Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

BLOOD BATTLE

Armok
Khorne

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Armok VS Khorne  (Read 2608 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Armok VS Khorne
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 05:51:36 pm »

They fall in love at first sight, go on a date, dwarven hand grasps clawed gauntlet, they tenderly kiss after having blood milkshakes at the local deific diner, then go slaughter everything forever.

There is no peace, nor happiness, there is only the endless spilling of blood for our dualistic deities of battle and conflict.
lik if u cri blud ever tim ;-;

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 06:12:55 pm »

They fall in love at first sight, go on a date, dwarven hand grasps clawed gauntlet, they tenderly kiss after having blood milkshakes at the local deific diner, then go slaughter everything forever.

There is no peace, nor happiness, there is only the endless spilling of blood for our dualistic deities of battle and conflict.

Make it a Dogar and Kazon origin story and I'll ship it.

lik if u cri blud ever tim ;-;

Temptation to write deliberately bad Khorne/Armok Yaoi fiction rising. Must resist urge to portray Dog headed daemon knight x adamantine bearded dwarf smut...  :P
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 06:28:46 pm »

Why resist it? 'scool.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 [2]