Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1099 1100 [1101] 1102 1103 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767915 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #16500 on: February 10, 2016, 08:21:26 pm »

"Boy you best discount half of this team if being 'mentally impaired' keeps you out of combat. And stop with all that 'Civvie-Soldier' dichotomy bullshit."
"Whats wrong, you don't like thinking that you're just another 'Civvie' who got dragged into a Universal.. No, Multiversal war to ensure that everyone still exists?!"
He'd snort as he rants at the football player, his words laced with spite.

"Obviously you have less sense in survival than even a Real civilian! Get out of here before you do become another corpse, kiddo!"
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16501 on: February 10, 2016, 08:22:12 pm »

"ENG, where exactly would you have him GO?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16502 on: February 10, 2016, 08:23:44 pm »

"Chryssa, I'd like to know what it is you have planned.

Ian, what even are you talking about?"

Chryssa rolls her eyes, pulling out a small fox plushy.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16503 on: February 10, 2016, 08:24:07 pm »

"I know a guy who could set her right off drugs..."
Ian may notice the red glow of Big Daddy's visor
No sig yet

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16504 on: February 10, 2016, 08:24:36 pm »

"ENG, where exactly would you have him GO?"
"Ship, the space station when we got there, the docking bay, and Goodbye. Simple as that, Alanis."
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16505 on: February 10, 2016, 08:24:50 pm »

Reynard snatches the Reynard plush from Chryssa's hands and laughs maniacally
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16506 on: February 10, 2016, 08:25:56 pm »

"Ship's crashed, we can't get through the trees, and frankly, I think you're overreacting anyway!

...Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.  I don't know what kind of card to get for that though..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16507 on: February 10, 2016, 08:27:14 pm »

Aesford's fist pounded against the wall. "What makes me a Civvie' and you a soldier, huh? 'Cuz you carry around a gun and salute where you come from. Guess what son, I am just as much a soldier as where I come from. Mio's a soldier, she went out and defended her people. Shit, you don't know who's a soldier here. Just because I'm not marching around and spouting shit about me having some arbitrary rank or else my limp-dicked ego is gonna' get hurt, doesn't mean I'm not a soldier."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16508 on: February 10, 2016, 08:28:17 pm »

"Ahem.  Technically he's right.

You're a fighter, she's a warrior, he is a soldier."
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16509 on: February 10, 2016, 08:30:54 pm »

((Technically you can ingore any sentence that begins with "Technically...", because technically doesn't mean actually.))
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16510 on: February 10, 2016, 08:32:12 pm »

Aesford's fist pounded against the wall. "What makes me a Civvie' and you a soldier, huh? 'Cuz you carry around a gun and salute where you come from. Guess what son, I am just as much a soldier as where I come from. Mio's a soldier, she went out and defended her people. Shit, you don't know who's a soldier here. Just because I'm not marching around and spouting shit about me having some arbitrary rank or else my limp-dicked ego is gonna' get hurt, doesn't mean I'm not a soldier."

"You wanna know the difference between me and mio, compared to you? It's a thing called discipline. We don't let our vices seize us at every opportunity, and when they do try to, We shrug it off and carry on. I have not once mentioned ranking during this damn conversation, and I damn well know that it does not matter what rank I was back home, or here for that matter! Now, you wanna keep digging yourself deeper, or you gonna stay off that stuff while you're not in the ship?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #16511 on: February 10, 2016, 08:33:58 pm »

"What do I classify as?
No sig yet

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16512 on: February 10, 2016, 08:38:22 pm »

"Ahem.  Technically he's right.

You're a fighter, she's a warrior, he is a soldier."

"Fuck that, linguistic technicalities don't transcend universes."

"You wanna know the difference between me and mio, compared to you? It's a thing called discipline. We don't let our vices seize us at every opportunity, and when they do try to, We shrug it off and carry on. I have not once mentioned ranking during this damn conversation, and I damn well know that it does not matter what rank I was back home, or here for that matter! Now, you wanna keep digging yourself deeper, or you gonna stay off that stuff while you're not in the ship?"

"Vices? You think this is about fuckin' vices? You know how many people I see having some sort of episode or crisis here? It's been daily. So when I need some goddamn medicine to keep me going and not think about how me or erryone' else I know could be dead tomorrow by some big ole' ominicidal force, I'll do as I damn well please. Don't talk to me about discipline, I've given it everything I got even when I was sure we would lose. And if yo' rank is irrelevant, quit talkin' like you my boss."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16513 on: February 10, 2016, 08:48:19 pm »

"Would the both of you PLEASE SHUT UP!"

A thunderclap of force bursts somewhere not that dangerous.

"ENG, you are not the police.  Aesford, you should not have done that here, now.  Both of you, however, need to stop."
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16514 on: February 10, 2016, 08:49:15 pm »

((A silent wall of force bursts literally anywhere that isn't a person.))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1099 1100 [1101] 1102 1103 ... 1862