Poll

Thank you Urist McCoder for taking over this RTD

Yes, thank you.
- 4 (50%)
Absolutely. Thank you.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 12 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)  (Read 27175 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 6 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #255 on: December 28, 2015, 11:34:21 pm »

"Also, I believe that you never told me what we'll be doing, Mr.O'hare."
*ignoring*
"This thing is already space trash. No shields. Guns work well enough, though. The turret does, anyway. Would you give us a shield generator, please?"

Nerrok gets into the water while begging for a shield generator
Do you really want to remind me of the Imperial Property you destroyed? If you keep pestering me I will make your "reward" nothing more than NOT arresting you. Because it is within my power to arrest you for destruction of imperial property and even murder if I wanted..

OOC: (When I mentioned the water, I was thinking of something like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't feel obligated to change anything, this will make it more entertaining.)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 28, 2015, 11:40:31 pm »

Sard is getting feeling that his intervention Might be sooner than later

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 28, 2015, 11:49:46 pm »

"Of course not, sir. Sorry, sir."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 28, 2015, 11:57:39 pm »

"Of course not, sir. Sorry, sir."
Finally, one of you who is competent. May I have your name Quarren?
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 29, 2015, 12:05:27 am »

It is Nerrok, sir.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 29, 2015, 12:10:59 am »

Very well. I would offer you a job, but unfortunately, the empire only accepts humans. Don't ask me, I don't make the rules. *stares at Nerrok who is now standing inside a water jug* So good luck on your mission. May the force be with you.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 29, 2015, 12:12:38 am »

"Thank you, sir."

((Did I manage to squeeze all the way in?))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 29, 2015, 04:19:28 am »

"Hey, I'm competent, like when I failed at hitting on you, or my amazing piloting skills! Just because he says Sir, does that make him more competent?"

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 29, 2015, 11:25:00 am »

Alexander says "Shut up! You're like Ewoks. Loud and annoying." Meditate.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 30, 2015, 05:37:05 pm »

(OCC: I'm joing Bump this to see the GM wake up or anyone else)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 30, 2015, 05:43:09 pm »

Alexander says "Shut up! You're like Ewoks. Loud and annoying." Meditate.
"Ah, I see your racist against a race that is living on a planet that is illegal to see, please continue."

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 30, 2015, 08:23:32 pm »

(OCC: I'm joing Bump this to see the GM wake up or anyone else)
Dude, I said I'd update when I can assuming everybody has submitted an action. And I'd update Mondays and Thurdays regardless of if someone sent an action or not. I am waiting for Kadol (LordBrassroast) If he doesn't participate for the second turn in a row, I'll be sure to PM him.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 5 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2015, 09:52:09 pm »

Turn 7

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
From under the metal sheet, Sard struggled to hear the conversations. He could not make out any of the words, but he could tell that the Imperials had their backs turned towards him... The reason why the imperials had their backs tuned was because Nerrok had climbed into a water jug and began a conversation with the officer. Unfortunately, Nerrok forgot that his clothes became transparent when wet. So the imperial officer looked away when he saw Nerrok's genitalia. The officer began walking back towards the metal sheet Sard was hiding under when Chauncee began reacting to the many insults the officer said to him. The officer became enraged and shouted back, "I've had enough with you! You are now under arrest for destruction of Imperial property. You will be held on the Inquisitor while your crewmates perform the mission. If they come back successfully and you don't annoy me further, I will release you back to your filthy ship. You three (pointing to three stormtroopers outside the Starluck) bring him to the detention center. You three (pointing to Nerrok, Alexander, and Kadol) I want you to leave now and don't come back until the mission is finished. Or else you will neve see your "captain" again. The thee stormtroopers pin Chauncee's arms behind his back and march him out the door. Fortunately, Chauncee did a very good job at distracting the officer. The collapsed wall was not on his mind at all. The captain marched off the Starluck and closed the door behind him. Using the commotion as a distraction, MOUSE snuck out of the Starluck and moved with robotic motions to the wall of the hangar. MOUSE located a hangar terminal on the other wall, and a few repair droids a few meters down the wall from where he was standing. He saw Chauncee be roughed into an elevator shaft and the elevator went down to floor 5. After all this, Alexander sighed and complained to the 5 people in the Starluck about the noises they were making. Then went back to meditating.

StarLuck currently in Hanger on Imperial Star Destroyer Nerrok, Kadol, Alexander, and Sard on board along with 3 Imperial Special Operatives.
Chauncee on board the Inquisitor: Detention Block handcuffed and held by three stormtroopers. MOUSE on board the Inquisitor: Main Hangar.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
I have PM'ed Lord Brassroast. If he doesn't submit anything by Thursday, I'll replace him. I Added stormtroopers to the character list (they have -1 to sharpshooter skill  :P)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2015, 10:01:14 pm »

Accessing the terminal, MOUSE opens all the doors in the detention blocks, as well as opening all the airlocks on the ship he can access. That ought to cause a large distraction while MOUSE sabotages the rest of the ship.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star Wars RTD | Turn 5 | Troublesome Tatooine (moderators needed)
« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2015, 10:02:31 pm »

Turn 7

Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
From under the metal sheet, Sard struggled to hear the conversations. He could not make out any of the words, but he could tell that the Imperials had their backs turned towards him... The reason why the imperials had their backs tuned was because Nerrok had climbed into a water jug and began a conversation with the officer. Unfortunately, Nerrok forgot that his clothes became transparent when wet. So the imperial officer looked away when he saw Nerrok's genitalia. The officer began walking back towards the metal sheet Sard was hiding under when Chauncee began reacting to the many insults the officer said to him. The officer became enraged and shouted back, "I've had enough with you! You are now under arrest for destruction of Imperial property. You will be held on the Inquisitor while your crewmates perform the mission. If they come back successfully and you don't annoy me further, I will release you back to your filthy ship. You three (pointing to three stormtroopers outside the Starluck) bring him to the detention center. You three (pointing to Nerrok, Alexander, and Kadol) I want you to leave now and don't come back until the mission is finished. Or else you will neve see your "captain" again. The thee stormtroopers pin Chauncee's arms behind his back and march him out the door. Fortunately, Chauncee did a very good job at distracting the officer. The collapsed wall was not on his mind at all. The captain marched off the Starluck and closed the door behind him. Using the commotion as a distraction, MOUSE snuck out of the Starluck and moved with robotic motions to the wall of the hangar. MOUSE located a hangar terminal on the other wall, and a few repair droids a few meters down the wall from where he was standing. He saw Chauncee be roughed into an elevator shaft and the elevator went down to floor 5. After all this, Alexander sighed and complained to the 5 people in the Starluck about the noises they were making. Then went back to meditating.

StarLuck currently in Hanger on Imperial Star Destroyer Nerrok, Kadol, Alexander, and Sard on board along with 3 Imperial Special Operatives.
Chauncee on board the Inquisitor: Detention Block handcuffed and held by three stormtroopers. MOUSE on board the Inquisitor: Main Hangar.

Google Sheets
Character Info
Ship Info
planet info
Weapon Info

OOC
I have PM'ed Lord Brassroast. If he doesn't submit anything by Thursday, I'll replace him. I Added stormtroopers to the character list (they have -1 to sharpshooter skill  :P)
Attempt to Stealthily get my cuffs open using the weakness in all imperial handcuffs.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26