Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284080 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #360 on: December 25, 2015, 04:25:40 pm »

Team 1 -- Dar'yajira, magic cat

Return to my hidden vantage point.  Check myself for markings that the Omega Legion may have put on me.  Those bastards didn't ruin my beautiful pelt, did they?!

...Also, you appear to have made a mistake while copying Insanegame's charsheet into the OP.  He has -2 intelligence, not -1 dex.

((@ATH Why don't you just mimic people's clothes, too?  It saves you the trouble of needing to find clothes for your alternate forms.

@Lenglon Can Aylia transform into other people, faces and all?  Or can you just change race, and only have a single form for each race?))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 25, 2015, 04:30:12 pm »

((She just shifted back from raven form. She has nothing but a collar on. Her clothes are in the lake.))

((Shapeshifters in cartoons taught me wrong, transforming into clothed versions of their humanoid forms inexplicably.))
((there's a reason most shifters I run don't care about clothes. They're naked when they're nonhuman anyway and its a drama issue they'd have to get over fast as a shifter anyway.))

((@syv, haven't  talked to the GM about it, but I'd assume can mimic face and all with difficulty, but normally just changes race.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 25, 2015, 04:31:11 pm »

Team 1 -- Dar'yajira, magic cat

Return to my hidden vantage point.  Listen to the sounds of battle upstairs.

...Also, you appear to have made a mistake while copying Insanegame's charsheet into the OP.  He has -2 intelligence, not -1 dex.

((@ATH Why don't you just mimic people's clothes, too?  It saves you the trouble of needing to find clothes for your alternate forms.

@Lenglon Can Aylia transform into other people, faces and all?  Or can you just change race, and only have a single form for each race?))
((I never said he dident shapeshift clothes so i assume  he does copy the clothes when he transforms in fact i dont know where you got the idea that he dosent shapeshift the clothes.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 25, 2015, 04:37:39 pm »

((Different people make different base assumptions about shifters. I assume they do not morph clothes unless specified otherwise. Apparently you by default assume they do. And Reggie asking to see people naked reinforced the idea that he doesn't morph clothes))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 25, 2015, 04:45:55 pm »

((Different people make different base assumptions about shifters. I assume they do not morph clothes unless specified otherwise. Apparently you by default assume they do. And Reggie asking to see people naked reinforced the idea that he doesn't morph clothes))
((He asked becuase he wanted to have all the details right in case he was disguised and had  to take off the clothes he was wearing while shape changed or mimicing you guys.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 25, 2015, 04:48:51 pm »

yeah. I overlooked the quote within a quote. It's right in my spreadsheet though.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 25, 2015, 05:28:35 pm »

TEAM2 Ssslavina

Ssslavina is ssslightly weirded out by the... romance? between the two warm blooded ssssssshapesshifting freaksssss. But doesn't say anything.
Hold one egg in the hand and give it some mana along with a query as to its purpose.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 25, 2015, 05:36:55 pm »

((I'm not really sure what's for Terrence. Any guesses?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 25, 2015, 05:46:24 pm »

((I'm not really sure what's for Terrence. Any guesses?))
((Mirror maybe?))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 25, 2015, 05:50:05 pm »

((@Egan
Nooo!  Call them out on it, so they can both fervently deny it, thus heightening the UST!

@Doc
Probably the glass disk with eight wavy lines.  Octopi have eight arms, and you're specced for farseeing.  A glass disk sounds like a good focus for farseeing.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 25, 2015, 05:51:51 pm »

((@Egan
Nooo!  Call them out on it, so they can both fervently deny it, thus heightening the UST!

@Doc
Probably the glass disk with eight wavy lines.  Octopi have eight arms, and you're specced for farseeing.  A glass disk sounds like a good focus for farseeing.))
((Ask Regge for it and he'll give it to you happily.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 25, 2015, 06:34:10 pm »

Murder mook A.
Claw out his throat, spear him in the chest, or push him into the fire.

((I have +2 in unarmed and magic and im yet to deal a serious injury, this is unacceptable.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #372 on: December 25, 2015, 07:45:55 pm »

((Sorry, been away all day round relatives.))

==Team 2==
Durmokh Dumrhysson

Thanks for savin' me. I thought I were a gonna there.

A dwarven hammer marks a package within which lies all the necessities for making cheese: pots, cheesecloth, salt, a strainer, that kind of thing.

Tucked into one of the pots is a supply of bandages, ointments, powders and herbs, all carefully labeled in dwarvish.

Nice. Anyone want any cheese, I'm yer Dwarf. What do ye mean, we have no milk?

Stash the First Aid equipment on my person. Carry the cheesemaking equipment with me, if we've decided to move on.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 25, 2015, 09:05:17 pm »

TEAM2 Ssslavina

At the mention of dairy product, Ssslavina lookss a bit sick, and startsss to glance nervously at the variouss mammalian members of the party.
"Please, no milk."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 26, 2015, 01:16:00 am »

=="Terrence", team II==

Examine my reflection in the mirror, then.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 194