Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51

Author Topic: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Ranking  (Read 42997 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Teams
« Reply #435 on: December 07, 2015, 03:28:27 pm »

((Let's say it's hyperbole for "super fucking hot".))
Black lives matter.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 07, 2015, 03:30:57 pm »

((Let's say it's hyperbole for "super fucking hot".))
((Ok))
No sig yet

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 07, 2015, 04:29:03 pm »

Max gets pissed. His flames reach an almost super nova temp Maybe making him remember what happened to his friends and family was a bad idea
Unfortunately, the current application of physics does not allow apocalyptic temperatures to be obtained from human emotion, so instead Max finds that the metal is starting to melt and glow orange. Cool!
 "Emotion drives you; it drives your soul, it moves you. Because of this, your semblance can have greater effects or even your aura. How strong your aura is, is not just a measure of how many hits you can take, but how influential and affecting your soul is. Larger barriers, willed effects... it's all the soul.

Okay, you guys can stop now. Time for your next class, Grimm Studies I believe, which Len teaches. He's shy and from the jungle, sooo, he's a bit awkward. He also doesn't really like Faunus, so take it easy, because he knows more nature than anyone in Mistral."

((Since I suppose I should describe what the NPCs did))
Jasmine, team JADE's leader, simply stood there, doing nothing. Oddly, she received no remark from Strider, as if her idleness was acceptable.
Amber, team JADE's fighter, used a sophisticated style to swiftly attack her dummy with her sword, a long blade with folding seams with an amber gem embedded into hits hilt.
Dismas, team JADE's caster, lifted a metallic glove-like weapon with multiple lenses attached above a gap in the palm, and fired several colored lasers at the targets, each one a different color. Throwing several strange circular devices down, they emitted lasers at their targets of prismatic colors.
Ebony, team JADE's sniper, stood in one spot and fired precisely at a distance, next to Rose's target. The longer she stood there, it seems that shadows formed around her, masking her figure until it was difficult to even see her.

((Team DAMN later, I haven't statted them yet))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 07, 2015, 05:11:33 pm »

Rose awkwardly waits for Jet, Em and Fontanne to join up with her as they head to Grimm Studies. "Thanks for trying to cover for me back there, Fontanne. I don't think that Strider bought it though. The rest of you all did much better than me." She shrugs, and then looks around to make certain that they are well out of earshot of the Combat Room and that no one is within ear shot. She had waited the entire class to make one of her stupid jokes and absolutely could not wait any longer. With a stupid grin on her face she asks, "Did you see what he did earlier, back at the start of the class? Taking everyone on at once while as hard as a steel rod? I was really impressed. I hope that I could be as half as good as he is, then I'd really be happy."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 07, 2015, 05:20:23 pm »

Fontanne shrugs at Rose. "I mean, it's true, and I meant it. I'm an awful shot, and I couldn't pull off any sort of sniper strategy. But seeing as we're a team and all, that means we can cover each other for that sort of thing." She listens as Rose makes her joke and then the rest of her sentence, and though the joke is met with a silent and subtle eyeroll, the rest of Rose's words elicit a large smile from Fontanne, about as close to manic as she really gets.
"Did you see me, there? He took everyone else's hits, but he had to bat away Calabrum, otherwise I think I actually would have cut him! Calabrum here," Fontanne pats the flat of the sword, "Can pierce metal, Grimmbone, and to some extent Aura."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 06:49:58 am by Powder Miner »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 07, 2015, 05:31:09 pm »

Goldy towels off as she walks to class. On the outside she maintains her facade of happiness, but inside she is dissapointed. She's disappointed that she wasn't praised more by Mr. Strider.
I'll have to work harder to impress Sensei.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 07, 2015, 07:08:51 pm »

"Oh yeah, I agree with that completely. But I think that what he was getting at that was that we might not always be together. So we have to learn to fight for ourselves."

Rose's eyebrows go up in disbelief as she listens to Fontanne praising her sword. "It can? That is really impressive for such an old weapon. Are you really sure that it can do that?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 07, 2015, 08:29:44 pm »

Max walks to his next class. his hair tips are still sparking and the tip of his tail is singed, looks like he got a little to angry
No sig yet

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 08, 2015, 12:33:39 am »

Fontanne's almost-manic smile remains. "Didn't you see me? I got about a quarter of the way through a solid metal dummy. And my ancestors have seen this sword put to very effective use."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 08, 2015, 12:36:48 am »

"As gramps would say, I'm a real wiz when it comes to long range shooting!"
Em giggles.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 08, 2015, 01:35:18 am »

Jet bows. Seems she really likes doing that.
"It's only natural that our team leader would be better than us. I have no weapon to speak of, after all."
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 08, 2015, 03:27:26 am »

Nathan shrugs, as he walks to the class.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 08, 2015, 12:46:44 pm »

Fontanne's almost-manic smile remains. "Didn't you see me? I got about a quarter of the way through a solid metal dummy. And my ancestors have seen this sword put to very effective use."

"Did you do that? I was too busy focusing on my own targets," Rose admits. "I should have been paying much more attention, huh?"

Jet bows. Seems she really likes doing that.
"It's only natural that our team leader would be better than us. I have no weapon to speak of, after all."

"I don't know, from what I saw which was not much it seemed like you were doing well with those moves of yours."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 08, 2015, 05:38:05 pm »

As the time came, they left Strider's room to come to the Grimm Studies class of  Len Hōjō. As they entered the room, they immediately noticed the seemingly fresher air that they breathed, as well as the fact that plants, both potted and unpotted, seemed to grow densely around the open center of the ordinary classroom. A skylight from above shined beautiful ambient light into the always-dim room, onto the head of a man seated on the ground, on top of a short stone platform.
He is a somewhat large figure, wearing not a school teacher's uniform but what seems to be hide and fur, with the synthetic mask of a Reaper hung by his belt. He had a raggy black beard and hair, as well as jet eyes closed among his dirty and scarred face. It looks like a savage came straight from the jungle to teach; and it was probably true.
As they sat down, he remained still in a meditative position. Someone may have to get his attention.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 08, 2015, 05:41:13 pm »

Goldy looks around at the classroom some more, assuming this was intended by the teacher.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 51