Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284328 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #510 on: February 04, 2016, 07:35:04 pm »

get up and stagger out of the place, take note of my location and look for any place were I could find a weapon or metal poking stick
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 04, 2016, 10:30:23 pm »

Move over to the gambling ring. Try to stay out of the light.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 05, 2016, 08:18:30 am »

get up and stagger out of the place, take note of my location and look for any place were I could find a weapon or metal poking stick
You head outside, up a flight of stairs and out to the floor of the canyon. You are not far from the doors to the big arena in the central part of Omega. Franklin's lab is on the inner curve of the canyon, whereas most of the rooms are on the outer curve.

Move over to the gambling ring. Try to stay out of the light.
You shamble up to the ring. they are throwing bones. You whisper a soft "braaaaaaiiiiiins" in greeting, and receive a nod or two back.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 05, 2016, 08:23:18 am »

wander over to the arena
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 05, 2016, 12:42:02 pm »

Watch. See if I know anything about this game.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 08, 2016, 07:14:04 pm »

wander over to the arena
There are a couple of trolls in there, throwing rocks at each other. It doesn't look like htey are puttingtheir hearts into it though. They are just sort of picking up whatever is nearby and tossing it in the direction of the other trolls.

Watch. See if I know anything about this game.

there are five bones of different sizes and shapes. The participants take turns gathering the bones, and dropping them from waist high or so. Apparently, there area couple of main bet types: whether the two long ones land crossing each other or not, whether the small squarish one touches any other bone, and whether any of the bones fall outside of the circle or not. You don't see a circle though, so this one is a bit confusing.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 08, 2016, 07:20:01 pm »

wander up to the edge of the arena and ask So, what's this place for?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 08, 2016, 07:22:01 pm »

Continue watching. What do they seem to be betting?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 08, 2016, 08:03:52 pm »

wander up to the edge of the arena and ask So, what's this place for?
You hear a voice from a distance around hte arena call out to you: "We breed supermutants here for the coming war with the Hosts of Light!"

Continue watching. What do they seem to be betting?
they seem to be betting small portions of luxury food items, a few coppers, and the occasional small, round, whitish object. Doesn't seem to be a high stakes game, anyway.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 08, 2016, 08:50:39 pm »

Watch some more.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 08, 2016, 09:05:46 pm »

Supermutants you say? Go on, please. Also mind if I were to test something on one of you? Just something a little intoxicating.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 09, 2016, 09:08:30 pm »

Watch some more.
The game goes on, someone drops out. One dude eats one of the little whitish thingies and his eyes unfocus. then everyone else takes all his stuff.

Supermutants you say? Go on, please. Also mind if I were to test something on one of you? Just something a little intoxicating.
"You can try it on Bertha down there. Be careful, she bites. Oh, and that's her boyfriend she's hitting with a rock, there. He bites too."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 09, 2016, 09:24:33 pm »

attempt to sneak up on her boy friend and give him a good nibble
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 09, 2016, 09:40:15 pm »

Continue ongoing observations.

((Hm, I thought the white thing was a token. It still could be, I suppose.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 10, 2016, 08:02:48 pm »

attempt to sneak up on her boy friend and give him a good nibble
You find your way down to the floor of the "supermutant breeding room" and sneak around, dashing from rubble pile to broken structure. You get about fifteen feet away from the three big creatures. From there on, there is no cover to hide behind. The trolls arelooking around occasionally, too, not particularly focused on each other. And there are three of them. You also note a oule other beings down in the arena as well. Something like a sparring duel is going on off to one side - those guys are fast. And something like a large vine is entwining itself around a rock off in another spot, while small lights twinkle and flash around it's branches.

Continue ongoing observations.

((Hm, I thought the white thing was a token. It still could be, I suppose.))
Are you looking for anything in particular? Someone asks if you wanna make a bet. the game seems to wind down when htere are less than five players, but when a fifth or sixth join, it gets up t speed again. In the meanwhile, when no one is casting the bones, the people around the circle just sort of sit and stand around, bullshitting about love, life, fighting, death, other races, the government, Omega, and the gods.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 194