Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Alone  (Read 11294 times)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: Alone
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2016, 02:33:56 pm »

Let's assume that whoever shot that gun, is in the courtyard. If so, we should get out of here, before they come looking for us.
Yeah, let's bail.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2016, 06:52:59 pm »

Let's assume that whoever shot that gun, is in the courtyard. If so, we should get out of here, before they come looking for us.
Yeah, let's bail.
+1
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2016, 02:41:34 pm »

((Yah, but its pretty vague, and a simple attack wouldnt lead to something this dramatic.))
((large scale invasion on the border, this isn't your hometown its a place about an hour or two away from your home town, and everything else you said I have no problems with... just kinda wanted to clear that up...)

Taking a hint that this probably isn't a very safe place you begin your way out of the apartment complex. As you exit the stairwell into the parking lot you see a person leaving the courtyard into the parking lot. They seem very skidish and holding a gun close to their chest.

She seems to be walking very carefully and quietly, though she hasn't seen you yet.

Buildings of importance are:(going by the next 2-3 buildings near you)
A two story office building, a hotel, and a gas station, all with their own parking lots.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2016, 10:15:50 pm »

Trail the person from a rather far distance, accepting the risk of losing their trail. If we lose track of her, then begin wandering the streets.
Max avatar size is 80x80

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2016, 11:30:08 pm »

Trail the person from a rather far distance, accepting the risk of losing their trail. If we lose track of her, then begin wandering the streets.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2016, 08:00:26 am »

Announce our presence by saying, "Hello? Can you help me?"
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2016, 10:30:12 pm »

Deciding the safest bet is to trail this stranger you wait for them to walk down the road a bit before you begin moving behind vehicles to stay covered.

After several blocks you notice that the girl is walking down the sidewalks towards what you think is the direction of the AF base, she is being very quiet and still walking slowly but she has started holding the pistol out away from her chest now.

After about three miles you see no sign of other people out in the office buildings and open roads, there are plenty of abandoned cars however.

You debate on what to do next, you are almost sure that she is headed towards the AF base.

What do you do?
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2016, 10:48:25 pm »

Just keep following, look around for any available weapons or throwable objects.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2016, 12:06:03 pm »

We may be able to help each other. We should say something. Get her attention. Hopefully not getting shot in the process.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2016, 10:08:07 pm »

We may be able to help each other. We should say something. Get her attention. Hopefully not getting shot in the process.
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]