Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285143 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1215 on: July 28, 2016, 10:03:11 am »

Take the copper. See about hauling furniture.
Edit: Mission preferences are 3, 4, 2, 1.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 04:31:12 pm by AkumaKasai »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: July 28, 2016, 10:23:48 am »

Go find the potion master and see what I'll have to do to get mah magic boosted
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: July 28, 2016, 10:33:19 am »

I respond.
"That makes sense, though I'm not too sure. There's still dome loose pieces of the puzzle. I think mom might have made a promise not to tell me about dad. And the only reason I can think of to do that is to protect me from his enemies. So, I'd prefer if you didn't ask around about him for me. I want to just trust that he'll contact me when he safely can... Um, can you tell me more about you?"
I have even more follow-up ability testing from last mission to do at some point. I need to shift to sprite specifically to gain flight, and practice my archery with my composite shortbow. First on the ground to familiarize myself with how it feels while spritely, and then to try it while flying. My birth form is even smaller than an average elf's, so hopefully the size difference isn't too big between my shifted size and the size my bow was designed for. However, if size is an issue, then I'll attempt hybridizing to get the proper size while retaining flight. If Senna has advice or requests of me, I'll try them.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: July 28, 2016, 11:30:04 am »

Well fuck. They want a bird in a cage? I'll give them a bird in a cage!
Summon Demon. Power: above average. Parameters: bird, fire.

As for those missions... crow is no allow to vote. very sad. This order!
  • #2. Fuck the gods, good to take them down a peg.
  • #1. Glorious freedom! Bird is even potentially useful here. (Not as useful as THE EYE, but shh. :P)
  • #3. I love jungles. Burning one especially!
  • #4. Bird doesn't drink filthy alcoholic swill.
Also, didn't you say you were going to do an Ocean boat mission however long ago? ;)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 02:31:02 pm by Egan_BW »

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: July 28, 2016, 11:53:57 am »

The normal rooms have doors, yeah?  Those would probably be a problem for Dar'yajira, so let's say he's been sleeping in some small hidden cave/nook.  Maybe with some stolen bedding, preferably not stuff that would be missed.

I suppose for now, he'll just find some nice high place and watch the people go about their business, until the missions start.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: July 28, 2016, 12:06:10 pm »

I'm going for 1. 2 looks too tempting and 3 looks too easy. I don't trust it.
((By the way will someone make an Omega Legion wiki like the einsteinian roulette wiki?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: July 28, 2016, 12:49:49 pm »

Noir sags as more and more she hears this kinda news and eventually she just leans agasint the wall a frown on her face...she looks a little Willing to talk if someone wished.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: July 28, 2016, 12:52:14 pm »

My mission preferances go 3>1>2>4

Say the following to the alchemists. If they don't try to stop me,fetch the bucket go and fetch a bunch of those leeches. put some of the swamp water back in the bucket so the leeches don't dry out or anything.

"Suspicious statement: No, this one does not recall mentioning any leeches to you.
Inquisitive query: Why? Is there something this one should know? Or, more probable, something you want?"

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: July 28, 2016, 01:03:31 pm »

((Yeah, I agree Loki, we need a wiki to help simplify everything. I could start making one, I suppose.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: July 28, 2016, 04:03:00 pm »

"Thank you."

Leave this place, if permitted. Make a mental note to treat this guy as a necromancer.
What emotions are blocked by being a zombie, if any? After receiving an answer to this, say the above and then leave this place, if permitted and make a mental note to treat this guy as a necromancer.

My mission preferences are 2>3>1>4
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:34:44 pm by Zormod »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: July 28, 2016, 04:13:49 pm »

((Yeah, I agree Loki, we need a wiki to help simplify everything. I could start making one, I suppose.))
((I can help, been I while since I've gotten to mess with html and java script. I miss it.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: July 28, 2016, 05:05:38 pm »

Terrance's mission preference is 1,2,3,4.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: July 28, 2016, 06:02:29 pm »

Probably no post tomorrow. I'll likely write up some missions on Saturday and maybe post them on Sunday. Sounds like 1 and 2 are generating the mot interest. They were my first two ideas anyway.

If I didn't respond to your action this time, it's because this is a quick, q&a post and wrapping up some small things, and i didn't want to. i'll respond on saturday, mkay?

((Woops, forgot to bold this action:

Ebony, sighing as she fills the rest of her spellbook- she'll have to look into ways to expand it's capacity, or at least get a second one- gets up and leaves the room she'd been in. Unless someone talked to her, she would head towards the library.

As for missions:

1. Not much to say. Sounds interesting.

2. Robbing a temple or somesuch. Any reason why Omega is doing this?

3. Beer run. Will go wrong. Sounds like a fun mission that may end in a bunch of the organic characters getting totally drunk.

4. This seems a bit difficult and like something we need more details on.))
Off to the library you go.

1. mkay
2. Yes. Yes there is.
3. It does sound like a nice, lighthearted mission in which the organics involved have a good time, get drunk, and commit atrocities. What could possibly go wrong?
4. Environmental hazards are !!fun!! It'll be a fairly straightforward thing in a hostile location where the goals are to stay alive and collect ingredients and possibly animals/prisoners for the Brass. this mission, unlike most, is actually for Omega itself, as opposed to for The Joint Chiefs, the Spider, the Lady, The Queen's Service, an Outside Call For Help, or what have you. that's not super important for the gameplay, but is a point of lore. Any specific questions?

"From what I'm getting thus far there's certain circles in Omega, yes? Circles within circles and so forth. Kind of like mystical prison gangs or something of that nature, yes? How do those work? Anybody I need to beat or strangle to death before I can be in one and repay any backstabbings with throat slittings in one's sleep?"

A bit forward, but these people seem like they're shit at mincing words anyway.

((OOC, totally up for hazardous materials requisition.))
well, their openess was more my own tiredness. These on Base posts are tiring. "Well, we are a mystical prison, after all. But most of our, shall we say initiations? are to be done outside of Omega. The less the Brass has reason to look inward, the better. Some gangs are more .... aggressive ... than others, corporal.

I suppose, if one were to hear rumors about an interesting object located somewhere near a mission destination, or an unsavory fellow who might interfere with, oh, Omega internal affairs, or if, perhaps, a dear friend were in the area and was simply dying to know how their fellows were doing, and one happened to retrieve said object, or bring back news that a certain person had lost interest, or share some wonderful tidings with that dear friend, well, it wold be impolite not to invite that one for a drink and some relaxing conversation, yes?"

The normal rooms have doors, yeah?  Those would probably be a problem for Dar'yajira, so let's say he's been sleeping in some small hidden cave/nook.  Maybe with some stolen bedding, preferably not stuff that would be missed.

I suppose for now, he'll just find some nice high place and watch the people go about their business, until the missions start.

Mkay.

I'm going for 1. 2 looks too tempting and 3 looks too easy. I don't trust it.
((By the way will someone make an Omega Legion wiki like the einsteinian roulette wiki?))
they are perfectly innocent missions. what could possibly go wrong?

Well fuck. They want a bird in a cage? I'll give them a bird in a cage!
Summon Demon. Power: above average. Parameters: bird, fire.

As for those missions... crow is no allow to vote. very sad. This order!
  • #2. Fuck the gods, good to take them down a peg.
  • #1. Glorious freedom! Bird is even potentially useful here. (Not as useful as THE EYE, but shh. :P)
  • #3. I love jungles. Burning one especially!
  • #4. Bird doesn't drink filthy alcoholic swill.
Also, didn't you say you were going to do an Ocean boat mission however long ago? ;)
Welp. Now you know what the white band is for. Also ... I think you have a visitor? One of your teammates stumbled upon your little incarceration.

and yes. Yes I did say we were going to do an ocean one. one of these four will be in that location.

it does seem to have gotten to that point. Maybe it'll help me keep track of all the lore i keep pretending exists.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: July 28, 2016, 06:08:38 pm »

((Not to be a doubting downer, but I don't think we really need a wiki yet.  Omega Legion isn't really large enough that it's difficult to remember most everything, and I don't think we've reached the critical mass where it would be well maintained.  We don't have any of the people who made the ER wiki great, either.

Finally, not to dis Ozarck, but there's always the possibility that he'll eventually grow tired of Omega Legion.  It seems like he puts more time and effort into this than even Piecewise, but he still hasn't capped the player count.  Eventually, he'll probably grow tired of it. :\

Prepostedit: ninja'd by the GM...))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: July 28, 2016, 06:16:10 pm »

"Hey, if there's any sort of thing you need, anything at all, I'd be pretty glad to help. What stuff do you need stolen in particular? And who do you need murdered and/or informed? Let me know if something springs to mind, I kind of like this upward mobility thing you've got going here."

Keep at it! Also, how's the sweat collection? Is the rate appreciable? And moreover, is it quick?
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 194