Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285289 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #960 on: May 29, 2016, 08:21:00 pm »

((welp, arileth is going to survive off of pure luck...too bad thereis no fate skill))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 30, 2016, 12:52:46 pm »

((Hey GM, about the cursed one's magic should I discuss his magic spells with you or can I just say what I want to do on the moment I want to do it and you'll say it's fine or not?))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:25:10 pm by Loki987 »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 30, 2016, 07:50:00 pm »

We can discuss them if you like. I try to take into account how specific players are with what their characters can do. it makes those particular spells more effective.

But we can do it the other way too. it's easier generally, I think.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 30, 2016, 08:06:18 pm »

((You probably should add killerhellhound's character to your second post, Oz.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 30, 2016, 08:28:09 pm »

((You probably should add killerhellhound's character to your second post, Oz.))
I really should. I will ,soon. and to my spreadsheet too.

Loki987

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 31, 2016, 12:46:19 pm »

((If I use the same 5 somewhat spells could I be more efficient with them?))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 31, 2016, 03:44:07 pm »

((If I use the same 5 somewhat spells could I be more efficient with them?))
yeah. if you want to do that, we'll make your "Drowning Magic" Specialization more focused. That'll make it a bit more powerful.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 02, 2016, 05:43:39 pm »

All threads: Work kicked my butt last night, so no post tonight. I can't think. Gonna hop on TF2 for maybe an hour, if that, if anyone wants. Tomorrow, the post will probably be late - like after ten EST - as I have company and we'll be busy. Work tonight is going to kick my butt too, but I'll be sure to make a post tomorrow anyway. See ya then!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 07, 2016, 05:24:42 pm »

I gotta say, the Spider thread has been a lot more action packed than I expected. Kinda the reverse of the merc thread, which I figured would have wrapped up a while back.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 07, 2016, 06:55:37 pm »

Well, the spider thread is a much more reasonable challenge--that team's just fighting cat-sized insects.  The merc team's having to fight a bunch of person-sized or larger foes, several of whom have magic.

Although, I suppose it would be reasonable for the merc mission to have wrapped up quicker simply because everyone should've died awhile ago.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 07, 2016, 09:27:00 pm »

Nah. It's a reasonable threat. The very early "let's all split the party forever and do completely unrelated things" was a bit of a slow-down, and having a couple of powerful hitters wander off was a tad sad and changed the threat level a bit.

But you had several heavy hitters, some manipulative types, an unsuspecting enemy who thought they were on a cake run, and two farseers. I expected spellcasting to be the most powerful magic type, if a bit cumbersome to use, but so far, farseeing has been one of the most useful. Maybe buffs and shapeshifting are up there too.

And, consider what has been accomplished so far, with all that. Two merc groups killed, and no less than three incursions into the merc camp - well, we have yet to see how the third one plays out. But none of you have died, either.

Besides, there are a lot of spiders, some far more than cat sized. And they haven't even gotten to the caverns. And one of them died.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 07, 2016, 10:14:48 pm »

Wait there are more spiders then just that room? well *$&*
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 07, 2016, 10:27:31 pm »

I'm sure that the plant demon will eat them all, and then disappear in a poof of summoning logic.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 07, 2016, 10:46:00 pm »

In most games you would be right

but this is a bay12 RTD the demon will probably subjugate the spiders then attempt to take over the world with its spider army

On the other hand we are a ragtag bunch of misfits so the narrative is on our side
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 07, 2016, 10:47:13 pm »

No problem, crow will just cast Summon Bigger Fish.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 194