Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 653 654 [655] 656 657 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772673 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

More amusement-even more at Alanis's commentary. The Primordial lightens up a bit on Idou to avoid knocking him out, nuzzling the two humans affectionately at the same time.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

"It looked suspicious...? I'm glad it's not an enemy, though... my Stand can't do anything when it... does this."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hee."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"It looked suspicious...? I'm glad it's not an enemy, though... my Stand can't do anything when it... does this."
For calling It That Embraces 'suspicious-looking', Idou is subjected to INTENSE POUTING. Doesn't stop him from staying nice and snug and warm and safe, though.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:22:07 am by Twi »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

For calling It That Embraces 'suspicious-looking', Idou is subjected to INTENSE POUTING. Doesn't stop her from staying nice and snug and warm and safe, though.
((you have no mouth
and yet you will pout))
Idou looks apologetic. He ceases to struggle away from ITE's hug.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((*him))
"There we go.  Give in to the snuggles.   WoooOooooooOoooOoo."
Again, some laughter.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((you have no mouth
and yet you will pout))
Idou looks apologetic. He ceases to struggle away from ITE's hug.

((Well, if it can smile with no mouth... (THough I'm thinking of changing that. After all, can't give kisses with no mouth. :V
Also shhh, that was supposed to refer to ItE but it really doesn't make sense like that does it))

The Primordial seems to accept his apology, and rewards Idou with soothing headpets. pet pet pet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Dew eet.))
Alanis pouts at being left out of this new thing.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis pouts at being left out of this new thing.
After a moment, pets are delivered unto Alanis as well! Aw yis.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis looks nothing more like an extremely happy and probably cute kitten right now.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio kidnaps her because kitten

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis pouts cutely until Mio gives her back.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

too bad, alanis belongs to mio now

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Suddenly Mio is snuggled.
"So...Where do we head next?  Has anyone been in contact with the others?"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:36:30 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"No. I'd suggest heading to bed for the time being. We've had a long day, and frankly, you're half delirious."
Pages: 1 ... 653 654 [655] 656 657 ... 1862