an eye out for any useful plants
(1) yo ufind some poison ivy. or oak, or mandelfenn. What ever it is, you itch a lot now. You go to the armory and ask about a bow, but the guy behind the counter just shrugs and says "No big missions going. Got orders from above, you know?"

((I'm not too eager to kill my new character in the same mission that took out my old one. The same goes for Altair's thoughts IC, although he might get a bit more interested in saving the survivors if he knew that one of them was a very advanced construct.))
Gently use the tip of my knife to relocate one of the nearby creepy-crawlies from its current location to the inside of my magic circle. Begin softly chanting, and start altering its mind to make it both obedient to my commands, and intelligent enough to understand basic orders I give it, if my current setup will allow it.
it keeps crawling right back out of the circle before you can get a real good chant going.

Overkill-caliber security device, reporting in.
I have the weirdest player base ever.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: September 06, 2016, 03:34:04 pm »

((Thank you baked gods!))

Calculate some more digits of Pi.
Also, I'd like to go on either the shopping mission or the rescue one soon, preference for the shopping one.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:29:30 pm by Egan_BW »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: September 06, 2016, 04:15:11 pm »

Create a temporary (it only needs to last a few minutes at most) wall of force about 6 inches to a foot high around the summoning circle, and drop an insect into the circle. Start chanting and attempting to alter the insect.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 194