Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285399 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #720 on: March 11, 2016, 12:07:40 pm »

Reggie nods his head
Yeah I would.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 11, 2016, 12:36:32 pm »

"Fiddler, meet Reggie. he's a newborn shapeshifter, potentially a very strong one because he has no shape limits, but he doesn't have enough life experience to make good judgement calls yet. I'm partnering you two together. Reggie, you're on the team. Do what Fiddler tells you too, okay?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 11, 2016, 12:50:26 pm »

secret sneaky action!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:52:21 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 11, 2016, 12:51:23 pm »

Clunkers turns to the zombie (zormod) nearby after the sergeant finishes his answer.

"Statement: So, deceased organic, it seems you and this one will be going on the same mission.
Query: What was your reason for choosing this mission?"

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 11, 2016, 01:01:43 pm »

Mordred, what would you next idea have been if Jack didn't leave?
((Oh, he left? I haven't seen that action, must've missed it.))

- Failing to use my powers for whatever reason, I rely on my physical abilities, surroundings and other given tools. If Jack here wouldn't just turn in his heels, I suppose my only other option would be use of brute force - he didn't look like he would put up that much of a fight, chances are I could handle him physically. I wouldn't do that normally, but he had been alerted that I pose a threat to him when you asked me to move him. If he hadn't been aware of what was coming to him, I would probably come up close and engage him verbally first, and then rely on my physique, tools and wit to think of a situational solution.

He doesn't seem very confident while he speaks, it is clear that this was an exceptional case for him, when his powers didn't work right off the bat and like a charm. He did it drunk a few days ago, for goodness sake.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:03:57 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 11, 2016, 01:02:13 pm »

Okay no problem  nice to meet you fiddler? What's a fiddler?
Reggie reaches his hand out for fiddler to shake
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:22:09 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 11, 2016, 01:16:38 pm »

"Jack doesn't have a proper physical body Mordred, brute force doesn't work on him. What I was testing was both creativity, and willingness to ask for help. Finding a way to move him or asking someone else to help you were the right answers. Sorry, but I'm trying to keep the team size low. You're out this time, but I hope to include you in a later mission."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 11, 2016, 01:22:48 pm »

"This kind of mission is what I know best. It reminds me of my home. Care to share your reasons?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 11, 2016, 01:24:25 pm »

After some time silently flipping through profiles, occasionally tracing lines between them, "Fiddler, Ebony, you two are on the team, Arileth, thanks for volunteering but you're out this time. Eye, do you have an efficient way to communicate what you see? Mordred, what would you next idea have been if Jack didn't leave? Reggie, would you be willing to stay with a teammate assigned to you and follow their directions?"
"This unit notes that one can requisition an additional communication stone."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 11, 2016, 01:26:17 pm »

"Jack doesn't have a proper physical body Mordred, brute force doesn't work on him. What I was testing was both creativity, and willingness to ask for help. Finding a way to move him or asking someone else to help you were the right answers. Sorry, but I'm trying to keep the team size low. You're out this time, but I hope to include you in a later mission."

- I'll go then. Good luck.

Where do they recruit for the mission about helping out them goblins? I'll go poke my head in there.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 11, 2016, 01:31:32 pm »

"Thank you for understanding Mordred. Eye, you're on the team, pending requsitioning at least one more communication stone."
I'm looking into bringing the Eye, and want comm-stones to recieve info from it. Min 1, max 3, how many can I get?

Also, still want info on Aylia's portrait.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 11, 2016, 01:36:34 pm »

"This kind of mission is what I know best. It reminds me of my home. Care to share your reasons?"
"Reply: This one has had some trouble controlling its violent tendencies in the past, so going on a mission where violence is a requirment seemed like the safest option.

Statement: This one is also interested in meeting the goblins. This one was always led to believe that they were merely savage beasts, but it would seem they have a civlisation and culture. Fascinating."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 11, 2016, 01:40:02 pm »

Aylia do you think you could get me a sword or bladed weapon of some sort I have the most..um.....ive basically used those types and it could be a good....Back up if nesscary?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 11, 2016, 02:00:31 pm »

Ebony goes and trades in the alchemical scrolls she received.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 11, 2016, 02:07:06 pm »

((Sorry for the delay--only woke up about an hour ago. >.>))

Dar'yajira enters Aylia's office, and hops up onto the corner of her desk so that he can be seen.  "This one was told to come here to volunteer for wedding?  Dar'yajira would like to do so--it is cat, and twolegs do not notice it unless this one speaks.  Dar'yajira is very good at observation.  Additionally, this one is skilled with magic, though that is mostly useful for combat."
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 194