Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Storm The Compound [REBOOT] OPEN FOR ALL, 2/4 players so far, I NEED PLAYERS  (Read 5793 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Preferably with similar equipment.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Bumping this. I need one more person before I will start this. I would prefer two, but the absolute minimum is three.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Come on, please? just one more...
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Alright then, I can try with 2 people. Funk? SaberToothTiger? Are you still game?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok lets get started.
(that's code for im off to see star wars and i'll up date later)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

I'm game, ready and willing.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

The dropship approached the landing pad, thrusters swivelling from facing backwards to facing down so that it hovered slightly above the pad. The landing gear lowered and the ship pivoted one hundred and eighty degrees as it landed.
The dropship touched down and the door opened to reveal two commandos. The first thing the two commandos saw was the small crowd of soldiers waiting for them. The second thing they saw was the small fleet of helicopters to their right.
A man ran up the ramp to greet them, "Welcome to the party, sirs. I'm Zachary Miller, close air support leader. Me and my men will be flying you in."
Hours later you rendezvous with your own squads and the response was "We were expecting more, numerically."

Is there anything you'd like to do before you launch the assault? Please BOLD any actions that require my attention

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile

Equip myself

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Equip myself
If you wish to play please submit a character sheet as per the OP

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

How do I submit a CS in the "spoiler" format?

'Cause, I'm intrugued.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

How do I submit a CS in the "spoiler" format?

'Cause, I'm intrugued.
Sure, in the spoiler is fine

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

But, I don't know how to do a spoiler.

Nevermind I figured it out.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:45:04 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Code: [Select]
[spoiler]CS goes here[/spoiler]

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile

Is this a good CS? Just tell me if I need to change anything.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:59:15 am by Sosoku234 »

Doritos

• Bay Watcher
  • SPODERMAN RULES
    • View Profile

My primary weapon is a Kalashnikov ak 47.caliber(7.62 NATO ammunition)
My sidearm is a Berretta m9 double action pistol(obviously 9mm)
I have a combat knife 1 mspace
I have a flak jacket  +8 spaces
I have a navy seal tactical helmet1 helm space
I have 4 30 round clips for my primary  4 mspaces
4 clips for my sidearm 2 mspaces
Combat fatuiges  +2 spaces
Pack of zip ties0 spaces
3fragmentation grenades 3 spaces
My name is john procter private first class.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:44:56 am by Doritos »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4