Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: RTD horrors 2: Finish him. game 1 turn 22  (Read 42011 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: More violence. game 1 turn 15.
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2016, 10:53:10 am »

Everyone but 10 Cultists: Doggy pile Kinesis!
10 Cultists: Go grab that weapons cache we know about...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2016, 03:29:53 pm »

Everyone that can possibly do this: Promote Tax Goatism, if Skies breaks his oath everyone is to immediately prepare for war by gathering weapons, heavily armed cultists on guard duty : Burn, loot, and pillage his base, leave no survivors, myself, whisper into the minds of congress to get them to make Skies public enemy number one.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:34:13 pm by Hiddenleafguy »

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring lovecraft antagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2016, 12:11:35 am »

I do need actions to do
You do need to answer my questions.

They are as follows:

Can the Apocalypse be initiated once the cascade completes?

What's the supernatural punishment for oathbreaking?
"if three horrors all players-1 are on Earth at once the cascade is made impossible"
so no because the cascade is impossible and I don't think Taxgoat broke it, he did send his best fighters to guard your base.
Has descended into madness

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 16
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2016, 12:26:24 am »

I see I need to spend some time working out soul contracts:
They can only limit, even if it is limiting everything but a certain action, if you make a task that is impossible or becomes impossible then the contractee is free without repercussions unless otherwise stated in the contract... will do more later

Remember to heal you need to rest

He was supposed to help me initiate the Apocalypse. That means kill off half the players.

100 heavily armed cultists: Quarantine Tax Goat's guards. Take their weapons too.

200 other cultists: Make me an unbreakable wooden shield. That is large enough for me.

No roll: you are not free of your contract, you never specified when he must do this thus the contract stands and the standard slave contract prevents direct sabotage such as that
5: all your spare cultists work on some truly magnificent armor, it covers you entirely and will stop everything short of a nuke(the armor will be fine of course, the radiation and heat and absurd Gs will be a problem) yet does not restrict your movement in the slightest. Sheets of balsa thin enough to be almost transparent cover your wings and allow you to fly unimpeded and careful workmanship let them fold and unfold normally. A long search yielded a very small amount of transparent bark but enough to allow you to see out. Carefully cut rainbow eucalyptus and ebony inlays give the workers a wide pallet but red and your signature blue feature predominantly. The claws are designed to stain well of course.
+Very heavy armor
Inquisitors: get hostages back
3: They just pay the ransom
now normal cultists returned

Everyone that can possibly do this: Promote Tax Goatism, if Skies breaks his oath everyone is to immediately prepare for war by gathering weapons, heavily armed cultists on guard duty : Burn, loot, and pillage his base, leave no survivors, myself, whisper into the minds of congress to get them to make Skies public enemy number one.
4: You get some cultists and PR
No roll: Can you point out the pages where the contract was discussed? I have lost them.
+PR +100 cultists

4: It takes a while but your cultists find kinisis's base, to test for traps they toss in a spare goblin, selling the... fascinating video of it just about pays for getting the bone splinters removed.
Many of your cultists died from the unexpected earthquake but a few slipped in the cracks and attempted to strangle the thing with no neck
5: The tiny party somehow manages to carry a good chunk of the stack away without triggering the alarms.
+50 weapons, kinisis mortally wounded -65 cultists

ME: STRIKE THE EARTH use every ounce of my concentrated telekinesis to slam the inquisitors several kilometers into the ground (say they liked that guy you all hate)
6: They were looking for you on the volcano, the volcano now with 2 spouts.
Base damaged -inquisitors

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 50 hidden cultists, 100 cultists, 80 cultists with you, 48 heavily armed trained cultists(At Skyies base), 15 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places, pro speaker.
Items: Purge ritual, Magnificent Palace in home plane
haters: skies inquisitors
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness, bad PR

Kinesis
Followers: 15 cultists
You: summoned, mortally wounded
Items: Orb of Stalwart 3, Incompetence-B-gone [1] charges (makes a roll a forgone conclusion), Volcano base damaged
PR: disliked by humanity, card carrying villain
Areas: NY crater, flaming RoperaryTM surrounding NY crater(Need to roll to find anything in it or move through)

Skyies
Followers: 9 trained cultists in high places, 100 trained heavily armed cultists, trained giant bloodthirsty komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed very well trained cultists, 50 armored armed trained cultists, 50 trained cultists, 50 lightly armed trained boring cultists, armed cultists are on guard
You: Summoned, wounded, Very heavy armor
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), damaged reinforced barn with 48 heavily armed guards, tungsten, graphene, 2 light weapons, Training facility, Invincible wood rune, 50 armor
PR: Servant to Tax goat, -PR with scientists
Haters: 10 inquisitors in high places, 86 inquisitors, 100 researcher inquisitors, NULL crystal.
Misc.: local law enforcement insane.

Bont da lifas
You: Summoned, wounded
Followers: Kinesis inquisitor alliance, 100 cultists, balrog lightly wounded
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base flooded with kool-aid, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location, subterranean mansion, scrap, 50 weapons
PR: Bad PR
Events: Kinesis attack/inconvenience needed in <[3] turns

World
Locations/landmarks: -New york city, Tortoise temple
Pop: 7 bill - 8 mill (I should total up all the cultist and inquisitor deaths too)
Events: Election in [8] turns
Misc: "Inquisitor con" where inquisitors convene, helicopters have replaced cars, Tactical nuke somewhere
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 02:13:52 pm by Evonix »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2016, 12:41:25 am »

50 Cultists: Arm yourselves!
Other 50: Advertise, We need more people to join this cult!
I: Look for an old man named Henderson; and Attempt to get him to join my cult, or at the very least try and convince him that his lawn gnomes were stolen by Skyies.
Balrog: Look for hell portals we can rent the use of.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 27, 2016, 06:46:53 pm »

Me: take rock and debris from about a kilometer around me (not including my base just leave it standing on a huge kilometer high pillar of rock) and compress it into a small nearly indestructable sphere around me to recuperate.[\b]
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2016, 07:16:50 pm »

My ability to think coherent thoughts eludes me

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD horrors 2: 3 1/2 horrors from beond the rift. game 1 turn 15.
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2016, 09:03:25 pm »

Hey, I just realized several things, one, Skyies, you are not allowed to commit, or order to be committed, any violent act against me, second of all, I don't think I have Dragon's blood, if I do
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Evonix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Turn 17
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2016, 10:58:36 pm »

Me: take rock and debris from about a kilometer around me (not including my base just leave it standing on a huge kilometer high pillar of rock) and compress it into a small nearly indestructible sphere around me to recuperate.[\b]
2: you sorta go "uuh" and some random lithiods float randomly, the complex layers of recursive kinisis that hold you together slowly unravel , a passing and very lucky crow finds out that kinisis tastes like blueberry jello
You iz ded

Hey, I just realized several things, one, Skyies, you are not allowed to commit, or order to be committed, any violent act against me, second of all, I don't think I have Dragon's blood, if I do
That reminds me, I think you used up your dragons blood and Skyies lost the Orb trying to pass it to you, instead they go look for the missing orb
1: They are now as lost as the orb
5: You are now an american icon and a symbol of capitalism and greed, traditional american values.
5: You get an island on the cheap, it was near a neutronium bomb testing lowering the price. It's possibly unique properties mean that it's very susceptible to your abilities, you quickly reclaim the radiation and put the trees right way up, after that it's actually a nice place, can also maintain a fragment there permanently, but not outside until you get summoned
+attuned island +PR -25 hidden cultists, -one leader cultist

Half of cultists: Recruit!

Other half: Demolish inquisitors.

Me: KILL Bont da lifas to death. Claws, energy flames, whatever. Then tell his cultists that their leader is dead, and if they attack Kinesis's base I will grant them anything. Let the balrog pound on my armor if he attacks me, and ask if wants to join me. If he agrees, tell him to lead the assault on Kinesis, or else kill him as well.

3: 50 doom-preppers itching to try out their gear come out to help you
4: Your cultists mow down some scientists and the rest.
5: He's mortally wounded, the Balrog thinks you will lead him to some !!FUN!!, he still carries you bodily away before you can do more damage though, it is a nice house. The rest of the cultists stab some blueberry jello with their new toys to show willing, then they all ask for a pony.
Bont da lifas mortality wounded -75 inquisitor scientists -86 inquisitors +50 cultists

Inquisitors: hide
1: Nope. ther just run in circles screaming

50 Cultists: Arm yourselves!
Other 50: Advertise, We need more people to join this cult!
I: Look for an old man named Henderson; and Attempt to get him to join my cult, or at the very least try and convince him that his lawn gnomes were stolen by Skyies.
Balrog: Look for hell portals we can rent the use of.
No roll: They get weapons.
4: They are glad for an excuse to get away, anyway they convince some passers by to help in Bont's noble quest to slay survive a dragon.
2: He shouts at you for a bit then leaves in a huff.
1: "Do this do that i'm gunna go join Skies
+100 cultists, Balrog joined Skyies.

Tax goatTM
Followers:A skunk. The 5th segment of a man 'O' war. Some slime mold on a banana, 25 hidden cultists, 100 cultists, 80 cultists with you, 48 heavily armed trained cultists(At Skyies base), 14 leader cultists, 5 cultists in high places, pro speaker.
Items: Purge ritual, Magnificent Palace in home plane, attuned island
haters: skies inquisitors
PR: The town of belford thinks you are an alright guy, Brand awareness

Kinesis
Followers: 15 cultists
You: summoned, Dead
Items: Orb of Stalwart 3, Incompetence-B-gone [1] charges (makes a roll a forgone conclusion), Volcano base damaged
PR: disliked by humanity, card carrying villain

Skyies
Followers: 9 trained cultists in high places, 100 trained heavily armed cultists, trained giant bloodthirsty komodo dragon, 52 lightly armed very well trained cultists, 50 armored armed trained cultists, 50 trained cultists, 50 lightly armed trained boring cultists, balrog, 50 cultists armed cultists are on guard
You: Summoned, wounded, Very heavy armor
Items:Dragon's blood (You are pleased by the name), damaged reinforced barn with 48 heavily armed guards, tungsten, graphene, 2 light weapons, Training facility, Invincible wood rune, 50 armor
PR: Servant to Tax goat, -PR with scientists
Haters: 10 inquisitors in high places, 25 researcher inquisitors, NULL crystal.
Misc.: local law enforcement insane.

Bont da lifas
You: Summoned, mortally wounded
Followers: 200 cultists
Items: Orb of Stalwart 2 with summoning platform, Trapped temple base flooded with kool-aid, some money, dragon's blood, weapons cache location, subterranean mansion, scrap, 50 weapons
PR: Bad PR

World
Locations/landmarks: -New york city, Tortoise temple
Pop: 7 bill - 8 mill (I should total up all the cultist and inquisitor deaths too)
Events: Election in [7] turns
Misc: "Inquisitor con" where inquisitors convene, helicopters have replaced cars, Tactical nuke somewhere
[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 01:17:14 pm by Evonix »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »

(I would also like to mention something, I keep on finding loopholes, all I need to do is find a way to destroy Mars.)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2016, 07:30:16 am »

Cult -1: Beat & Shoot At Skyies
remaining 1: convince Old man Henderson that the tax goat & Skyies stole his lawn gnomes!
I: use 'beam of doom' on Skyies Face.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2016, 08:38:17 am »

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:52:50 am by Hiddenleafguy »

carp

• Bay Watcher
  • the biggest fish around.*
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2016, 09:14:35 am »

mah remaining cultists: you are now the elder council of my cult "wisened" "old" ones who follow my word as ypur first act carve ancient mysterious sound runes into the walls of my volcano base that still get across the message that they should join the cult of kinesis.
Carp carp carpcarp CAAR-ARP carpity carpcarp CARP CARP
Caaarp car-AARRP carpity carp-arp carppp-aaaarP.

*i'm looking at you biggerfish.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 01, 2016, 10:07:58 am »

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 01, 2016, 01:55:32 pm »

Spoiler: For Bont (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16