Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284551 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #390 on: December 27, 2015, 03:37:35 am »

==| Mordred | Base - Canyon floor |==

Hey, new person,. YOu seem to be the first friendly face I've seen here, first face really.

He lets out a cloud of smoke while eyeballing the person. His voice is still hoarse when he starts to speak, but it clears up by the end of the sentence. You can still say he's been smoking for a long time by the sound of it.

- Either your definition of "friendly" is very loose, or you've been here far longer than I did, all alone. Either way, what's this place? And you are...?

Chit-chat with Arileth, go check the kitchen and pantry for drinks and food, in that order.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:26:03 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 27, 2015, 03:46:32 am »

Team 1, Cho-ja.

Murder. The. Mook.

((The injury isnt serious unless theres life threatening blood loss, or if im in possession of one of their ogans.))
((goddamnit, i have forgotten to put my team in my original post on every action since the first turn. le sigh.))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:43:53 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 27, 2015, 04:07:57 am »

Team 1 Jack Spark

Jack stands smugly for a minute as the idiots finally get the hint, before dissipating his flame column....only to hear what appears to be shouts of fire coming from the building he just exited. "Typical. Just typical. Can these morons go ONE minute before almost causing us to fail the mission?!"

Quickly jog around until I find an actual entrance other than the window, and re-enter the building. Call all the flames into a ball and snuff them out.

((Edit:BTW can I actually tell the effect of the rune I have, or would I need to train in Rune Magic to do that?))
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 05:59:35 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 27, 2015, 04:42:58 am »

Team One, Fiddler!

Right, so what's this place look like? Any place other than a burning inn to visit? What forms of shelter can be located?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #394 on: December 27, 2015, 09:48:31 am »

==Team 2==
Durmokh Dumrhysson

Aylia, team 2
"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Spill's thataway."
I point in the direction of the spill.
"I think we should stay upwind though. The alchemist is in the middle of it, wearing a special yellow suit. We don't want to touch that stuff. I'm thinking of changing back to a raven to watch the guy, and confronting him once he's out if the toxins. "

Yeah, good idea. Melting into abhorrent filth does not sound pleasant.

clunkers-team 2

"Aylia, I could not help but overhear. These toxins, do you believe them to be poisonois or corrosive? If they are poisonois, this one could simply walk up to the alchemist and confront him. Unlike disgusting organics, this one does not need to breathe."

I suppose you could poke the stuff with a metal pole and see if it corrodes or not.

((anyone else having issues with Bay12 today?))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 27, 2015, 09:49:31 am »

((anyone else having issues with Bay12 today?))
((Had 'em just now, yes.))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 27, 2015, 09:57:49 am »

-team 2 - Clunkers -

Pack up my alchemy stuff. Then go to the chemical spill. stand at a little distance and use my calculations and skill in alchemy to divine what the spill is and how it's dangerous.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 10:52:47 am by Pancaek »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 27, 2015, 09:58:59 am »

-Team 2, Ebony-
Follow the group, if we begin moving towards where we think the objective is.

((Also having issues.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 27, 2015, 12:05:18 pm »

==| Mordred | Base - Canyon floor |==

Hey, new person,. YOu seem to be the first friendly face I've seen here, first face really.

He lets out a cloud of smoke while eyeballing the person. His voice is still hoarse when he starts to speak, but it clears up by the end of the sentence. You can still say he's been smoking for a long time by the sound of it.

- Either your definition of "friendly" is very loose, or you've been here far longer than I did, all alone. Either way, what's this place? And you are...?
==|Arileth|base|Canyon floor|==
he does a quick bow before standing up
My names Arileth and I really haven't been here for long...just got here in fact...plus you haven't tried to stab me yet or you haven't  been one of the people to haul me here.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 27, 2015, 12:09:01 pm »

- Arileth? Got it. Mordred, - he taps his chest with fingertips when saying his name - Now did they mentioned if they have food? Drinks? I could use some. In fact, I'm going to the kitchen and pantry.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 12:10:55 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 27, 2015, 12:13:12 pm »

Think I saw some just crossed the canyon, maybe up a bit.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 27, 2015, 12:29:09 pm »

Think I saw some just crossed the canyon, maybe up a bit.

- Other people, huh? You think those were the ones who brought you here, or those are just some random men? - Mordred speaks to Arileth without turning around, going through the cupboards and shelves inside the house.
Sigs

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 27, 2015, 12:58:37 pm »

I think they might have been the same people that brought you here...though I heard a very peculiar voice when I was dropped off here.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 27, 2015, 01:07:31 pm »

- I just woke up in a place different from the one I fell asleep in, my money and weapons snatched from me. Happened before, once or twice. So I'm staying here for a while longer, hopefully the person who gathers people in a strange house in a canyon shows up. Maybe he'll have a job for me or something. Their type, they wanna bash you with a sudden change of scene and play you into a shit pay for a dangerous job. They're in luck, cause I'm doing any jobs for a living these days, - Mordred slips into a monologue like if he forgot that he was talking to a person.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:11:38 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 27, 2015, 01:29:30 pm »

Aylia, team 2
I shift back into raven form and return to watching the alchemist from upwind.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 194