Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 772600 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Well, apparently they didn't even need me this time."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Yes, your friend Alanis proved most cunning with his consistent use of portals. Be sure to give Sorrow a good beating for those crappy anti-spirals he sent me."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I assume he's next on our list?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"If you choose. His location is quite obvious; truly, it is a wonderful place to research the power of determination."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian is drinking his jaeger bomb. And checking out the bar for anyone of interest.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chryssa nods slowly.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Suddenly, Idou opens the door loudly. "Why do we keep ending up at bars? I'm sort of underage."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra looks scared for a moment.
thincake

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Chryssa nods slowly.
Suddenly, Snuggly Primordial makes its presence obvious near Chryssa! (And probably Idou, I think?) It doesn't say anything, just stands there, looking over them curiously, all many-eyed and many-armed and whatnot.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Idou immediately draws his sword and points it at the eldritch presence. "Hey, who are you?!" Mint Gale shimmers into view (for Alanis) behind him.
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

The feminine figure tilts its head, staring at Idou. And his Stand, probably. After a moment, the larger-than-life being responds to the sword... by stepping up to Idou and wrapping him in its warm, calming embrace, forcing the anger out of his system, curling around him like a soothing blanket.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wh-what?! It's hugging me... And I feel calm. Too calm! A dangerous kind of calmness! It must be the work of an enemy... something! Mint Gale!" Idou tries and fails to wiggle his way out of the eldritch embrace.
His Stand, meanwhile, halfheartedly bumps its fist against It That Embraces' body, saying "Osu." in a monotone voice.
"My... fighting spirit... it's all gone? My Stand might as well be made out of pillows right now..."
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((Osu!
RHYTHM GAMES))
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 09:22:10 am by Adragis029 »
thincake

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((pata pata pata PON))

It That Embraces tilts its head again. Then it seems to smile. Tightening its comforting warmth around Idou, it reaches up and vigorously pets his head oh god so good.

[Cute.]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio and Sachi exist.
Pages: 1 ... 651 652 [653] 654 655 ... 1862