Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51

Author Topic: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]- Ranking  (Read 42894 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY: Crimson Waters [IC Mistral]
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2015, 10:16:22 am »

Em runs over to the tree and climbs it for the fruit!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2015, 04:33:20 pm »

Goldy puts most of her weight on her back foot before punching forward with a blast of wind from her left hand, amplifying it with her semblance.
The Grimm falls down dead, its skull crushed from the force of the blow. As two more Grimms lunge at her, suddenly Cobala appears in front of her, drawing a glyph and infusing it with earth dust; the two Grimm faceplant against the glyph, where Cobala leaps over and sends a flurry of red dust at it, burning it alive as it evaporates into black.

Jet approaches the noise.
Again.
((Seriously :P))
As stated before, Jet walked in on Goldy and Cobala fighting Grimm.

"Oh, what's this? A campfire maybe...?"
Fontanne approached the campfire, albeit not quite sprinting like before.
Fontanne finds the others; Gregory, Max, and Em.

Em runs over to the tree and climbs it for the fruit!
Carefully, she reaches to pluck the fruit off the tree... she grasped her hand around it, pulling it off with a satisfying snap.
Was that shaking she heard? Suddenly, dozens of other fruit fell on her head, causing her to fall to the ground with a thud as papayas crash down.

Nathan approaches the voices hastily. "Hello? Is anyone there? Please be a person, please be a person, please be a person..."
Nathan came from out the bushes, and found what appears to be the tiltjet; sitting outside on a table is the pilot, Mr. Strider, and Headmaster Orwatch conversing over a table of hot, mouthwatering food.
 "And you know what I did? While the thing was trying to eat me whole, I decided it would be simpler to just whack the damn thing with the suitcase! And it worked, the thing's head fucking exploded!" Strider told with a laugh, the others soon joining in. Headmaster Orwatch opened his small mouth to speak, but without even looking, quickly changed the subject, "It appears that one of the initiates found us; a shame, I thought this was a good place."
 "Eh? Where? I don't have your wacky mind powers," Strider questioned before Mr. Orwatch pointed straight at Nathaniel, "Scram, kid. Go find some rock to sleep on or something."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2015, 04:49:55 pm »

Gregory starts piling leaves in the hut-thing he built earlier, and crushing them down
". . ."
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 18, 2015, 05:07:14 pm »

Jet readies her weapon and joins the fray, or rather, joins the back of the fray. Gotta analyse the situation and all.
thincake

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 18, 2015, 05:37:19 pm »

Gregory starts piling leaves in the hut-thing he built earlier, and crushing them down
". . ."
"need help?"
No sig yet

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 18, 2015, 05:46:11 pm »

"Not right now, Perhaps you should go help Em at picking fruit?"
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 18, 2015, 05:52:30 pm »

"Ok" Max walks over to Em "Need help?"
No sig yet

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 18, 2015, 09:23:37 pm »

"Owww... my head..."
Em had just fallen, so she rubs her head. She proceeds to pick up all the fruit in her arms and carry it into the camp triumphantly walking past Max.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2015, 09:47:45 pm »

Seeing as there is a lack of grimm within punching distance, Goldy pulls out her gun and starts putting bullets in the general direction of the soulless creatures.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2015, 09:51:30 pm »

Gregory finishes setting up a matted floor made of leaves, walks out, and notices the fruit Em gathered.
"Well, At we have dinner, a fire, and shelter, three of the four things we need..."
Gregory mutters before impaling a papaya on a stick and attempting to roast it over the fire.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2015, 02:56:50 am »

"...Okay."
Leaving the men to their leisure, Nathan looks at the sky to see how far the sun has traveled westward before heading in another direction. Nathan scratches his head as he walks. Mr. Strider said that the headmaster had some sort of 'wacky mind powers'. Was that his semblance, or something?
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2015, 07:20:15 am »

Max Devours some of the fruit
No sig yet

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2015, 08:03:57 am »

Jet readies her weapon and joins the fray, or rather, joins the back of the fray. Gotta analyse the situation and all.
She stops to defend herself as a beowolf jumps at her; with a swift kick, she delivers it to the ground. As more comes, she continues to fell them.

Seeing as there is a lack of grimm within punching distance, Goldy pulls out her gun and starts putting bullets in the general direction of the soulless creatures.
Dust bullets rain out, pushing back and killing multiple Grimm. Cobala drew a glyph in front of Goldy, multiplying her bullets as it rained down on the Grimm. Before the minute was over, every Grimm was dead.
 "That was the last one, I hope," she said before glancing over at Jet, "You were on the tiltjet."

"...Okay."
Leaving the men to their leisure, Nathan looks at the sky to see how far the sun has traveled westward before heading in another direction. Nathan scratches his head as he walks. Mr. Strider said that the headmaster had some sort of 'wacky mind powers'. Was that his semblance, or something?
Nathan brushed past into a thorny bush, careful not to get poked. He paused dead as he head hissing and a large shadow pass over him...

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2015, 08:14:36 am »

Nathan is sweating profusely.
Maybe if I don't move, they won't notice me? He grips Spectral Shell in apprehension.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2015, 08:41:58 am »

Jet nods, giving a quick and somewhat breathless bow.
"Yes, I was. My name is Jet Rinsler."
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 51