Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284118 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #330 on: December 25, 2015, 11:30:01 am »

"Did you make this??"
no i don't know how to make something like that i mean i can barely write and read let alone draw.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 25, 2015, 11:31:30 am »

Aylia, Team 2

"W-where did it come from? Who made it? When did someone make a portrait of me and how didn't I know anything about it?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 25, 2015, 11:34:11 am »

Aylia, Team 2

"W-where did it come from? Who made it? When did someone make a portrait of me and how didn't I know anything about it?"
The place were working for could have done it or do you have any friends who were good at drawing?
(He has his hand on his chin and looks positively stupified)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 25, 2015, 11:39:56 am »

"The-The Legion? I... I guess? I mean..."
I walk over and pick up the portait, examining it closely. I check the corners and flip it over looking for any artist's signatures or other explanatory markings.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 25, 2015, 11:41:14 am »

"The-The Legion? I... I guess? I mean..."
I walk over and pick up the portait, examining it closely. I check the corners and flip it over looking for any artist's signatures or other explanatory markings.
oh yeah why did you join the legion?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 25, 2015, 11:52:42 am »

"Hunuh? I..."
My attention stays fixed on my examination of my portrait.
"I... join... because... who made this?"
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 11:58:11 am by Lenglon »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 25, 2015, 11:57:43 am »

"Hunuh? I..."
My attention stays fixed on my examination of my portrait.
"I... join... because... who made this?"
(Oblivious to what your saying he continues off in his own little world)
well i met these guard dudes and they believed me about what happened but they said they would deport me? If i dident join and they told me all about how ill be a hero and everyone will love me so i volunteered!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 25, 2015, 12:00:37 pm »

"So... So you're dumb? People hate the Legion. We aren't gonna be popular. Some will even try to kill us."
I very carefully put the portrait back in the tube, taking care to avoid damaging it, and picking up the re-closed tube afterwards.
"Um, anyway, um, you asked why I joined? Um. That... That's kinda personal, actually. I'd prefer to keep that to myself. Sorry."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 25, 2015, 12:02:28 pm »

"So... So you're dumb? People hate the Legion. We aren't gonna be popular. Some will even try to kill us."
I very carefully put the portrait back in the tube, taking care to avoid damaging it, and picking up the re-closed tube afterwards.
"Um, anyway, um, you asked why I joined? Um. That... That's kinda personal, actually. I'd prefer to keep that to myself. Sorry."
....wait what!? i don't really think i coulda actually have known that they were kinda the first people besides mom i met..

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 25, 2015, 12:05:34 pm »

"Still dumb. Don't just take the word of someone you don't know as trustworthy. Those guards just wanted to manipulate you to make their job easier. If you hadn't volunteered they'd have tried to capture you and force you to join. By tricking you into volunteering for it, they didn't have to work as hard. They didn't actually care about what was best for you at all."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 25, 2015, 12:10:12 pm »

"Still dumb. Don't just take the word of someone you don't know as trustworthy. Those guards just wanted to manipulate you to make their job easier. If you hadn't volunteered they'd have tried to capture you and force you to join. By tricking you into volunteering for it, they didn't have to work as hard. They didn't actually care about what was best for you at all."
....at the time it seemed like a good idea and i dident really have context for....anything at all...and I'm sorry about my powers not working well...they worked well the first time i used them.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 25, 2015, 12:24:18 pm »

==Team 1==
BBTBMSM Simmie

Grab the leader's head by the hair, shout at the person's face "WE'RE HEIR TA HAELP YE, YE BIG CLUDGIE HAID!" Headbutt the nose, and finish with an emphatic "GODDIT? Now EV'RYONE STOP FIGHTIN' OR I'LL BASH ALL YE TEETH IN!" Menacingly grind teeth, viciously attack wherever most likely to cause extreme pain to the first person who makes an offensive move, screaming "I WARNED YE, DINNAE YE HEAR ME". If the situation is controlled, snort, despisingly cross the arms, and sneer from the height of his 16.1cm: "Humpf! Good, ye got some sense in ye!"
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 03:17:35 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 25, 2015, 12:36:51 pm »

....at the time it seemed like a good idea and i dident really have context for....anything at all...and I'm sorry about my powers not working well...they worked well the first time i used them.
"Did you hurt any of us or cause us to get hurt?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 25, 2015, 12:38:01 pm »

"Did you hurt any of us or cause us to get hurt?"
well...it dosent look like anyone got hurt....

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 25, 2015, 12:40:56 pm »

"So what are you sorry for? Why should I, or any of us, care?"
((Aylia intends to interrupt Reggie's rather predictable response btw, unless her prediction is wrong of course.))
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 194