Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27155 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 8 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #285 on: January 06, 2016, 04:23:11 am »

(Welcome to the crew, I now have a plan that involves Chauncey losing an arm and Eleanor and Mouse replace it.)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 6 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #286 on: January 06, 2016, 10:57:39 am »

Turn 9

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
Sard leaped out of the wreckage and dove behind a wall. The two Imperial Operatives fired at him, but he made it into cover just in time. The third, injured, Imperial Operative had just pulled out a radio and began dialing when Nerrok, the naked Quarren, shot him in the head, ending his life. Eleanor took advantage of the situation and fired at one of the Imperial Operatives, injuring him. The injured Imperial Operative turned to face his two new foes while the other ran after Sard and ran around his cover. He drew his vibroknife and prepared to stab Sard. All the commotion once again disturbed Alexander's meditation. Meanwhile, on the Inquisitor, MOUSE attempted to hack the ship's turrets to fire on the other Star Destroyers, but the turrets appeared to be manually fired. So MOUSE did the best he could and cut off power to the turrets so they would be unable to fire. Hower, after he did that, the power to his console was cut off. Somebody noticed him and stopped him. MOUSE could hear a number of troopers outside the hangar waiting for the room to repressurize. Once it was, they would surely attack him. There were several air vents pumping oxygen into the hangar, and a few doors exiting the hangar. Chauncee gave a moving speech to the Stormtroopers, but the stormtroopers quickly shot at him, forcing Chauncee to duck behind cover.

StarLuck currently in Space around Tatooine Nerrok, Kadol, Alexander, and Sard on board along with 3 Imperial Special Operatives. Fight between Sard, Nerrok, and Eleanot and the two Impeial Opeatives (IO). IO 1: DEAD IO 2: 4HP IO 3 6HP. Sard's snipe rifle will be recharged in 2 turns.  Nerrok's heavy rifle recharged in two turns. Eleanor's rifle recharged next turn.
Chauncee on board the Inquisitor: In detention cell, 3 stormtroopers blocking the exit. 12 other prisoners of war looking to escape.
MOUSE in the Inquisitor's Hangar.
Chauncee in the detention block.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
Now that school has started, my updates might not be as rapid as before, but i'll still try to update as fast as possible once everybody has done an action.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 06, 2016, 11:19:14 am »

Slash the Guy trying stab with Vibo-Knife wiht my sword

Sard look at the man and say"You what... Mate?"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 11:21:38 am by Nosaneinme »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 06, 2016, 11:32:40 am »

Make a rousing speech to the other prisoners, shouting that they are the chosen ones, and cannot die when they aren't supposed to.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 06, 2016, 01:40:33 pm »

Stab IO2 after SARD slashes him.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 06, 2016, 02:57:33 pm »

Make a rousing speech to the other prisoners, shouting that they are the chosen ones, and cannot die when they aren't supposed to.
((HEY! I'm the insane religious fanatic here! Stop stealing my role!))

Hover my way up to the vents and travel along it, until I reach a room. Attempt to scan the room for life signs. If none are detected, enter the room and seek a terminal.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2016, 03:55:58 pm »

(Welcome to the crew, I now have a plan that involves Chauncey losing an arm and Eleanor and Mouse replace it.)
((Sounds good :p))

Eleanor stayed behind cover, hoping she wouldn't get shot at as she reloaded.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2016, 03:59:15 pm »

((Oh, I can see the potential for romance... initiated by Eleanor, not Chauncey.... also, should I just respell Chauncey as Chancee?))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 06, 2016, 03:59:21 pm »

((Sounds good :p))

Eleanor stayed behind cover, hoping she wouldn't get shot at as she reloaded.
Your weapon is recharged by next turn which means you can use it again right now.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 06, 2016, 04:01:16 pm »

((Ah thanks, I'll fire it then))
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 07, 2016, 06:40:05 pm »

Meditate.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 6 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #296 on: January 08, 2016, 11:11:51 am »

Turn 10

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
Dispite the Imperial Operative being more trained in Melee combat, Sard's Vibrosword was the superior weapon and Sard deflected the knife and continued with a thrust at the Imperial operative's torso. The hit connected, but the armor protected the Imperial Operative's vital organs. The Imperial Operative got ready for another strike, knowing that his knife recovered faster than Sard's bulky sword. Nerrok surprised the Imperial Operative from behind, but Nerrok's strike glanced off of the armor and did no damage. Eleanor got in a firefight with the 3rd Imperial Operative, and each of them injured each other equally. Nobody knows why Alexander even tries to meditate when all of the fighting is going on. Meanwhile, on the Inquisitor, MOUSE skillfully hovered into the ceiling ventsjust as a platoon of stormtroopers stormed the hangar and shot the terminal to bits. MOUSE stealthfully ran along the length of the air vent and came into the first room he found himself in, which happened to be some sort of storage room. Unfortunately, MOUSE did not notice that there were 2 Imperial mechanics working in the room. One of them looked right at MOUSE, but didn't notice him. MOUSE had a sudden epiphany. He was in the shadow of a crate, which made him much more stealthy. MOUSE looked around and found no terminals in this room, but there were several blaster rifles in the nearby crates. On the other side of the Inquisitor, Chauncee restated his speech to the other prisonors, but none of them were willing to be the first to run into the pin-point accurate stormtroopers guarding the hallway. The standoff continued.

StarLuck currently in Space around Tatooine Nerrok, Kadol, Alexander, and Sard on board along with 2 Imperial Special Operatives. Point blank fight between Sard, Nerrok, IO 2 (1. Gunfight between Eleanor (4HP) and IO 3 (4HP). Sard's snipe rifle will be recharged next turn, vibrosword revovered in 2 turns.  Nerrok's heavy rifle and vibroknife recharged next turn. Eleanor's rifle recharged next turn.
Chauncee on board the Inquisitor: In detention cell, 3 stormtroopers blocking the exit. 12 other prisoners of war looking to escape.
MOUSE in the Inquisitor's Munitions storage room. 3 Imperial mechanics in the room with him.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
If you have any questions about the mechanics, or if you can recommend I change anything, please tell me.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 10 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #297 on: January 08, 2016, 03:12:06 pm »

Re-enter the vents and seek a different room with a terminal to uplink into.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 08, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »

Just shoot him!

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 08, 2016, 03:26:14 pm »

Sard brings a gun in a sword fight AKA shoot Imperial Operator

Sard say" I wasn't programed with honor... so you know"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26