Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1686 1687 [1688] 1689 1690 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772272 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25305 on: April 15, 2016, 06:56:38 pm »

Victoria's shots find their targets, as her magic guides her bullets. However, she is suddenly interrupted by the entrance of the incoming ham!

Evridiki, Yamal, 6AR and Haruka all find their respective targets swept out of the way as Chizuru Amagi, Greatest Sorceress of Kamogawa, and Idou Metta, Greatest Swordsman of Japan, make their grand re-entry, throwing Jack and Nick Sloane into the air with a burst of petals and Mint Gale's familiar swift fisticuffs!

Simuna makes her own grand entry, shooting the distracted soldier and saving Wilson the trouble. She, too, however is suddenly captivated by the mysterious entrants.

No wildlife for Dackly, but there is a lot of heads to be smashing! Or not so many, the herd's been thinned. This time, her plan works, as this one is far too preoccupied staring up at the nonsense occurring above them. She successfully demorphs another opponent, revealing a scruffy-looking construction worker.

Penelope, too, is distracted, before shaking her head and assisting Contagion in taking out opponents by throwing her shield at them, using her suit's built-in magnetism module to pull it back. As some of the remaining soldiers are thrown aside by the ensuing explosion, the other hero lands right next to Tatsuya, the man in golden armour similar to Penelope's, who's busy watching the spectacle in the sky.

Meanwhile, Nick and Jack look to each other in mid-air, the sword-whip closing around them. With a swift nod, they hurriedly take out cards from their holders and swipe.
"Final Trigger: Sun! Rider Jump!"
"Final Trigger: Moon! Rider Jump!"

Nick's foot and Jack's fist glow with energy as the whip begins to wrap around them. It seems that the Metta-Amagi family isn't the ONLY family who kicks ass together around here.
"Jack, can't let 'em 'ave all the fun!"
"Let's give 'em a fight if they want some!"

They swing their respective limbs at the whip with a unified yell.
"Final Trigger: Rider Kick!"
"Final Trigger: Rider Punch!"
At the points of contact their foot and fist make with the whip, an explosion occurs in midair, obscuring them from sight.

The female swordsman responsible is knocked to the ground, her sword retracting back towards her, landing on her feet as Nick and Jack land opposite her on the other end of the street, crouching. The Armored Riders, however, are in far worse shape than the newcomers, as Chizuru and Idou get to their daughter's side.

"Agh. Hardly fair, luv! Can't just go in bringin' new 'uns in!" Nick complains, pulling himself to his feet and helping his brother up. He staggers slightly.
Jack clutches his stomach, using his brother for support. "Who the hell are ya anyway?"

By now, most of the other black-armoured Riders have been downed by Contagion's explosion, Dackly's efforts, Penelope's shots or anyone else still fighting them. Just a few, not counting Penelope or Tatsuya, remain, including Armored Riders Sol and Luna.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:58:45 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25306 on: April 15, 2016, 07:00:45 pm »

Yamal: Unamused.

"Who are these people? Seriously. Who are these people."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25307 on: April 15, 2016, 07:02:10 pm »

Wilson briefly looks around for Simuna and yells up to her. "HEY! Thanks!"

Then he.. hangs out in cover, really. Let the big guys have their big fight.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25308 on: April 15, 2016, 07:05:25 pm »

Penelope looks over to Victoria and the rest. Her helmet hides the absolutely dumbfounded expression on her face.
".....just....WHO are they?!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25309 on: April 15, 2016, 07:06:27 pm »

"I don't know! Maybe since you don't know them either, they're not from this universe?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25310 on: April 15, 2016, 07:07:24 pm »

"I'm sort of new here, so. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25311 on: April 15, 2016, 07:08:15 pm »

Simuna is just sitting, open-mouthed, as all three of the fighters dropkick the probably-now-completely-fucking-obliterated Riders.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25312 on: April 15, 2016, 07:11:40 pm »

Indeed, the combined family dropkick throws the Riders clear across the street. This time, they barely pull themselves up.

Nick growls as he pulls his brother away. Then....he laughs. He coughs slightly, and then keeps on laughing.
"Ah. F-finally. A real fight. I'll be damned.

T-tch. We'll be back. Next time, we'll get a good n' proper fight.

Yamal, luv, don't forget. You owe me a scrap. Come on, bruv, let's get outta here. Ya're gonna need some patching up."

With that, the Sloane brothers make their exit, leaving the scene and the remaining mooks to the mercy of the rest of the fighters.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 07:14:06 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25313 on: April 15, 2016, 07:14:30 pm »

Wilson slowly steps out from behind his wall.

"Er, is that it..?"
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25314 on: April 15, 2016, 07:14:40 pm »

Victoria walks up to the ham-trio, casually shooting a few of the still active mooks along the way. "Uh... thanks and all, but who are you guys?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25315 on: April 15, 2016, 07:16:11 pm »

"...That's a little creepy, calling a girl you just met 'love'..." As the two brothers retreat, Haruka returns her attention to the nearby mooks. She thumps her shield on the ground, and another series of magical threads wrap themselves around the armored men and tighten, pulling their attention toward her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25316 on: April 15, 2016, 07:17:38 pm »

Yamal blinks a few dozen times.

"...Well then.
That just happened, right? Can I get a confirmation that I am not hallucinating or  something?"

"...That's a little creepy, calling a girl you just met 'love'..." As the two brothers retreat, Haruka returns her attention to the nearby mooks. She thumps her shield on the ground, and another series of magical threads wrap themselves around the armored men and tighten, pulling their attention toward her.

"I'm, uh, pretty sure that's a turn of phrase. Not meant literally. Because actually meaning that would indeed be pretty weird, as much as we did get along."

Wow. She's not grinning. Yamal must be REALLY shaken up.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25317 on: April 15, 2016, 07:18:13 pm »

((Haruka must not be familiar with London slang. :P))
"I think these were the last few." Penelope notes as she swats another one down with the butt of her rifle. The last few are taken out by Haruka's threads, with a few fleeing in the opposite direction. The majority are untransformed or rolling around on the ground, groaning in pain.

"I am Chizuru Amagi! The Greatest Sorceress, Unparalleled in History! I bring justice and fight with the flame of passion!"
Chizuru executes her Chizuru Pose.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25318 on: April 15, 2016, 07:20:33 pm »

"...And why are you here? Again, thanks and all, but the resident reporter doesn't know you which means you're either a new hero or from somewhere else."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25319 on: April 15, 2016, 07:22:09 pm »

"It's still creepy.

Uh, nice to meet you, Chizuru, I guess?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 1686 1687 [1688] 1689 1690 ... 1862