Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766827 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"She is. Please stop glaring at her, she's... shy."
Kyle was going to say a wimp, but that would be rude.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

She flinches, shying away.
"S-Sandra."
"You with us?"
((What does Sandra look like?))
((Their sheet should be linked in the OP.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Does it? It sounds perfectly fine to me! Perhaps your ears need adjusting? I would offer to check, but I lack the equipment to do so! How disappointing!"

((All I know about Sandra is that she has awesome tentacles and can't string more than four words together.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

She flinches, shying away.
"S-Sandra."
"You with us?"
((What does Sandra look like?))
((Their sheet should be linked in the OP.))
((along with all the anna/mio smut))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Alria gives Sandra's psuedopods a look of disgust before she turns back to Motya.
"Great, another fucking freak. Fine, whatever. Motya, honey, your ears are the ones that need to get fucking checked, and your voice box. Come on, it'll like one of your weird fucking science things. You love weird fucking science things."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((wrong, he likes pettankos))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((wrong, he likes pettankos))
((Elf stop making me smile i have MOUTH STITCHES you fuck.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((rip))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis yawns.
"It...Has been a long day...."

The Primordial nods to the sorceress. That it has. A bit of resting is more than warranted. Though, It That Embraces doesn't seem to need it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alria gives Sandra's psuedopods a look of disgust before she turns back to Motya.
"Great, another fucking freak. Fine, whatever. Motya, honey, your ears are the ones that need to get fucking checked, and your voice box. Come on, it'll like one of your weird fucking science things. You love weird fucking science things."

Motya shakes their head at Alria's foolishness and lack of respect. "What weird fucking science thing are you referring to? I can assure you that my ears and voice box are much more capable than yours are! They do not require a checkup! How absurd!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Which...Reminds me that I don't know where we're supposed to be resting anyway."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra immediately bursts out crying, what a wuss goes off someplace, not really aware of the change of environment and likely not really missed either.
thincake

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya shakes their head at Alria's foolishness and lack of respect. "What weird fucking science thing are you referring to? I can assure you that my ears and voice box are much more capable than yours are! They do not require a checkup! How absurd!"

Alria just taps Motya's neck with one hand. "Shush, it'll be fun."

Sandra immediately bursts out crying, what a wuss goes off someplace, not really aware of the change of environment and likely not really missed either.
Alria laughs at her tears ignores her coming and going

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What will be fun? You have no elaborated on what you want to do!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What will be fun? You have no elaborated on what you want to do!"

"Give you a better laugh. Something sweet and soothing and nice to listen to when we cuddle. and won't annoy the shit out of me."
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 1862